That's L.O.V.E?

❤ ❤ AUTUMN SEPTEMBER ❤ ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Young POV

I and Hyojin walked around the camp site. Clueless, don’t know how would I told her. It’s such a shame, for a girl to suddenly pop up in men’s tent.

“Yoon-ah, gweanchanna? Are you sick? Do you wanna back to Seoul?” asked Hyojin, warm and nice.

I just looked and her face, blankly. Slowly I shocked my head. Then, I take a sit on a big rock, near to the waterfall. I tried to think any simple explanation to say to Hyojin. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder, and when I looked at my back, Hyojin was smiling with her beautiful smile.

“Yoon-ah, gweanchanna? Are you in trouble? Hey, you can tell me, anything, okay. I’ll always be here, next to you.”

“Jin-ah.” I said weakly. Suddenly I felt something hot flow from my eyes, to my cheeks. “I don’t know how to tell you. I feel so shame and stupid. I’m scared with your acceptance.”

“Yah! Yoon-ah, wae? Spill it, don’t worry. No matter how bad you are, you still my best friend, and best friend never leave their own best friend, right?”

After a few moments, I tell her everything. After finish my story, I just stare blankly, not looked at her face. She’s stay silent, and that make me felt uneasy. Suddenly, I heard a big laugh, really big laugh from her. I lift up my face and looked straight to her.

“Jin-ah, why did you laugh at me? Please don’t make me looked stupid.”

“Yah! Song Yoon Young! Aigoo this girl. Why are you so innocent, my dear? Aigoo, it’s normal my friend, suddenly pop out in men’s tent. Just don’t take it seriously okay. Chill,” she replied, with some laughter.

I stay silent for a moment, then I laugh together with her, after realise how ‘innocent’ am I. We both laugh happily while hugging each other’s shoulder. “I love her, she’s my best friend.”

**************************************************

Without both of those girls realise, someone was looked at both of them. ‘I don’t know what’s wrong with my heart. I can’t understand with my heart now. It always told me, something that I used to hate nowadays. Why?’ Then he slowly walked away from his hiding spot, and went straight to his tent. Since first time he saw that girl, his heart starts to fight with his own mind. He’s batt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter