Day Out Together Part 2

I'm Not Important, I'm Just a Dancer For This

T.O's POV

I got a hold of her hand once again and I felt the warmth of them even as cold as it was she was warm and she made me feel warm. I guess I only feel like this when I'm around her. Hmmmm where is the place? 

"Oppa where are we going?"

"Here we are."

I was in front of the beach house that my parents rented. I love this place. It was my place to think when everything was going down hill. I never even showed the members this place. I thought about taking her on a tour of the house but it seems like she already was amazed by the view.

"Do you like the view?"

"I love the view. Can I go to the beach? I'll be back I won't get lost I promise."

She was giving me the puppy face. I couldn't say no to her. I just said yes and she went running out of the house. Cute.

 

Yura's POV

As soon as T.O oppa said I could go out I ran with all my might and went to the beach. It was a warm day considering how cold it's been. 

"Wahhh. The sea is so pretty."

I was staring in amazement. I wish I could live here and always look at the sun rise and when it sets. But that all won't happen until I earn enough money to get my own place without omma and appa's help. MAybe I should sit down, my legs are hurting. Pabo. Once I sat down the waves decided to come crashing to where I was sitting.

"Aish Jinjja! I didn't even bring any extra clothes!! Ottokae?!"

I started to walk back to the beach house soaking wet once again. Pabo pabo pabo!!!! For the fact that this top was a see through when it got wet. Just my luck!!!  Maybe if I run fast enough I can hide or find a towel. Ok ok ok here we go. One......two........three..... Run Yura run! Next thing I know I bump into something. Until I heard a groan. Oh no I knocked down T.O oppa.

"I see that you are in a rush."

"I got soaked sitting down and I don't have extra clothes."

He just nodded and got up then helped me get up. Next thing I know he drags me into a room. 

Oh

No

He's going to me!!!!!!!!

Somebody help!!!!!!

 

Hello!!! So just a short update I hope you guys liked it. And what do you guys think will happen? *wink wink* Anyways hoped you guys started your New Years good. And I'll see well not see but read you guys later? I don't know but enjoy! Ppyong!