The Note

Teardrops

However, when I entered my house I noticed a very similar chakra there.

Me: Itachi, what are you doing in my house?

Itachi: I came here to visit you. I also am here to explain something to you. I am not going to get an operation for my illness you and I both know that because I am going to have Sasuke kill me obviously. As much as I love him I am hurting him as well; I am also hurting myself too. I always wished to live a normal life with you but I cannot because I love my little-

Me: Shut up.

Itachi looked at me shocked as if I had just insulted him.

Me: You do everything for him yet you don't even know how things will eventually turn out. What about me then? I know you love your little brother more than me but what about me? Are you just going to leave in the back seat like you always do? He doesn't even notice that you love him so damn ing much because he is blinded by revenge. I can't even see you anymore because of him. Do you not know how much you are suffering because of him? Hell, do you even know how much I am suffering because of him? He doesn't even understand you one bit! He doesn't understand that what you are doing for him is for his own good. I really want to be forever together with you but I feel like I can't because you are too far away in your own world. I don't know what to do!

Itachi: I'm sorry that I put you in this situation Kiyomi. I should have never let myself be associated with you. If I didn't you wouldn't have to suffer what you are suffering now. I never wanted this to happen as much as you did believe me. The only reason why I did what I did was so war wouldn't happen between the Uchiha's and Konoha, and maybe even the rest of the four nations. I'm sorry I got you into this mess, if you weren't in this mess you would be wit-

Without thinking, I smashed my lips against his stopping him from his speech.

Me: No need to be sorry, I am glad to be in this mess with the person I fell madly in love with. I am not ashamed to admit that I fell for a criminal because I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. I don't care what other people say about him because I know it isn't true. He is my husband, he is my family, and he is my life. Through illness for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to have and to cherish, 'till death do us part I will love you.

Itachi: Are you sure?

Me: I am positive that I still want to be with you forever; my feelings have not changed an ounce for you.

Itachi: This world is too unfair. All I ever wanted was to be together with you and to live a happy life without war and just peace.

Me: Well, you can never get what you want unless you earn it.

Itachi: Do you think I earn it?

Me: Definitely.

Itachi: I really need to go and pick up Kisame from the bar.

Me: Don't go, not yet at least. I haven't seen you in four years; I don't want to spend the last few days before you die with you. I want to spend months and years with you. I know I sound selfish bu-

Without a warning he kissed me passionately while the cherry blossoms outside slowly fell to the ground. I took my camera out to take a picture of us kissing. It was too beautiful to forget because the next morning I found myself alone in bed with a note that says, 'I love you more than the stars dance around the moon, more than the blossoms kiss the hairs on your head, and more than any kind of love in the world. I will travel the whole world just to find you and I hope you don't forget my love for you. Signed; your love, Weasel.' It was all written in the Romeo and Juliet code we both shared. I placed the note and the photos in the scrap book and went to get dressed.