Polaris pt.1

Polaris

"Howon-ah, get out of your room for once you hermit! All you've done for the past week is gaze at the stars!"

"Shut it, Jong, and I thought I told you to address me as Hoya from now on."

"Ooh yeah, as if I'm going to take you seriously if you're nicknamed after a Mexican flower!"

"You're gonna pay for that you little-"

This is basically how the afternoons were between the two brothers. Sungjong, although younger, spent majority of his time like any other 15 year-old during summer break, out with his friends. Howon-or Hoya- preferred his days inside the comfort of his own home under the refreshing breeze of an air-conditioner, while his nights consisted of being cooped up in his room, observing the stars through his telescope.

"Yo yo yo, Sungyeollie's in the h-" Sungyeol paused as he walked in on the scene of Hoya's hands wraps snug around Sungjong's neck, "Uh, do I need to call someone?"

The two quarreling brothers simultaneously halted their actions to peer up at the intruding male, Hoya's hands still around his brother's throat in a no longer vice-like grip. Seeing as how Sungyeol always had a soft spot for his "Jongie", Sungjong took advantage as to make himself seem as helpless as possible. After removing the younger from his "well-deserved beating" (Hoya's words), Sungyeol cleared his throat to reveal the news that his cousin, Dongwoo, would be visiting for the summer.

"And why should I care?" Hoya asked, obviously done with the conversation before it even began.

"You should care because so far all you've done this summer is drool over the idea of seeing some dumb star, 'polaroid' or whatever you call it. This is your opportunity to meet another 19 year-old, you know, someone your own age." Sungjong replied smugly, still huddled by Sungyeol in case his brother chose to pounce.

"Ok first, its 'Polaris', say it right or shut up. Second, I refuse to hang around some guy I don't know, we might not have anything in common. At least tell me he's attractive, Yeol." Hoya pleaded because hey, if they have nothing in common, he'd at least be hot or something, right?

"I can neither confirm no deny Dongwoo's level of attractiveness seeing as he's my cousin and all, but I do have a picture of him on my phone so-"
Hoya immediately snatched the phone from Sungyeol's hands just as he unlocked it and swiftly chose the photos icon. Shoving the phone into the taller's face, Hoya rushed him to show him a picture of Dongwoo.

"Sweet baby Jesus, when and where can we meet?"

 

 

Whoops, this is gonna be a two-shot instead.