Kissing Out of Anger

First Kiss: Not What You Imagined (Rare Exo Pairings)

First kiss doesn’t seem to be very special for most people or at least the people Sehun knew.  Even if they’re hoping for it to be special or saving it for someone special, it just doesn’t happen that way.  


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Luhan, Sehun’s bestfriend, experienced his first kiss in a spin the bottle game.  Sehun was sick on that day, so he couldn’t attend the party or definitely couldn’t participate in that game.


“I thought you were saving your first kiss for someone special,” Sehun still sounded sick as he was talking to Luhan over the phone.


“I changed my mind.  The guy was too handsome to pass the opportunity with.  Too bad he already has a girlfriend, but the kiss was still amazing and I love the fact that I got his girlfriend jealous.”  Luhan was definitely still feeling giddy over his first kiss experience


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


“I would rather have my first kiss with a stranger who would love to make out with me rather than saving it for someone special who probably isn’t all that special once you learn that he doesn’t like you back.” Kai, Sehun’s close friend in the school’s dance club, was pretty bitter about his first kiss experience.


Kai had confessed to the guy he liked, but before the guy could said whether or not he liked Kai back, Kai just assumed everything and went ahead to kiss the guy which earned him a punch on his face.


Luhan nodded with Kai in agreement.  “My first kiss wasn’t with a stranger as we all know who he is, but he wasn’t really anyone special to me and I’m definitely happy with it.”

 

Kai sighed, envious of Luhan’s experience.  He still hadn’t gotten his second kiss yet, and he just wanted to experience a really nice kiss.  “Would you like to make out, Sehun?”  He teased the other.


“What? No!” Sehun shoved Kai away, earning a pout from Kai and a laugh from Luhan.


~*~*~*~*~*~*


“What was your first kiss like, hyung?”  Sehun asked casually as a kissing scene came up in the movie that he was watching with his neighbor, Xiumin.  They spent some quality time as neighbors mostly by watching movies at each other’s houses.  They were at Xiumin’s house tonight though.


“I never had one,”  Xiumin admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed since most of the people he knew had their first kiss in highschool or least in the earlier years of college.  Xiumin was on his last year of college.  “What about you?”


Sehun was in his last year of highschool, but despite the , he was really comfortable with Xiumin and could get along with him well.  He also liked the fact that Xiumin lets him hangout with Xiumin’s other college friends sometimes.  “I never had one yet either.  I’m hoping to experience it before highschool ends.  My friends say it’s better to have my first kiss with someone not special who was really good with making out rather than trying to save it for someone special who probably won’t like you back.”


“What if that person happens to like you back? I don’t know about your friends, but my friends usually experienced their first kiss with their first girlfriend or boyfriend,” Xiumin said, clearly showing that they came from different background and surrounded by different people.


“I guess that would be nicer.”  Sehun hadn’t really considered that idea.  “There isn’t really anybody I would like to have a relationship right now though, so I don’t think I would experience my first kiss that way.”


“I wouldn’t even be surprised if you lost your ity right after your first kiss.”  Xiumin was only teasing Sehun, but the younger clearly got upset by it.


“You think I’m that kind of guy?”


“Hey, you know I don’t really mean tha--”


“Yes, you did!!!”


“Well, I just thought that since you don’t really care who you’ll be giving your first kiss to that you wouldn’t care who you’ll be giving up your ity to.”  Xiumin was also upset by now as well.


Then just like that, Sehun grabbed Xiumin for a kiss. He expected to be punched in the face like Kai.  He knew that Xiumin was the type to be saving it for someone special, but Xiumin responded to the kiss feverishly.  Sehun couldn’t help but feel warm and tingly with Xiumin’s kiss.


“You like me.” Sehun panted as they broke up from their kiss.


“Yeah, but you don’t like me.” Xiumin still looked pretty much upset.  “You kissed me out of anger.  I think it’s time for you to go back to your house.”


“Oh my gawd, Xiumin, I’m sorry.  I didn’t kno--”


“Just go, Sehun.”  Xiumin stopped the movie that was playing on the screen using the remote and then turned the DVD player off as well as the TV.


Sehun really didn’t know what else he could do, so he left quietly.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


“That’s why I said it’s better to kiss a stranger,”  Kai said after Sehun gave out the details of his first kiss.


“Despite everything that happened afterwards though, that kiss really felt...” Sehun touched his lips as he couldn’t really describe it in words.


“Judging by the way you look right now, I think you pretty much like him back,” Luhan said in a matter-of-fact kind of tone.  “You never grabbed Kai or I for a kiss whenever you were feeling angry at being teased about kissing or ing, so I think way deep down unconsciously in your brain or heart or whatever, you really wanted to kiss Xiumin.”


Sehun looked at Luhan as if his bestfriend was a genius.  “I need to go to Xiumin now.”  He left in a hurry.


~*~*~*~*~*~*


“Sehun, if you came here to apologize--”


“I’m not here to apologize, not for the first kiss and not for the second.”


“Second?”  As soon as Xiumin questioned about it, he was pulled in for their second kiss.  Sehun was still pretty much aggressive as their first kiss, but Xiumin managed to coax him to slow down.  Xiumin’s response may have been gentle but still pretty much passionate.


When Sehun pulled away from the kiss, he was relieved to see that Xiumin didn’t look upset, just confused.  “I always thought that you were the coolest hyung I’ve ever known.  I just thought it was a simple admiration all this time.  It’s true that I kissed you our of anger the first time, but I wouldn’t kiss just anybody out of anger, you know.  Do you get what I mean?”


“Perhaps.  Then what about the second kiss just a while ago?”


“I just wanted it to happen again,” Sehun blushed. “It’s nice, and I really wish for more.”


“Sehun, friends don’t kiss each other.  Well, friends with benefits do, but I don’t want to have that kind of friendship with you.”


“After everything that happened, do you think I would want to just JUST friends with you? I want to be your boyfriend right this very day!!!”


“Oh...kay...”  Xiumin was surprised at being in a sudden relationship with Sehun, but he’s definitely not going to complain about it especially not with Sehun kissing him again.


THE END (poll below for the next pairing!!!)

 

A/N:  Wow~ I finally updated after 6 months... I can't believe how busy I am in real life, but I finally got a three-day break from work and studying (though I really should be using the free time to study too) so without the stress of being busy, I finally got to write something!!!

 

I decided that I want to write Chanyeol for the next chap, please decide which member I should pair him up with~!

Here's the link in case you can't see the poll above~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/94819

Don't forget to comment and tell me your thoughts and feelings~!