CHAPTER 1 - MEET THE JERK.

The Girl Who Changed Me

=Your POV=

 

“Oh Crap, I’m late AGAIN!”

 

“If I don’t make it on time today I’m sure the manager will kill me”

 

=FAST FORWARD=

 

*At The Shop*

 

“LEE SERINNNN!!!!!” my store manager yelled out, as soon as I stepped in the shop via back door.

 

“y-yes?” I said nervously at the guy

 

“You’re late you do remember what I said to you last week yes?” he asked.

 

“y-yes sir, you said and I quote “if you’re ever-late again ill fire you straightaway” is that right sir?” I said to him with my head tucked back.

 

“Yes EXACTLY!” he said moving his face closer to mine.

 

“So, are you gonna fire me?” I asked

 

Wow that was the dumbest question that slipped out of my mouth.

 

“.............NOOOO!!” he said

 

I let out a small “Ekkk”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“ I’m not gonna fire you, thanks to you we’ve had a nice flow of customers coming in. If I fire you then it will cause a whole lot of trouble and there wont be any guests here” he explained

“You can go now.” He then said in a soft tone

 

I swear I have no idea what that guy is thinking, wait I don’t even know what anyone is thinking. Which is such a shame cause I want to know what people are thinking.

 

*SIGH*

 

Well the rest of the time was ok. I guess. But I’d rather have another job instead of this. Every single day I have to cope with guys staring at my and . Aish!! What is that dude thinking? I get the idea that the place is a pub but why is he making the female workers dress in this stupid outfit, like seriously “V” collared shirt that is really short and a Black tight mini Skirt. This seriously makes me look like a stripper.

 

AIGOOOOO!!!!

 

 

=FAST FORWARD=

 

Four hours past phew that was tiring.

 

“YOSH!! Finally done with work now off to SMent” I said to my self while walking to the change rooms.

 

After I finished changing I walked out the back door.

 

“Thanks for your hard work Serin!” the manager said.

 

Strange I’ve never heard him say that before, not to the other employers not even to me. This is starting to creep me out. Why is the manager being so nice out of the blue? Well what ever off to SMent.

 

 

After half an hour of walking from the shop to SMent I finally reached the place. It is now 2pm. Lucky I have a lot of time to practice my dancing.

 

Stood in front of the Electric slide door and suddenly all the thoughts of the Stupid manager being nice to me came back in my head.

 

*Sigh*

 

I shook my head and lightly slapped my cheeks to get rid of the thoughts and walked in the Company’s doors signed in and went to my usual Practice room.

 

I walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor room 1. By the time I got to the room I realized that there was music coming from the room.

 

 “Careless careless shoot anonymous” I heard from the room.

 

I stood out side the practice room and listened to the music. For a while I just simply stood there not bothering to move an inch from where I was when I arrived in front of the practice room. After the music ended I lightly knocked on the door and walked in.

 

Instantly noticed that the person using the room was a guy. He was tall but just taller than you by 10-15cm. He had black hair his eyes were like he was half asleep and half awake since it was like half closed. Whoa
 I guess this guy doesn’t get a lot of sleep.

 

“Ummm... Pardon me but why are you using this room?” I asked him

 

He didn’t say any thing.

 

“YAH! ATLEAST ANSWER ME!” I said loudly.

 

Still nothing.

 

 

“OI! Ans..” I said one last time but before I could finish my sentence he interrupted me.

 

“CAN YOU SHUT UP?!” he rudely said to me.

 

“Eekk” I managed to say at the same time

 

And after that I instantly shut up.

I just stood at the door like a statue.

 

God I hate it when this happens. Every time some one tells me to Shut up I instantly shut my mouth and stand on the spot like a statue.

 

“This guy, who does he think he is? GOD? Oh how much I just want to punch him in the face right now.” I thought to myself while I was standing still.

 

While I was deep in thought the guy packed his things and walked out the door. On his way out he purposely bumped into me.

 

“TSK. Not even an apology for using this room without my permission?” I said as the door slowly closed.

 

=Fast Forward=

 

Well stuff him. I got changed into my tracksuit pants and wore a lose top.

 

“KYAHHH!! That feels better!” I said as I spun in circles.

 

I plugged my phone in to the speakers and the first song played it was my all time favourite One-shot by BAP.

 

I listened to the music and slowly started to move and eventually I got lost in the music and did some freestyle dancing.

 

The next song was Replay by Shinee

And the one after that was what’s happening by B1A4

 

By the time I finished the last song I was exhausted. And then I heard some claps that startled me a bit.

 

“GOOD JOB!!! BRAVO!! GREAT!! AGAIN!” was all I heard the rest was “ASDFGHJKL;” which didn’t really make any sense.

 

I turned around and saw 11 guys sitting at the couch.

Oh when did they come in?

 

“OI! Every one you’re scaring her,” a tall guy with a deep voice said

 

“Get in line” he then said.

“1.2.3,”

 

“HELLO WE ARE ONE WE ARE EXO!” They all said in Sync

 

“I’m Chen,” the one with chinky eyes said

“I’m Xiumin,” a chubby one said

“I’m YiXing but you can call me Lay,” the guy with dimples said

“I’m the creeper Chanyeol” the Happy virus Guy said

“I’m Baekhyun not Bacon,” the cute guy with eyeliner said while pouting

“I’m Tao,” the dude with eye bags said

“I’m Luhan,” a guy with pink hair said

“I’m Sehun,” he said while holing a cup of bubble tea

“D.O,” the one with the surprisingly large round eyes said

“I’m Suho the Grandpa of the group,” the guy said with a cute smile

“And I’m Kris” the last guy with ash hair said.

 

“OMO! Nice to meet you!! I’m Lee Serin.” I said to them.

 

“Can I ask why you guys are in here?” I asked them.

 

“Oh we were just passing by” Lay (I think it was) said

 

“And we heard some catchy music so we decided to have a little peek but then the music then ended and we saw that you were very good at it so yeah...” Chen said while smiling.

 

“Has anyone seen kai?” Chen asked

 

“Whose kai?” I questioned

 

“Umm, tall guy, black hair, half sleepy eyes, bad attitude” Kris described

 

“THAT GUY?!” I yelled with a loud annoyed tone.

 

“So you’ve met him already?” Suho

 

“That guy is a rude !” I complained

 

“That sounds like him for sure.” Luhan confirmed

 

“NO SHERLOCK!” I grumbled

 

“Oh crab I swore,” I said to my self

 

“HAHA! I like you! You speak your mind and you care if about swearing,” Tao complemented

 

“Thanks” I said sarcastically

 

“I have vocal lessons now, I’ll see you guys around soon!” I said and left the dance room.

 

=Kris’s POV=

 

Lee SeRin. Lee SeRin.. Where have I heard that name? She looks familiar.  Oh well~~ we’ll find out soon.

 

“URGG!! My back hurts!” I heard.

 

I looked back and saw Kai standing at the door.

 

“Aye Kai ready for practice?” I asked him and before he could answer Suho the music and every one got into position. Without even arguing back he went to his position and counted every one in.

 

=3hours later=

 

=SeRin’s POV=   

 

Ok, god that was tiring

 

Someone kill me already! My throat hurts!!

 

I walked out of the sound room and saw Baekhyun, Chen and D.O wait was that their name?

 

“You have some nice skills!” he complimented

 

“Thanks” said

 

“Oh and by the way I was talking to kai earlier and he said he likes you” Chen said.

 

“OK.” I said and walked off.

 

“Chen stop trolling around and get in!” I heard D.o say as I was walking away

 

“Okayyy~~” Chen said and then foots steps were heard

 

I since I have nothing better to do I might as well go to the building rooftop to rest.

 

I took the stairs up to the rooftop since the elevators were crowded.

 

When I reached the door leading outside, I gave out a sigh and opened it.

 

I walked over to the bench under the small potted trees and realized that, that Kai guy was there sleeping his off in my favourite spot. Gee thanks for taking my favourite spot. Might as well go to the other bench under more potted plants.

 

Good thing people here don’t like to go up here a lot. That way if any one took my spot, which 90% of the time does not happen, I can go to other spots to read. This is like the only place where I can get a lot of quite reading and study time around here. They even have a library here! But it’s noisy as hell and never can I get anything done in there.

 

I walked over to the other place and pulled out my laptop from my side bag.

 

I logged in to my account and then opened my novel document and started typing the next chapter of my book.

 

Oh that reminds me, I need to talk to Minho later! Stupid brother didn’t wake me up this morning! I’m so blaming him!

 

=Kai POV=

 

What the hell is that damn clicking noise?

 

Can’t a guy get some sleep around here?

 

I popped my head up from the bench then saw that girl from before.

 

What is she so focused on?

 

And why the hell does she look like Minho so much?

 

Oh yeah I forgot to apologise to her for before. I mean seriously how am I supposed to know that she already booked the room. Not my fault they didn’t put a note in front of the door. Who cares I’ll do that later when my legs wake up.

 

After about 1 hour or 2 my legs finally woke up!

 

God what took you so long?

I turned my head over to where she was sitting but apparently she fell asleep.

 

.

.

.

.

 

YOU MUST BE FRICKEN KIDDING ME?

 

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FALL ASLEEP THAT DAMN EASILY?

 

I stood up from the bench and walked over to her.

 

She really does look like Minho hyung! Is she his sister or something?

 

Should I wake her up?

 

I’ll let her sleep more. I might as well sit down.

 

I looked over to her and saw that her head was constantly bobbing up and down. And it looks like a really uncomfortable position to sleep in too.

Then without thinking I lightly placed her head on my shoulder.

 

This should be better.

 

Ok I’m getting sleepy again! I gave out a yawn and closed my eyes for a bit.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

=Serin’s POV=

 

My eyes slowly opened, and already its dark. I lifted my head up looked over to my left and saw he was sleeping next to me.

 

“WHAT THE HELLL!” I yelled.

 

He’s eyes opened and instantly he stood up straight hitting he’s head on the branch sticking out from the tree and then falling back down on the bench with his hand rubbing his head.

 

I swear that was hilarious!! I couldn’t contain my feels and laughter erupted from me.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! You should have seen your face!!!” I said while laughing.

 

“Damn it that hurts!” he said while rubbing his head.

 

“Not my fault you went shooting up like that” I said as I tried to stop laughing.

 

He gave me a look.

 

“IF YOU DIDN’T SCREAM THEN I WOULDN’T HAVE HIT MY HEAD ON THE DAMN BRANCH?”  He bawled

 

“WELL IF YOU DIDN’T SIT HERE THEN YOU WOULDN’T HAVE!” I yelled back

 

“Oh Shut UP Will you?!” he complained.

 

And instantly I shut my mouth.

 

“The hell? You’re that obedient” he asked

 

I didn’t reply to him.

 

“Earth to what ever your name is?” he said

 

“You still alive?” he questioned

 

“You know you can talk right?” he stated

 

“Can you not say those words?” I nicely asked

 

“What words? Oh you mean Shut up?” he asked

 

Great he just have to say it!

 

“...”

 

“Ahaha! Can’t believe it!!” he said laughing his head off.

 

“Quit it already!!” I yelled.

 

“AHAHAHAHHAHA!” He continued laughing

 

“I give up!” I said then stood up from the bench and walked away.

 

“Wait!” he said

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Umm, About before. Sorry if I got on the wrong side of you, it’s just that I never get a lot of sleep and by never I mean NEVER get enough sleep due t practice and stuff. So~~ umm... Sorry?” he said scratching his head.

 

“You’re not good at apologies are you?” I asked.

 

“Yea. Kinda.” He replied.

 

“Apology acknowledged or not?” he asked.

 

“Umm how bout no?” I responded

 

“WHA?” I mumbled

 

“PFTTT!! You’re hilarious! I’m only joking! Apology accepted!” I said holding out my hand waiting for a shake.

 

“Good!” he said and shook my hand.

 

“OH ! Its already 8:30?” I asked my self.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked me

 

“My step mum! If I don’t get back in 5 minutes, she’s going to kill me! Literally KILL me!” I said

 

“You Drive?” he asked.

 

“NO!! I can’t be bothered learning. I have to run back in 5 minutes. High chance impossible.” I said and left.

 

“I’ll drive you!” he offered.

 

“Wouldn’t it be a bother?” I asked and continued walking

 

“Nope! Tell me were you live.” He said and I did as he said

 

“Holy GOD! I live right in front of your house” he said with a surprised tone.

 

I followed him to his car and got in.

 

After a few minutes of driving we arrived on our street.

 

“There you go!” he said with a jolly joyful tone.

 

“Thanks I owe you!” I said and got out.

 

“I never got your name!” he yelled from the car.

 

“SeRin!” I yelled and went inside.

 

=KAI POV=

 

“SeRin” She yelled and went in.

 

“SeRin.” I mumbled

 

I got out of the car and waked in the house mumbling her name over and over again.

 

I continued mumbling her name until I got in my room.

 

As soon as I entered I walked over to the bed and fell face first on it.

 

SHE’S SO CUTEE!!!! 

 

=KAI'S MUM'S POV= 

That kid has been mumbling that name for a while now there's definitlysomething wrong with that kid for sure.Wonder what's up with him.

And who exactly is this Girl "SeRin' or something. should i do some research on her? 

Wait he's going to hate me even more.

I'll just leave him be for now. 

END OF CHAPTER.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Soo there you have it the first chapter of my first fanfic that i wrote a while [LONGGG~~] ago. LOl if you guys like it staytuned i'll be updating again soon, maybe even now. You'll never know! i'll see you guys soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~