The Surprise

Teardrops

Fast Forward

Sasuke left the village after the new hokage was declared. I followed him suit knowing what to expect from him.

Sasuke: Why are you following me?

Me: I know what you are planning to do and what you are doing is stupid. Why are you being so blinded by revenge? It's stupid and useless. It's not going to help you in the future. It will damage your reputation and it will damage your name. Don't you think the Uchiha's name is ruined quite enough? Yet you are going as far as going to Orochimaru? Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? I will not stop you but I will not go with you either. I will not associate myself with a low-life like yourself anymore; don't bother me anymore, because seeing you makes me think that what Itachi did was correct when it really wasn't.

Sasuke: Don't talk about him in front of me. Just cause he is your husband doesn't mean he is mine.

Me: I can talk about him all I want. He is a better person than you and will always be.

Sasuke: Just shut up what the hell do you know?!

Me: More than you will ever know in your entire lifetime. You think your life is all miserable because your brother killed your entire clan. But do you know who destroyed my entire village? The same person you are going to right now you dumb piece of . I hope you understand that what you are doing is stupid and selfish because I don't think your deceased family members would like to see you like this at all. Goodbye hope you trip and fall.

And with that I disappeared with a puff of smoke.

I then wrote a little to Itachi saying that Sasuke is leaving Konoha and there is nothing I can do about it.

33-5-21-2 70-5-21-10-53-14-72,

Dear Weasel,

53-21-82-27-k-5 13-21-53 72-5-17-23 24-13-5 91-64-72-89-21-104-5 21-47-33 112-2-5-104-35-21-47-23.

Sasuke has left the village and I am pregnant.

23-13-21-24 64-53 21-72-97.

That is all

77-27-23-24-5-2-17-89-36.

Butterfly.

Itachi's P.O.V.

As I read the letter set to me by Kiyomi I was surprised. She is pregnant with my child? Maybe I should protect her now. I don't want my only child to die not yet at least. She didn't say much but we talked through telepathy and she said that she was going to live near the village in that Uchiha hideout I told her about. She didn't want to be questioned by the people on whose child it is. She told Lady Tsunade that she will be living a little outside of town after she found out about the child.

Kisame: We have a mission near the Land of Fire again. You gonna visit your 'best friend' there again?

Me: After we leave the hideout I need to tell you something you must not tell anyone. You are my comrade I hope I can trust you with this.

Kisame: Wow, I am grateful to be honored by the great Uchiha.

I ignored his comment and started heading out without him.

Me: 'Oi Kiyo I'm coming home to see you'

Kiyo: 'You have a mission here again?'

Me: 'You sound like you don't want to see me'

Kiyo: 'No it's just that I missed you so much I don't want you to leave again'

Me: 'I miss you too; I don't think you will believe how many times I restrained myself from leaving the hideout and running to you.'

Kiyo: 'Awww that's sooo cute. Just be careful people are starting to catch on the Akatsuki name pretty quickly'

Me: 'Did you tell Lady Tsunade about my mission?'

Kiyo: "Do you want me too?'

Me: 'No tell nothing about it please?'

Kiyo: 'Okay, you better be safe out there. I don't want my child missing the first sight of their father because he was careless'

Me: 'You know I am not that careless when it is coming and going to places.'

Kiyo: 'Maybe I don't know that. Oh, look who's the person in the hot seat now, not me'

Me: 'You are so childish some times'

Kiyo: 'Oh stop it, you know you like it when I am childish'

Me: 'You are going to be a mother at least act like one'

Kiyo: 'Well excuse be for being 17 and pregnant'

Me: 'You are excused'

Kiyo: 'Hmph! Remember Hikaru don't be like your father is always clueless and careless'

Me: 'You know I don't act like that'

Kiyo: 'I'm sorry I don't know what you are trying to say. HMPH'

Me: 'Don't be mad'

Kiyo: 'Who sad I was mad?'

Me: 'Fine, annoyed of my sarcasm'

Kiyo: 'Who said I was annoyed'

Me: 'Look Kiyoooooooo-hime me sorry please forgive me?'

Kiyo: 'I was joking, I wasn't really mad, sad, or annoyed about anything.'

Me: 'How many weeks had it been since you found out about the baby?'

Kiyo: 'Six weeks maybe'

Me: 'That means you've gotten quite big haven't you.'

Kiyo: 'Shut up'

Me: 'Almost there wait for me okay?'

Kiyo: 'Yes love. Ya hear that Hikaru? Daddy is coming back to see us YAY!'

And with that we stopped talking to each other. Once Kisame and I reached within the borders of the Fire Nation we quickly finished our mission and went to the Uchiha hideout.

Kisame: So what were you going to tell me?

Me: I will tell you when we get there.

We quickly walked towards the hideout and opened the door.

Me: Tadaima.

Kiyo: Welcome home!

And hugged me happily with a soup spoon in her hand.

Me: Be careful.

Kiyo: Why is he here Ita?

Kisame: WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Me: I was about to get to that.

Kiyo: Okay I am going to continue making dinner then.

Kisame: What's for dinner?

Kiyo: Vegetable soup, beef, chicken, and bak choy.

Kisame: Ooo, great cause' I'm starved.

She ignored his comment and went back to work. As soon as she was done she stared to set up the table. After she was done setting up the table she went to get the plates and chop sticks. She even tried to reach for the bowls, cups, and plates on her tip toes but she failed to get it. I went up behind her and got them for her. She just looked at me in awe and continued setting up the table.

Me: As I told you before we left the hideout I had something very important to discuss with you Kisame right?

Kisame: Yup.