LETS GO HONGDAE!

The Girl Who Changed Me

=YOUR POV= THE NEXT DAY I got up and went out side to get the daily morning paper then went back inside to eat breakfast which was clearly just a piece of toast. And meanwhile that stupid step mum of mine is too busy pampering her self in her damn room. I swear I she takes hours to get ready. Not to mention her fricken walk in wardrobe is full of and her table has like 3 full draws of make up products where as I only have BB cream, eyeliner, lipstick, mascara and eye shadow on my table. And that stupid brother of mine isn’t even replying to any of my messages. After I finished eating the toast I went back up stairs to change.

Since it’s a Sunday maybe I should go to the company to get some training done and plus I dint seem to have any schedule today so might as well go there for fun and maybe meet up with Sunny.

As soon as I finished changing I went back down and took out my heels. I looked around to see if she’s down yet. And it seems like she isn’t Yay for me! “I don’t have to make her damn breakfast. I quickly put on my heels and slowly opened the door and went out quietly closing it, then ran 3 blocks down so just in case she wakes up, she can’t see me.

After a while of walking I reached my favourite Coffee shop ‘Eternity’ that place has the best coffee ever! Never can I go a day without it. I walked in and ordered my usual drink and left the shop enjoying the coffee as I walk to the entertainment building.

Finally after like 500 hours (actually it was like 5 minutes) of walking I arrived at the building and I pressed the pin then walked in.

As I walked passed the reception, the receptionist called my name. “LEE SeRin” she called.

“Yes” I replied

“The president would like to see you in his office in 10 minutes” she said and then went back to what ever it was that she was doing behind that desk of hers.

“OK thank you” I said and walked to the staircase.

“YAH! SeRin!” I heard a male voice yell from the bottom of the staircase.

I turned around to see who it was and saw that Kai was there. Wow from total jerk to a nice guy in 6 hours. I’m surprised.

“Hey! What’s up?” I asked.

“Exactly how fast do you walk up stairs?” he asked

“I don’t know” I replied and continued walking.

“Oh yea I forgot to tell you my name.” he stated

“No need I already know! I meet the members of your group after you left the dance studio yesterday.” I said.

“For a minute there I thought you were a stalker or something” he laughed.

“Do I look like a stalker?” I asked.

“PFFT! YES!” he yelled and started running up stairs.

“YAH!! I’m Not a fricken stalker!!” I yelled and started running to catch up to him.

Soon we reached the floor where the president’s office was.

“You going to SooMan’s office as well?” he questioned.

“You too?” I asked with a shocked face.

“Yea” he replied and continued walking. In a matter of seconds we reached his office I knocked on the door and walked in to his office with kai following from behind.

“Aren’t you SeRin? The girl that we meet yesterday at the dance room?” I heard Kris say.

“Yes” I replied and bowed “NOONNAAA~~” Sehun cried out

“I’m your age!! There’s no need to call me noona!” I said to him

After the reunion SooMan Cleared his throat and got started on discussing about the details.

“So the reason why I called you ad Exo here is due to the fact that we need a dance instructor and a some one who can discipline these menaces, I spoke to your brother yesterday over the phone and he said that I should pick you, SeRin. I read your file last night and started thinking about it. You auditioned to Sm when you were 10 as a dancer and in 3 years you managed master Ballet, Jazz, Pop, Ballroom and mastered choreographing at the age of 15. And you were the only one who has basically barely anything to do most of the time. SO I have decided to make you the instructor. Your training schedule will be merged with theirs so no training periods would be lost. Is that understood?” he said and we all agreed to it.

He gave us a small contract and we all signed it without hesitation.

“Ok that will be it” he said and dismissed us.

“Thank you!” we all said and bowed then left the room.

“Ballet,” Kai said “Jazz?” Suho continued “Ballroom” Sehun continued after Suho

“Mastered Choreography at the age of 15” Luhan continued

“Pop, Pop Crayon POP?” Chen harmonised.

“What?” all of Exo besides Chen said in confusion.

“Can’t I have any fun with out you guys saying ‘What’ all the time?” He said and quoted.

“NO.” they simply replied in union and went back to discussing about what ever it was that they were planning to do.

“SeRin, wanna go shopping at HongDae?” Tao asked.

“Yea we’re free today so might as well go some where.”Said Kris

“And on the other hand we can get to know each other as well don’t you think?” Suho suggested.

“True.. Might as well go cause I have nothing better to do.” I said agreeing with Suho.

“Ok! LETS GOOOOO!” Tao Cheered. “GUCCI!! Here I come!” he cheered even louder.

“ok~~ is that normal?” I asked them with confusion.

“Yup!” Xiumin replied “Tao has a ‘thing’ for Gucci. Every time Gucci releases the next collection he goes off buying it, uses it for a certain amount of time and then leaves the old collection in his room so once you move in to our dorm, you’ll see for your self” Kai said and went to the Van.

“Wait! I’m moving to your dorm?” I questioned

“Yea, didn’t you read the terms and conditions?” Chen asked.

“Who reads that ?” I said

“We do” they all replied.

“Oh.” I simply said and added a “no” in the end.

“Always read the terms and conditions before you sign.” Kai said.

“Oh shut up would you?” I said to him

The rest of the trip was just Baekhyun singing, D.O sleeping, and the rest was just chaos.

What next I see a kangaroo in the middle of the street? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally i updated sorry if it took so long i had a lot of work to do so bare with me and my slow updates.

So here it is Chapter 2, sorry if it's a bit boring! i promise the next few chapters would be fun!

Remember to Upvote, comment 

LOVE YOU GUYS BYE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~