A Bittersweet Paradise

Suho's Scenario : Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsYq4DyLQYs

Sunlight penetrated through the light blue curtains and rudely woke Suho up. His eyebrows furrowed in displeasure, clearly disturbed by the beam of light. Suho slowly opened his eyes and to his excitement, he saw you were sleeping beside him as your hand was lightly wrapped around his waist.

Even in your sleeping figure, Suho was captivated by your beauty. He continued to study your feature. Everything about you was beautiful. Your big innocent pair of eyes, your cute nose, your pink supple lips and every inch of you made him want you for himself.

“I love every part of you, Kwon Soojung.” Suho affectionately whispered as he kissed your forehead. You began to stir out of your deep sleep and slowly your eyes peeled open. You were greeted with Suho who was smiling at your adorable state.“Good morning, baby.” He gazed down at you with loving eyes. You smiled softly and rubbed your eyes. “Are you sure it is morning? Those beams of light are blinding my eyes.” You said, annoyed.

Suho chuckled at your answer and leaned in to kiss you. You quickly backed away and put your hands over your mouth. Suho blinked in surprise and somehow hurt and angry.

Is she still scared of me? He thought to himself.

You noticed his hurt expression and instantly you explained yourself. “Uhmm... morning breath.“

Relieve filled Suho’s heart once he knew the reason. That’s right. Soojung is starting to love me. She is not the old Soojung who is afraid of me. Suho assured himself.

“I don’t care, baby. Now let me kiss you. “He playfully leaned towards you while grabbing your hands softly.

“No, Oppa. Stop it. You don’t even brush your teeth yet. “You giggled as you tried to push Suho away. His heart burst out with happiness when he heard your cute giggles. I hope everyday will turn out like this, together with Soojung. My Kwon Soojung. After having a lovey-dovey fight, Suho decided to release you after you have promised him to kiss you after taking a shower.

“I’m going to take a shower now. You better keep your promise.” He got up once he kissed your forehead. You mischievously stuck out your tongue at him. “Maybe next time. Oppa” Suho shook his head at your childishness as he smiled.

After taking a warm bath, you put on a pink floral dress and tied up your hair into a ponytail. You could smell the aroma of sweet syrup that filled the entire house. Is he making pancakes for breakfast? You thought as you walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen. You skidded to a stop when you saw Suho’s back. He was making the pancakes so attentively. This loving image of him made he looked normal. As if he never made you his prisoner. As if he never locked you up in this cold mansion against your will. If only he approached me in a natural way. You miserably gazed at him.  

With a deep breath, you went to him and hugged him from back. “Are you done cooking?” You asked him with a sweet smile plastered on your face. Suho turned around and held your thin waist. “All done but before that, do your promise first.” Suho replied with twinkling eyes.

“What promise?”You feigned innocent as you tried to stifle your laughter. Out of sudden, Suho lifted you up and placed you on the dining table. He put his hands beside yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter