I am Yours

Suho's Scenario : Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q9wRP8YHDg

Dding

As soon as you heard the ding sound, you quickly went to the oven and put on the light pink mitt oven glove. You took out the tray from the oven and immediately you scowled. Even after the fourth attempts, the cake that you baked still failed. “Stupid cake. Why is it so hard to make one?”You muttered as you dumped the flat cake into a dustbin. You looked around the messy kitchen and heaved a big sigh. This won’t do. I need help. You glanced at a male who was across the living room and contemplated whether wanting to ask his help or not. It is better than nothing. Unsurely, you walked towards the male.

“Uhm, excuse me?” You tapped his shoulder softly. The male turned to you and stared at you with his piercing eyes. With tall statue, good looking face and intimidating aura, he could scare anyone who makes eye contact with him. At first, you admitted that you were scared of him, you felt bitter towards him because he helped Suho captured you. But it changed when he helped you when you tried to escape. Well, he didn’t exactly help you out, it was Suho’s maid. Nonetheless, he helped you by pretending not to see you when you ran away. But then again, it was useless. You were still stuck here with Suho.

“Kris, do you know how to bake?” You asked him as you bit your lip. Please say yes. You crossed your fingers with hope.

“Bake....?” He stared at you.

The next thing he knew, you and him were now in the kitchen, baking a cake. You stared at him in awe as he expertly stirred the dough.  “You should stir the dough evenly if you want your cake to rise.” He spoke quietly. Dumbfounded, you nodded at him. The corner at Kris’ mouth curved upward at your amuse face but he quickly put on his poker-face back.

Thanks to Kris, the cake rose up perfectly and you were able to decorate it prettily.  Sometimes, he helped you to frosting the cake. After you finished decorating the cake, you put it on the refrigerator.

“Yay. It is all done.”You clapped excitedly and went to Kris. “And it is all thanks to you.” You gave him a soft smile.

Ba bump

Kris’ heart thumped loudly inside his chest. He closed his eyes in frustration. Get a hold of yourself, Kris. You should not be like this. His eyes slowly pee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter