Conversation #4 (Hubby(s))

When SNSD Text Each Other

IceBabyIce has signed in.

MidgetsFtw~ has signed in.

OMNOMZFOOD has signed in.

theseabstho~! has signed in.

MidgetsFtw~: hows the situation with fany going sica?

IceBabyIce: ugh. dont even bring it up.

OMNOMZFOOD: come on sica, it will get better.

theseabstho~!: but rlly, the reason for actually breaking up wit her wuz stupid..

MidgetsFtw~: yea.. maybe just a bit..

TOOFABULOUS4YOU! has signed in.

IceBabyIce: she couldve at least stayed.

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: I'm guessing we're talking about Sica and Fany unnies' situation..

OMNOMZFOOD: yep.

MidgetsFtw~: tru.. fany could have stayed but rlly, i think every one wants their freedom.

IceBabyIce: i give her a ton of freedom!

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: Actually, I heard that you didn't let her go get ice cream because Wooyoung was there.

theseabstho~!: o dont forget about the time she didnt let fany buy tht purse because nickhun waz dere and he wouldve, i quote, "offered to buy the purse for Tiffany and woo her."

OMNOMZFOOD: OMG I REMEMBER THAT!

IceBabyIce: ugh IT WAS TRUE

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: Sica unnie is a jealous person. :P

MidgetsFtw~: u cnt blame her, if seohyun was getting hit on by yonghwa you would explode yoong.

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: ....Good point unnie.

OMNOMZFOOD: alrighty let's think of something to help sica.

MidgetsFtw~: sumthing tht doesnt include , im pretty sure fany ed her lol.

IceBabyIce: NO DUR, WE ING BROKE UP.

MidgetsFtw~: tru.

IceBabyIce: and if it was you, you wouldve died by now, we all know you byuntaeng.

OMNOMZFOOD: okay guys enough with the , we gotta get serious.

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: Like how you're serious with Hyoyeon when she talks with the other males in SM.

OMNOMZFOOD: DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?

theseabstho~!: lol guyz, r u all on ur period or sumthing.

IceBabyIce: SHUT UP YUL, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE DEFINITELY ON YOURS.

theseabstho~!: ....GOD DAMN IT SICA. TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD YOU!?

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: Ewwwww unnies, that was tmi.

OMNOMZFOOD: ive lost my appetite.

MidgetsFtw~: OK, LETS GET BACK TO SICAS SITUATION OK?!!

OMNOMZFOOD: okay so sica what's fany's favorite flower?

IceBabyIce: forget-me-nots

OMNOMZFOOD: get her some of those and add in some roses

MidgetsFtw~: i think pink roses will do, i mean she is obsessive of tht fricking color

IceBabyIce: forget-me-nots and pink roses.. check.

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: Knowing Fany-unnie, she will probably make you court her, SO COURT HER.

IceBabyIce: this is already too much work.

theseabstho~!: wow so you prefer to not work for fany and let her slip away. thts just wrong.

IceBabyIce: thats not it...

theseabstho~!: is it? i mean fany does so many things for u but u just sit there and take from her, barely giving anything back. u get stressed with her but have u ever thought of how she felt?

MidgetsFtw~: she came to me and sunny once u know sica. she told us not to mention it but for ur relationship's sake i guess ill have to tell you. it was rlly heartbreaking. u know we all watch each other's backs and that fact tht we see fany giving and u just taking and barely giving makes this even worst. she was starting to doubt u, u know? but she said she wouldnt give up no matter wht, and look where you were at. u guys were so happy, she was so happy tht u were spending so much time with her and actually telling her ur feelings.

TOOFABULOUS4YOU!: She loves you unnie, and you love her, that's the one of the reasons why you got jealous.

OMNOMZFOOD: so hurry up and get dressed, we have a relationship to save! and a starving stomach to feed!

theseabstho~!: as long as sica's paying.

IceBabyIce: WOW way to ruin the mood.

MidgetsFtw~: shut up you love us.

IceBabyIce has signed out.

MidgetsFtw~ has signed out.

theseabstho~! has signed out.

OMNOMZFOOD has signed out.

TOOFABULOUS4YOU! has signed out.

 

AN: quite short but this is only the seobang part. next is the wifeys and then when jeti is fixed we can go humorous and let those brats have fun.