The Reunion

Teardrops

It's been four whole years since I saw him; my lover; my best friend; my husband; my family. He told me everything whenever he could and when he couldn't talk to anyone else about something like killing his entire clan. We were both in the ANBU foundation together. When I found out he made it to ANBU I was so happy for him especially since he was just age 13 then, soon after I was also promoted to ANBU. I felt happy for myself because I made such a huge accomplishment. For some reason, when I see other girls' crowd around Itachi I feel as if I was left behind; as if I wasn't anyone special to him at all considering the fact that we tell everything to each other.

Looking back I felt stupid; when he told me about the mission I was shocked, that was when I saw him cry for the very first time. At that time we were already married due to the fact that I wanted my mother see me get married as one of her last moments until she died. He promised me that he wouldn't kill me nor would he kill Sasuke as long as I looked after Sasuke for him. I nodded in agreement to look after Sasuke for him and hugged him as he petted my head. He also promised that he would be back for me, as long as I waited for him. I nodded and we went to bed hugging and tangling our legs around one another.

When he left my heart hurt so badly; I really missed him especially his laughs, his jokes, his obsession with Dango, everything. A couple of months later, I went to Danzo and resigned myself from ANBU. However, he didn't let me instead he made me become a sub. And a captain if needed for missions. After Danzo told me that information I went to Hiruzen-sensei and told him about it. He thanked me and I left with a poof. I was now jounin again since I resigned myself from ANBU.

Days after the Chunnin exams ended and Hiruzen-sensei's funeral I was walking in the streets alone until I sensed a way too familiar chakra in the air. 'Itachi are you back for me?' I thought and ran to where his chakra was located. When I reached to where he was I saw him talking to Naruto.

I screamed, "ITACHI UCHIHA!"

He turned to look at me with his Mangekyo Sharingan staring straight through my Tsuki no Hikari which changed its colour and form to a black star with a hexagon around it.

Let me explain what my eye jutsu is and does. My eye jutsu is the rarest and most power-fullest visual jutsu in the entire world. Sounds scary, well it is. My eye jutsu can not only copy and predict it can do much more. It can also dig through your brain and find out information without killing you, capture you in a genjutsu and let you suffer for eternity and there is no way of breaking out of it, out your chakra, copy kekkei genkais, extract your memory bank and replace them with a fake, and much more.

I now sensed his chakra it wasn't as strong as it was before. For some reason it was unstable. Then it hit me, the Mangekyo Sharingan can make people blind if you use it too much. Also his blood was unstable as well so I scanned his chest area roughly and I found the problem. It happened a lot to my deceased family members and I now found a cure for it.

I asked, "Naruto, are you alright?"

He replied, "Hm, YEA I AM FINE DATTEBAYO!"

Kisame said, "Maybe we should chop off those legs of his so he can't run."

Itachi said, "Hn."

Kisame asked, "Oi, Itachi who's the chick?"

Kisame, one of the ex. Members of the seven members of the seven swordsmen's of the mist charged at me trying to attack me with Samehada. However, I jumped onto the ceiling and kicked him in the face while doing a cartwheel. I appeared right in front of Itachi in a poof looking at him upside down.

Me told Itachi, "You are dying, my love. Why don't you get treated already instead of taking those stupid medications? Waste of money and a waste of time. I doubt you came back for me today as well."

Kisame shouted, "Oi, Itachi! Attack her already!"

Itachi replied, "Kisame, don't be so reckless we aren't here for a fight."

I started to say, "Ita-"

Sasuke shouted, "ITACHI UCHIHA!"

Kisame said, "Now who is this little guy? He looks a little like you. How about the chick? She doesn't look like she wants to fight at the moment."

Itachi replied, "My little brother."

Sasuke said, "MY hate has grown for you and is stronger than ever. I am going to kill you right here right now!"

I didn't want Itachi to get hurt especially since he is ill and is slowly dying at the moment. Before the Chunnin Exams I had an encounter with the leader of the Akatsuki and the right hand lady. Ever since then I have never said a word to anyone.

I watched Sasuke charge at Itachi with Chidori but Itachi ended up breaking his wrist causing the jutsu to fail. Then Naruto gets fired up to only get his chakra taken away by Kisame's sword.

Sasuke started to say, "Kiyo-gahhh!-mi"

I watch as Itachi torture his precious little brother when I know deep inside he wants to kill himself for hurting his little brother. Then, Kisame charges at me with Samehada in his hand trying to strike me. However, he misses and fails yet again as I land on Itachi's shoulders.

Then all of the sudden Jiraiya came and said, "Have no fear Jiraiya the sage of the mountain Myoboku is here!"

I looked at him weirdly and turned to face both of my opponents.

Kisame said, "You still haven't told me who this chick is Itachi."

Itachi replied, "She is one of my best friends."

I looked at him with disgust but he knew me too well and I knew him too well. He didn't want the members of the Akatsuki to come after me and use me as a weakness against him and my glare was only an act in play.

Kisame asked, "Heh, does this mean I can kill her?"

Itachi replied, "I told you not to be so rash about things Kisame."

Kisame replied, "Heh, fine."

I shouted to Sasuke, "Sasuke get out of here, this matter is not between you and Itachi it's between me and him. This has nothing to do with you."

Sasuke shouted back, "No-gahhh-o, he hurt both of us how can I ughh forgive a bastard who did that to his own-"

I cut him off and shouted, "Sasuke shut up and run"

Then, Jiraiya said, "Beware my jutsu toad stomach!"

We were in the toad's stomach all sticky and gushy. Itachi pushed Sasuke deeper when the walls of the Toad's stomach and took a run for it with Kisame right behind him. As they ran the walls of the Toad's stomach started to bubble and got even stickier. Both Jiraiya and I followed both of them out the hallway. Itachi used Amaterasu to get out of the Toad's stomach. That must have hurt his eyes after using Tsukuyomi as well.

After, Jiraiya fixed the Toad's stomach we parted ways. Naruto and himself went to search for Lady Tsunade and I went to bring Sasuke to the hospital. As much as I wanted to heal Sasuke myself, I didn't want Master Jiraiya's and Naruto's hard work go to waste. So I patiently waited for them to return and went home.

However, when I entered my house I noticed a very similar chakra there.