Day Out Together

I'm Not Important, I'm Just a Dancer For This

T.O's POV

I didn't want to let go of her hand. Her hand was so warm.I left as soon as I watched Yura go into the elevator. I didn't ever think she was that rich. I turned around and saw that the van was behind me.

"Really you guys followed us?"

"Yeah so be quiet and get in the car."xt thing I know I'm being bombed with questions.

"So how was practice?"

"Taehee hyung please it was just practice nothing more nothing less."

"Sure it was. Are you sure that you guys didn't kiss or something?"

"I'm sure hyung. Can you guys just shut up. I had a long day and I'm tired."

*sigh* What can I do with these hyungs? I got into the van and they drove off.Next thing I know I was bombed with questions.

With that everyone be quiet and we all slept until we got to the dorm. I was the first one to shower and go to sleep. Of course I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about the practice and her voice. Her voice was amazing. I don't understand why she isn't a idol. But the fact that we were so close to each other during the practice made me smile. Remembering her beautiful light brown eyes with the sparkle in them. I should have kissed her. Without thinking about anything else I fell asleep.

 

Yura's POV

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 6 in the morning. Ugh I have another hour until I leave. I should cook something for Youngmi. So as soon as I got washed up I went to the kitchen and cooked some porridge and made some eggs with kimichi and of course fruits. I went ahead and ate first and got ready to leave.

As soon as I finished getting dressed I left a note on top of the covered food and left. It was already 7: 10 a.m. 

"Omo! I'm late! Ottokaji!!!"

I ran out and ran towards the company. Aish I seriously need to get my license. And a car too. Pabo pabo pabo!!! Jinjja. I was running when I crashed into someone.

"Omo! Chuseuminda! (a/n:I at spelling)" I kept bowing until I saw the person.

Key- T.O blue, Yura light salmon, Youngmi Light purple

"Yura shi. Why are you in such a rush?"

"T.O oppa I'm late for our practice. That's why I'm in a rush. Shouldn't you be in the practice room right now?"

"Yes, but I came to get you."

"Ohhh well you didn't have to. And I'm amazed you didn't go the wrong direction." I started to chuckle.

"Well today I thought we should have a day off since we already have all the right moves and we both are in sync."

"Ohh well then I guess I'll just head back home then."

"I thought we should spend the day together. You know to get to know each other better."

"Ok, but I'm not wearing this. Can I go get dressed properly?"

"Sure let's go."

"Are you sure you are going the right way?"

"Yes."

Then he took my hand in his again and we walked side by side again and walked in silence. Once we got to the building I lived in I told him he was coming with me inside because his fans might recongize him and chase him. He just agreed and followed.

"Make yourself feel at home. Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, it's alright."

"Nope. I'm getting you water." 

He just chuckled and I walked into the kitchen to get him water then I told him I was going to take a fast shower and get changed.

T.O's POV

"Yura! Shouldn't you already be at the practice thing?!"

"It was canceled so she is having a day off."

"Ohh ok."

"Wait who are you?! Why are you in our penthouse?!"

"I'm T.O from M.pire. I'm waiting for Yura to finish getting ready so we can go."

"Ohhh ok well I'm going go to work so just tell her I'm gone."

"Ok."

Yura's POV

Once I got out of the shower I went straight to my walk through closet. Hmm what should i wear?Hmmmmmmmm maybe this. Seems like it will work for today.

I wore this and some black flats.

Hmmmm it's ok. I guess I should go I think I made him wait a bit too long. I headed out and when I went in the living room I saw him laying down. Seems like he is tired. I guess I'll just let him sleep. While he was sleeping I was admiring him. He seems like he planned today out. Considering on what he was wearing.

He looked so peaceful. I guess I shouldn't disturb him. I got up and left for the kitchen. I should cook him something. But what should I cook? Ahh maybe some kimchi jigae. I started to get all the ingrdients out and started cooking. 

~35 minutes later~

I heard yawning by the time I was done cooking. I turned off the stove and let the jigae sit there while I set up the table. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 12 p.m. Lunch already huh time went by fast.

 

T.O's POV

I woke up to the smell of food. Oh my god I forgot I was going to have a day put with Yura. Aahhhh jinjja she might be mad with me. I got up from the sofa and saw her setting up the table.

"Sorry for sleeping. You should have woken me up."

"It's ok. I know how tired you are. So I just finished cooking hoprfully you like to eat kimchi jigae."

"I love to eat so I don't mind what you make."

"I'm glad to hear that  I'm going to get the jigae so wait here."

I just nodded at her and waited patiently. Once she got back we started to eat. All my taste buds came to life and I was so surprised.

"This is really good!"

"I'm glad it is. I hope you enjoy. Let eat then."

She gave me a warm smile and I felt like melting. Her smile was beautiful just like how she looks. We continued to eat and once we were done she started to clean up.

"I should  clean up since you cooked this delicious meal."

"It's alright oppa I'll do it."

I just grabbed the plates from her hand and put then in the sink and I saw her picking up the rest. She really is stubborn. I just nodded my head and washed the dishes.

"Oppa!! Let me do it!"

"Andwae! I'm your oppa respect me."

Next thing I know I was soaked. She grabbed the hose next to the sink and sprayed me.(a/n: don't know what it's called if anyone knows please tell me.)

"Yah!"

She just stuck her tongue out at me and started to spray me again and I got her back with the soap bubbles. She kept spraying me and next thing I know we were staring at each other. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I started to inch closer and closer towards her lips, I was so close until a ring was being heard. Damn phone! Sooo close!!

"I should get that."

I just nodded and sighed. Great I'm all wet and I have no clothes to change into.

 

Yura's POV

Stupid phone you had to ring right now!!! Ugh I walked over to the phone and I heard T.O sigh. 

"Yoboseayo."

"Miss. Choi there is a delivery for you down here can you come get it?"

"Ah ye I'll be on my way."

with that I hanged up and walked over to T.O.

"I' ll be back in a few minutes I have to go get a delivery."

"You're going down there all wet like that?"

I looked down and I forgot that I was soaked and had bubbles over me. I just giggled and left to my room to get changed.

I just  got dressed in a gray shirt and put a blue shirt over and wore white skinny jeans and some black ankle boots.

I headed out buts as I was leaving I saw T.O washing the rest of the dishes. 

"Gomawo oppa!"

I shouted as I left to get the box. On my way down I saw my instructor and his daughter. I smiled at the cite. I hope that I can get married just like him and have a great family.

"Ahh Yura I see that you aren't at the practice room. Shouldn't you be there practicing?"'

"No, today was a day off Tae oppa."

He just nodded and then his daughter pulled his shirt.

"Annyeong what's your name?"

"I'm Hanni."

"Hi Hanni. I'm your unni I'm Yura."

"You have a pretty name unni."

"Aww thank you sweetie I have to go I have company in my home and I have to get a box. So I will talk to you guys later. Annyeong."

I waved and left for the front counter.

"Good afternoon Miss. Choi. Here is your package and just sign here."

After I signed the paper I took the box and headed to the elevator and headed up. Once I opened the door I didn't see T.O anywhere. Hmm where is he? I put the box down and looked around for him. He's not in the penthouse. He migh be out in the balcony then. 

"Oppa are you out here?"

"Yeah. Nice view of the city here."

"Thanks. Let's go inside it's kind of cold." He just nodded and we both headed back in.

I wonder what is in this box. I guess I should open it. As I was opening it I noticed that T.O was staring intensly at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. You just open the box so different."

"How? I open it just like any other person."

"Well you actually are careful when you're opening it."

"Because there might be something fragile in it."

I just continued to open it and took out the bubble wrap and saw a letter and another box.

"Mwoya!"

I grabbed the other box and opened it. It was a necklace. I smiled looking at the necklace. Knowing who it was from made me even happier. It was from my brother. I opened the letter and read it. 

Dear Aegi,

 I know I said I would take you with me to get this but seems like I can't. I'm very sorry. But oppa misses you a lot. Oh and it also seems like you're going to be a auntie. Sunghye is pregnant!!! I was happy to know that she is pregnant and hopefully you can forgive your oppa for not getting you to get the necklace. You know how we made two. I have the other one so that you and I can both have one each. Through these two necklaces we are connected no matter where we are. Behind this letter is a picture so take care of it! And yes you do have to look at teh picture! So then I love you baby sis. Sunghye misses you too. She really wants to see you but I know that you are too busy. You are allowed to visit any time.

 

Love your oppa,

Hyuggie

 

I smiled knowing that he finally was going to be a dad. And for the fact that he even took a picture of himself with the necklace we designed together. I was smiling so much until I forgot that T.O was there with me.

"I guess I should go."

"No. Please stay. Let's have a day out. And plus you're soaking wet."

"Whose fault was that?"

"Your fault for not letting me do the dishes."

"Well I didn't bring any extra clothes."

"Hmmmmm I think my oppa's clothes might fit you. Follow me."

I led him into my oppa's old room and got some clothes out. Maybe a white v-neck with a blue cardigan and some black jeans. I grabbed the clothes and gave it to him.

"You can change in here. I'll be waiting out there in the living room."

He just nodded and I left to let him get changed. I really do hope he fits the clothes. Once I heard the door open He stepped out and he looked amazing. I just admired how much better he looked in it then my oppa.

"It suits you. You look better in it than my oppa."

"Thank you. So what should I do about my clothes?"

"You can just leave it here. I'll clean it."

"Should we head out then?"

I just nodded and we both were in the elevator and once we got to the lobby, he led me somewhere. And of course you can't forget that he once again held my hand and we walked together. But this time we talked and laughed.

 

Annyeong! So here is the second chappie. Hopefully you guys like it and keep supporting this! But anyways I hope you guys have a great New Years Day because today is the first page of a new 365 paged chapter for you. Start it out great!! So until next chapter. Ppyong!