2 Days left of Practice

I'm Not Important, I'm Just a Dancer For This

Yura's POV

I woke up at 7:09 a.m. I looked to my side and saw the most handsome guy right next to me. Omo what the did I just say?! Aish Choi Yura get yourself together! You are only going to work with him then when you're done he's just going to forget about you. Aish whatever. I tried getting out of bed quietly and as swiftly as I could. Until of course he just decides to tighten his hug. *huge sigh* I guess I have to lay here until he lets me go. I just laid back down and I traced his face.

"Is my face that nice?"

I was shocked, he was awake. Ugh thank goodness I didn't say anything.

"Ani. You just had something on your face and I was getting it off for you." I started to feel my face burn.

"Really then why were you tracing my lips more than my other features?"

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii he caught me.

"I....... I..... fine you caught me! Aish now let me go so I can go get washed up."

He let me go and I felt relieved he didn't say anything else. Just run to the bathroom Yura just run and avoid him. I did as my mind told me to do.

Once I got out of the bathroom I tried looking for my glasses in the room. Aish I forgot my clothes too. Pabo! I had to take a shower and forget to grab my clothes. I'm glad this towel is long. Aish I should just get dressed first. I'm glad he laid out the clothes on the bed.

"Aish where the hell are my glasses! I'm pretty sure I put them in my bag!!"

"This is so hopeless. Maybe oppa seen them?"

With that thought in my head I rushed down and looked for T.O.

"Oppa!! Oppa!! Where are you?!!"

Really you leave without even telling me where you go. Whatever I guess I'll go to the beach. Once I stepped out I felt the breeze. It feels so amazing. Why does it suddenly decide to feel better and not as cold?

"I guess I should just go take a walk since I can't find oppa or my glasses."

I just puffed my cheeks and walked. After awhile of walking I saw a figure. And of course it was the one and only T.O. Hmmmmmm should I just walk up to him and kick him or should I jump on him? Jumping is better. Kekekekeke. I took off my shoes and carried them and ran quickly and hopped on T.O.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!! YAH! CHOI YURA YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!?!?!?!"

Thats when I saw him wearing my glasses.

"YAH YOU'RE WEARING MY GLASSES!!!!!!"

"I KNOW I AM!!!"

That's when he flipped us over and he was on top of me. We were staring at each other and I was so mesmerized in his deep brown eyes. He inched closer and closer to my face. He got to the point where we could feel each other's lips but we weren't even kissing. It was more like our lips were whispering to each other. That's when.................................................................................

 

 

 

 

TEEHEE!!! Decided to leave you guys on a cliff hanger. *evil laugh* Anyways here's a update and hope you guys kind of like it. Anyways I don't really have anything else to say so see you on the next chappie! Ppyong!