Kissing Offscreen and Onscreen

First Kiss: Not What You Imagined (Rare Exo Pairings)

Tao had always wanted to be an action star which is mainly the reason why he started learning Taekwondo at a very young age; however, there is always something different in reality from what you had imagined.


Sure, Tao got his chance to be the main actor in an action movie, but it turned out that his leading lady... wasn't a female.  It actually made sense since the story itself actually had a mix of comedy and the character for the leading lady part is really a transvestite.  He didn't really have any issues with that except he hated his own character for being stupid enough not to find out that the lady was actually a transvestite.


Then Tao finally got to meet Luhan on the day when they had to practice some action stunts. Luhan was prettier than most girls Tao had met in real life.  If Tao hadn't been informed in advance that Luhan was a guy, Tao would have been convinced that Luhan was a girl.  Heck, Luhan was wearing male clothes and even had a manly personality, but Tao still can't help of think of him as a girl which he thought was really a good thing since he was getting to understand his movie character more.


The two leading actors have bonded for a month because of the martial arts lessons and practicing the action stunt scenes.  Sometimes, they use their free time reading the script and practicing their acting together.  Since they were both new actors and not yet famous, it was easy for them to hang out in public places to read or practice their script.


"Are you really going to be okay with having this role?"  Tao asked as he had noticed how Luhan got irritated or annoyed by being mistaken as a girl or being flirted by guys many times.


"I wouldn't have accepted this role if I wasn't not okay with it.  Well, I actually hate my character, but I do like the overall story.  I just wished I got your role instead, but then again, I'm not that good in martial arts as you are."  Luhan sighed. "I'll just go with this transvestite thing for this movie and then I'll never do this kind of role  ever again."


"Don't say never.  You won't really know what will happen in the future."  Tao said just as he had never expected himself to be falling for Luhan.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Everything went smoothly with filming for the movie until the director told them, "There is a bit of revision in the script, and there is going to be a kissing scene." 


"Okay."  Luhan accepted it easily.  Tao simply stayed silent which made the director think that Tao was okay with it.


"It has gotten too dark to be filming a kissing scene, so we'll just film it tomorrow.  Perhaps you two can even practice tonight."  The diirector wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.  "But I trust you'll do well with the kissing scene tomorrow considering the chemistry you two have shown me since the first day of filming."  He said before turning his attention towards the crew and staff to tell them to wrap it up and go home.


~*~*~*~*~*~*


It's not always that Luhan and Tao got to home together as sometimes Tao had more scenes to film or Luhan does.  There are times when one of them wouldn't go straight home either, but on the times when they do get to go home together, Tao would offer to drive Luhan home since Tao has a car while Luhan takes public transportation or have his mom drive him to work.


"Goodnight," Tao said as he parked the car in front of Luhan's house.


"You aren't coming in to pratice?" Luhan asked.


Tao almost choked with his own saliva.  He knew Luhan was talking about practicing the kissing scene.  "Are you seriously okay with this?!"


"Are you not?"


"I... uh...I-I...."


"You like me.  Shouldn't you be happy having the chance to make out with me?"


Tao would have admitted, but Luhan wasn't asking him in a friendly or teasing manner.  Luhan had used a cold monotone voice and maybe it had a bit of an anger tone in it too.  It was the kind of voice that Tao was familiar with that Luhan used for guys who he was annoyed with because he was being flirted or mistaken as a girl again.


"Let's just tell the director tomorrow that we're both not comfortable with this.  Then maybe he'll agree with faking the kiss scene or he could ask someone else to fill in your place during the kissing scene or something,"  Tao suggested, smiling awkwardly.


"I'll be okay, Tao.  If this is what it takes to make me famous--"


"I really hate it when you say that,"  Tao interrupted the other.  "Are you going to be happy being famous from doing the things you are forced to do?  To tell you honestly, I almost backed out from this role after knowing that my partner is going to be a transvestite and not a real lady, but like you said, the overall story was great.  If it wasn't comedy, I wouldn't have done this.  Then I met you and I thought like heck, even if this movie would actually turned out to be a heavy gay romance drama, I wouldn't mind.  I like you, so I don't want you to do anything that you're going to be uncomfortable with."


"Wow..." Luhan stared at Tao in amazement.  "It's the first time that a guy is actually being considerate of my feelings.  They usually just wanted to get inside my pants and be done with."


Tao coughed, feeling slightly guilty.  "That's kind of true too, but I don't want us to be done with so easily.  I want us to be in a long-term relationship or be friends at least since I don't think you actually like me back, so---"


This time, it was Luhan who interrupted him.  "Tao, I'm just used to saying 'if this is what it takes to make me famous' as it has been my life motto, but I'm not being forced to do anything.  I'm simply saying it as sort of a mantra to boost up my confidence.  Besides, do you really think I'm the type of person who would ask someone to practice a kissing scene with if I didn't like him?"  Luhan opened the door and got out of the car.


"Oh." As soon as Tao's brain understood what Luhan just said, he switched off the engine and got out of his car fast.


Luhan smiled to himself as he heard Tao's footsteps behind him as he opened the door to his apartment.  "Don't forget to lock your car.  You won't be going home anytime soon."


"There's one more thing I need to tell you."  Tao said after locking his car by using the remote key and closing the door of Luhan's house behind him.  "I actually don't have any experience with kissing, so I'm really going to need that practice."


"Seriously?! Why the heck is that... you're handsome..." Luhan placed a hand on Tao's cheek.  He could feel the warmth of the blush that was forming on Tao's cheek.


"They probably thought my eyebags were scary or something..." Tao explained bashfully as he placed his hands on Luhan's hips.  "Is it okay to do it here in the living room? Your parents might catch us."


"They're deep asleep unless you'll moan loudly enough to wake them up... or I could just bite your tongue if that happens..." Luhan's hand moved from Tao's cheek to the back of Tao's head, suddenly pulling the other close for a kiss.


Tao indeed had moaned.  It sounded loud to his ears, but it probably wasn't loud enough to wake up Luhan's parents as Luhan hadn't bit his tongue.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"So how was it to kiss each other in the movie?"  The TV show had asked them as they were currently promoting their movie by guesting in shows.  "I heard it wasn't part of the original script.  Did you guys oppose to it at first?"


"I wasn't really oppose to it.  I just didn't feel confident because it was going to be my first kiss."  Tao admitted.  "Luckily, Luhan taught me."  The TV host and the audience laughed and cheered at them.  They probably thought Tao was just teasing Luhan or joking.


"I definitely wouldn't mind kissing a guy as handsome as Tao."  Luhan teased back.


However, Tao was feeling worried that Luhan might be serious about it.  "Hey, you're not allowed to kiss another guy!" The main actor pouted.


Luhan laughed along with the audience.  The only difference between him and the audience is that Luhan knew Tao really had feelings for him.  "Don't worry, Tao. I won't be kissing any other guy. You're the only one for me."


"Damn~ if I hadn't any known better, I'd think you guys are already a couple!!!"  The TV host commented.


Tao had to bite his inner cheek to stop himself from saying that they already are a couple while Luhan just smiled, hoping he didn't look guilty by what the TV host just said.


THE END


~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:  I'm sorry for taking so long to update this fic~ I've been dealing a lot of problems which made me really busy in real life~ Please don't forget to comment on the fic~ Inspire me more!!!

Next chapter will be starring Xiumin because I've been wanting to write my bias again~ hehehe~ You guys choose who he should be paired with~! Remember, it's a rare pairing~!  For those who won't be able to see the poll before, click here!!!

P.S. Why do I see a lot of votes but not much story comments? *pouts*