It's reality, my wife!

Changing into Love

Ana POV

My head still hurts like before. Like damn hurt. Jonghyun is nowhere, and the medicine bitterness still fresh in my throat. I don't get why the doctor said I'm going to stay in the local ward. Even my head is bandaged I don't think so my injury is serious..... I think so. However it isn't necessary to stay in this white building. My dead might be shortened if I stay here.

"Mrs. Kim, your phone kept ringing from the morning. It quite disturbing our patients here. I hope you could manage this problem." A nurse came nearby with my ringing phone She hand in my white iPhone. As she said, yeah, it's really loud. Since when I changed my ringtone to that tone? After a while, the phone change into silence.

I open my contacts and there is 19 missed call from mom since last night. What does mom wants at this time? To ask whether her newlywed daughter enjoying the honeymoon. In my perhaps?

Suddenly, the phone cried out loud and unknown number shown on the screen. I swipe my finger on the screen.

"Yes, may I help you?" I started.

"Ana, this is me. Are you awake?" There's male's voice on the line. Since when I had a male friends?

"Sorry, who are you?"

"Uh, you don't recognize me? This is Jonghyun. I'm home for a while to take your clothes....."

"You what?!" I shouted. An old grandma and her family staring at my, annoyed. I bow for apologize.

"Then, what did you said to mom?"

"Well, I said you left your night dress in wardrobe when we want to make out." Jonghyun said clearly without doubtful. My face turn red once I heard that.

"Yah! What the hell are you talking about!" Now, this guys really ing annoying. 

"Hey, calm down. I'm joking, okay. I said  you feeling uneasy but you left your medicine in your room. I'm telling the truth. After I said that, mom attacked me with a lot of question and but I said nothing. I thought maybe she had called you or something, did she? " Jonghyun said with his calm voice, I mean really deep and sincere.

I stay quiet. 

"How are you doing? Still hurts? The doctor said your head bumped quite hard." He asked.

"I'm fine."

"Thank god. I'm going to arrive there around 10 minutes. Do you want anything? Foods or anything perhaps?" 

"Nothing at all."

"Wait for me then. Take care, hang up." Line disconnected. I stare my screen for a while. The longest conservation ever except my dad. 2.03 minutes. I don't talk with men if it's necessary. I only text with them. Even with my male professors, I don't talk with them. That's why I will make sure I understand their lecture. I put my phone on  the bed.

"Ma'am. Your lunch is here." A nurse put a closed tray on the table at the end of my bed. She pushed the table to me. 

"Enjoy your lunch." She walk away to put the food trays for others. 

Yeah, I am hungry. I don't eat before the wedding start until now. Can you eat when your most nightmare day is coming. Indeed, you're not. I opened the tray. There's a bowl of rice, egg roll, japchae, soy bean stew and what is this? The food is..... is it beansprout? I picked the chopstick and taste the food. As I started to crunch the food, I throw it out. Yes, it's beansprout. 

Yucks! How can I eat when there is a beansprout dish. Suddenly my tummy cried. Oh my god, I really hungry. What should I eat? I stare other people in the ward who are enjoying the hospital food. I'm jealous of them because they can eat easily. 

I stare my phone. The latest caller came into my mind. Jonghyun said whether there is anything that I want, right? I think maybe there is now. Okay, more to 'there are'.

Jonghyun POV

What this woman thinking about? I already been in the parking lot, and she call me to buy her fishcakes and bibimpap. She said she can't eat the hospital's food because the food is not tasty. I think rice with soy bean stew already tasty to fill an empty stomach. That's why I just that luch set rather than the french food set. I fastened the grip on the stereng. Now, I think Ana might be annoying in future. 

I once again entered the hospital parking lot. I take off the seatbelt and cross my finger; hoping that Ana will not call for foods. Almost 1 minute and phew. Thank god. I grab my phone, Ana's food and walk to the enterance door after lock my car. I go to the security guard to take back Ana's luggage that I left to the guard this morning. 

"Yah! Stop it. Just give that ahjumma the foods!" A loud shout from cafeteria, I think grab people attention. Wait, this voice. 

I run to cafeteria to see what happen. Damn, what's she's doing there? 

"Don't disturb me, . Just go away. You are none of our bussiness." A man scolded Ana back. He's holding a grandma's hand tightly. The grandma crying soundly. 

I come closer. Ana seems shocked to see me here. People start to whisper each other; wondering who am I, perhaps."What's going on?" I asked.

Ana looked at me. "That ahjumma admitted to hospital because fainted while she find some money for that guy. He won't let his mother eat just because of she don't get him money. When he found I gave my hospital lunch to his mother, he throwed away the foods and pulled his mother to work again." Ana said out loud.

