Second time

❤ ❤ AUTUMN SEPTEMBER ❤ ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A group of six boys entered the entrance of Seoksaran national park. Once they entered, all eyes get caught on them. Some of girl group there scream like hysteria scene was happen.

“ARRHHH!!! It’s Yongguk oppa!” “OMO!! Youngjae oppa!!!!”

“Himchan oppa!!! Saranghae oppa!!”

The hysterical scene keep going with all of the girls scream those entire six boys name. It’s seems like, it won’t stop until the boys disappeared from their sight.

“Hyung, I told you already. Going here wasn’t a good decision. Look,” that tall guy asked one of his brothers.

“Zelo-ah. We come here to have fun. We haven’t got one for ages. So, hey chillax my little dongsaeng,” replied Yongguk.

“Yae Junhongie, we always trapped in our dorm. So, sometimes we got some free time, let’s just enjoy the moment,” adding Himchan.

Zelo just nod his head and walk towards their tents. All in his mind right now is, to lie down in their tent without needed to face those crazy girls out there.

“Hyung, is it everything okay with Zelo? He seems to be a bit upset with our plan today,” Jongup asked their leader, Yongguk.

Yongguk nodding; answered Jongup question. He knows that Jongup really care about Zelo, as both of them are closed together. He and other 5 members, including Zelo and Jongup has been together for quite some time as they had formed their own group as a group of performer.

“Hyung, after this, let’s go to that waterfall. I can’t wait to swim and diving,” Daehyun exclaimed with his excitement.

“Yah! Daehyun-ah, you always with your passion. Stop being childlish for a while and help me here,” yelled Youngjae to his partner.

Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup just laughing while looking at both of them. While Zelo just laid down in their tent and listening to music from his ipod. He wasn’t in mood to go camping, but still have to join his brothers as they going to leave him alone in their dorm if he not going with them.

Suddenly while he’s listening to music, someone opened up h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter