The Starting

❤ ❤ AUTUMN SEPTEMBER ❤ ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#author p.o.v#

"Yoon-ah! Ppali... Or else we will miss our bus! Ppali ppali!"

"Yah! Chakkaman-yo. I'm trying to walk faster right now. This bag was so heavy, what did you brought, Hyojin?"

"Nothing, just our needed for this whole one week camping."

As their sem break have started today, Yoon Young and her bestfriend, Hyojin, will spent one week on camping. Organized by Hyojin's brother, Hyomin.

"Hyojin, where's Yoon? Did she come with you just now?"

"Nae oppa, hurm maybe she's going to restroom for a while. Because she wanna to wash up before going"

Hyomin just nodded. He was happy when his little sister said that Yoon Young will joined them on this camping. He secretly having crush on her, since first time saw her, on her 16th birthday anniversary, 4 years ago.

"Arasso everyone. Lets gathered here before we start our journey. I want to say something important to you guys."

After short briefing from organizer, they started their journey by bus. They will having their camp in Seoraksan, 30 minutes from Seoul.

****************************************************************************

"Yoon-ah, gwaechanna?"

"Mwo? Why you asking me that?"

"Aniyo. I'm asking because I know that you doesn't like camping, right?"

"Omo, gwaechanna Hyojin. I just wanna spent my time with you. We are bestie right? Aigoo you being so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter