[News] EXO Baekhyun Is The Entertainment Star Of The Group

EXO-TODAY! 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Source: KpopStarz

Dated: By Staff Writer | January 17, 2014 04:32 AM EST

 

 

In 2013 the best music discovery was without a doubt EXO. It's expected that they'll continue to lead in 2014. News of EXO members in dramas and movies are being circulated, and it seems that they will show off their many talents in various categories, just like their senior group Super Junior. So then, who is the entertainment member of the group? While it is true that all 12 members have shown their individual charms and charismas on entertainment TV and radio programs, Baekhyun is the most outstanding member of them all.

Baekhyun's words flow like a mighty river.

This 20-year old idol star sure knows how to talk. His ever flowing witty banter is his greatest strength. He has the perfect persona of a silly male college student. Baekhyun's wit shines most brightly in MBC Every1's "EXO's Showtime." On the show, Baekhyun leads the conversations, and often acts as an MC. He has been dubbed the entertainment chameleon for his ability to adapt to the situation. His great entertainment skill and potential were highlight in the 6th episode, when EXO left on a vacation. Some members left for the market, and the remaining members soon grew bored. At that moment, Baekhyun decided to have an impromptu talk show with D.O. He showed up wearing a bandana and sunglasses, and left his talk show guests speechless with his hosting style. In one instance Tao expressed "I ate and slept today," to which Baekhyun responded by making a big deal out of the situation, eliciting much laughter on the show.

Not only that, Baekhyun went on to dissect the diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter