[ARTICLE] EXO & TANG WEI’S DAY OF MEETING

EXO-TODAY! 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO and Tang Wei’s photoshoot was a day before the Seoul Music Awards. The shoot had to take place in between rehearsals and during their break times because their schedules were so tight. The staff was in chaos, worried about whether or not the rehearsal would let out on time. However, when it came time for them to show up at the studio, EXO’s Baekhyun, Tao, and Sehun strolled through the door.

As soon as they said “Hello!” the worries of the staff melted away. It was finally time to start. With a little over an hour and a half to shoot ten pages of photos, the staff agreed to proceed right away. The movements of the photographer and editor became busy. The lighting was set, the costumes were checked, and minute by minute, Tang Wei and EXO touched us in a way that could not be neglected. “Cut, good! Next cut!” It only took a short while for Photography Jo Seon Hui to give the OK, which was an indication that the cut had been completed well.

The joy was short-lived, however, because EXO’s Baekhyun, Tao, and Sehun, as well as Tang Wei, were forced to leave for the awards ceremony rehearsals. Though the briefness of the meeting was regrettable, we all had to say goodbye. A week later, we met again for the cover story and interview. When Tang Wei saw the photos of herself, she said “Oh, the ones with me came out very well!” “Look, it’s me!” she joked.

At the year-end 2013 awards, EXO once again proved themselves to be the best K-pop stars. To meet those stars as well as another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter