2

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place

Luhan peaked into the classroom Hyoyeon was in to find a young lady with his sister. He swore that she was the most beautiful lady he has ever laid his eyes on, she had milky white skin, long luscious hair and sparkling eyes. Even his ex girlfriend wasn't this beautiful.

Seohyun felt the presence of another person in the room and looked up, "Oh, annyeong haseyo, Seohyun immida, I'm guessing you're here to pick up Hyoyeon?" she smiled.

"A-ah yeah." he rubbed his nape in embarrassment. "Kamsahamida, Seohyun unnie, see you tomorrow!" she greeted and dragged Luhan out of the room.

---

"Gege, you like her, don't you?" Hyoyeon smirked.

"W-whaat? No way!" he tried to maintain a cool face.

"Awwww, is my gege finally falling in love? Come on, it was so obvious you were staring at her just now" Hyoyeon grinned.

"Am not!" Luhan defended himself, "I was merely observing you two studying."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, "deny it all you want, gege, I'll never believe you."

---

"Jongin, is that food I smell?" Seohyun asked as she stepped into the house.

"Yep, for once I managed to cook something and not burn the entire kitchen down" Kai chuckled.

Seohyun laughed, "make sure to save some for me, I haven't eaten yet!"

"Alright, noona. By the way, why are you home 2 hours late?" Kai asked.

"Oh, I was busy helping Hyoyeon with her Korean, she just moved into Seoul a month ago," Seohyun replied.

"Oh, you mean Luhan hyung's younger sister?" Kai asked.

"Luhan?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah, the one who looks like a girl?" Kai said.

"He must be the one who came to fetch Hyoyeon just now!" Seohyun thought to herself.

"Oh, he seems like nice guy" Seohyun said, "Not to mention handsome too." Seohyun mumbled the last part to herself.

Kai cocked his eyebrow, "Noona, do you perhaps, like Luhan hyung?" Kai asked.

"Wha- No! I just met him today, and we didn't even talked, he just stared at me." Seohyun defended herself.

"Wait a second, he stared at you?" Kai asked.

"Um, yes?" Seohyun replied. "

Noona, do you believe in love at first sight?" Kai asked.

"And do you believe in shut up or you're sleeping on the floor tonight?" Seohyun rolled her eyes.

Kai pouted, "I just wanted to help you find true love."

"And you can help by not trying to matchmake me up with guys I barley know," Seohyun said.

"Just wait, noona, I know you two will fall for each other," Kai thought to himself.

---

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Kai called out to Hyoyeon.

(A/N: Kai was Hyoyeon's first friend in Seoul High School, they immediately clicked when they first met.)

"Yes, oppa?" Hyoyeon responded. "I know this seems weird but, does Luhan hyung by any chance seem fond of Seohyun?" Kai asked.

"Hmm, maybe? The other day I caught him staring at her like a lovestruck fool." Hyoyeon replied.

Kai smirked, "Hyoyeon, I say we match them up together, what do you think?"

"I'm in!" Hyoyeon grinned.

---

"What? You want me to go meet you at Seoul Park now? Okay, okay, I'll be there soon." Seohyun sighed as she put down the phone.

Jongin wanted her to meet him and Seoul Park. He said that he had a "surprise" to show her.

---

"Please, gege! Can you please come to Seoul Park now?" Hyoyeon begged. "Alright, alright, I'll be there soon." Luhan put down the phone.

As he was rushing out of the office, he accidentally bumped into Seohyun.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" Seohyun apologised.

Luhan wanted to give that person a piece of his mind but when he turned around to see who had bumped into him, he went silent, he couldn't believe that out of all people, he had to bump into her.

"Um, Luhan...?" Seohyun waved her hand in front of his face.

"She knows my name, she knows my name!" Luhan secretly fanboyed. "Okay now relax and act cool, act normal." he told himself.

"O-oh hey! Seohyun, right? It's fine," he laughed nervously.

"Oh, phew! I can be pretty clumsy at times haha," she chuckled.

"Haha, that's cute," he smiled.

"I've never really noticed... His smile, his laughter, it's so... perfect? I can't find the right word for it," Seohyun thought to herself.

"Wait, what am I thinking? Snap out of it, Kim Seohyun! It's not like he'll ever like you anyway," she told herself.

"Uh, hello?" Luhan said.

"O-oh, huh?" her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I asked you where you were heading to, you seemed like you were in a rush," Luhan chuckled.

"Aw, she's blushing, cute." he thought to himself.

"I was about to head to Seoul Park, I'm suppose to meet my brother there," Seohyun said.

"Ohh, I'm heading there too, maybe I could give you a lift?" Luhan offered.

"Really? That would be great, thanks!" Seohyun said.

---

Seoul Park

"Eh? Where is that kid?" Seohyun wondered as she looked around, "no sign of Jongin anywhere" she thought to herself.

"Where is she..." Luhan looked around but he couldn't find Hyoyeon.

Seohyun suddenly realised what was happening.

"Luhan-ssi..."

"Just call me oppa," he smiled.

"O-okay, Luhan oppa, by any chance, did Hyoyeon call you and asked you to meet her at Seoul Park?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" Luhan asked.

Seohyun mentally facepalmed herself after finding out that she got tricked by her dongsaeng.

"Jongin called me and told me to come to Seoul Park too." Seohyun replied.

Luhan finally realised that he got tricked and felt angry but thankful towards Hyoyeon at the same time for letting him have alone time with an angel like goddess.

"Well, since we both have nothing to do, why not I treat you for dinner and a movie?" Luhan grinned.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Seohyun chuckled.

"If I was, would you say yes?" Luhan asked.

"I'll be more than happy to," Seohyun replied with a smile.

They both then linked arms and walked away while Kai and Hyoyeon were hiding in the bushes nearby and secretly cheering. "Matchmaking success!" They grinned.

______________________

Omf how was it? /buries my head in a pillow;
Gahh , I hope it wasn't too bad , should I do a sequel? Haha . ;;