"Now who is this? Your partner?" The man suddenly voice out.

"Yes, I am. Why you're so sadist? She's just an old woman." I said. 

"What are ing you talking about? Is this even your business? Isn't right? Just mind your own business, ." The man called me and walk away while pulling his mom away. 

"Yah! You rotten bastard. She's your mom, jerk!" Ana shouted and throw her shoe to that man. Right on the target, the shoe landed on the man head. He turn his head and stare to Ana. 

"Yah! You !" He let her mom go and took a chair then throw to us. Quickly, I covered Ana with my back. Then my head start to spin and my vision blurred.

Author POV

Many guards ran toward the man. They arrested the man take him out from the hospital. The crowded people make Ana shout more louder. 

"Doctor, is there any doctor here? Someone bleeding!" Ana embraced Jonghyun panicly. There are bloods running down to her husband cheeks.

"You are going to be okay. Do you hear me?" Ana softly slapped Jonghyun cheeks. Her hands already dirt with blood.

Then three nurses came with strecher and took Jonghyun to ER. Ana followed the nurses but blocked when they are going to examine Jonghyun. Realised her hands dirty, she realised, she finally touched a male after 8 years. In a second, her heart beating fast. Did she really touched Jonghyun just now? Of course she did. 

Ana looked down to her outfit, also dirty with blood. She wanted to clean herself, but she afraid that the doctor might find Jonghyun's family if the examination finished. So, she just stayed and waited for a while. 

Around 30 minutes later, a masked doctor approached Ana. The female stood straight as the doctor stood in front of her.

"How is it? Is it serious?"  Ana asked nervous.

The doctor took off his mask."Thank goodness his injury not that bad. His head bruises and that's why he's bleeding. He's doing fine, I think once he wake up, he can discharge." Ana relieved to hear that.  She afraid some thing awful going to happen.

"Errr... Doctor, can you change him to my ward? We 0nly have each other.So it will be difficult to keep running to each other ward all the time. Since I'm not capable to do that, I hope you would consider it." asked Ana politely.

"Well, we'll think about that." said the doctor then walked away.

She can see Jonghyun unconcious with bandaged head just like her. Ana touched her head, even it's dizzy everytime anything touch it, she still hold it. She remembered how her head covered by Jonghyun just now. Her head bumped with Jonghyun shoulder. That time she could feel the time seems to stop spinning. A male hugging him, a male scent of a man stick in her nose for a long time and she hold back a man. She admitted that Jonghyun smell is different from others, which is not very passionate or sting. More to sweet and she like it. 

"Miss, sorry for disturbing. Can I know where's your ward, please?" A nurse chased away Ana's dream.

"Yes, 4th floor, room number 7." said Ana. 

"Ok, we will send your husband there." 

Ana watched there are nurses is setting Jonghyun IV and everything that connected with Jonghyun is preparing to move. Ana followed the nurses to her room. 

 

Jonghyun could feel his head been stumped by something. He tried to open his eyes even he feels impossible to open them. 

"Jonghyun? Are you awake?" a very soft voice knocked his eardrum. Hearing that calm voice Jonghyun try to open his eyes. Slowly, light flashed his eyes as bright as the sunshine. His vision getting clear as he blink for many times. He saw a bandaged head girl with brownish hair standing waiting for his respond. 

"Are you really awake?" Ana asked. She's worried whether Jonghyun might get amnesia or something. That guy acted like he's waking up from coma. 

"Who are you?" Jonghyun's question make Ana shocked. Don't tell her that her husband really has amnesia.

"This is Ana, your wife. We just get married yesterday, remember?" Ana tried to convince the lying man. 

"Ana? Choi Ana?" this time Ana felt relieved. Thank god.

"Yes, I am." 

"Excuse me, ma'am. We want to examine this patient first. Hope you can wait for a while."a nurse came with the same doctor earlier. They closed Jonghyun with pulling the curtain around Jonghyun bed. Ana sit in her bed. 10 minutes later the nurses opened the curtain back. The doctor approach Ana. 

"He's fine. He need some rest and don't let him do a lot of thinking. If something wrong, just call the nurses and they will help you." The doctor patted her shoulder. 

Ana stared Jonghyun when that guy looks like searching for something. Once he stopped his eyes on Ana, he said "Can you tell me what happen? I cannot remember anything. I would like to, but everytime I try my head spins hard." 

Ana inhale a deep breath. "Okay, this morning, you save me from being hitted with a chair. Since the chair is quite big, maybe you have hard time to remember again, I think." 

"Oh, it is you who always hate male for no reason, right?" 

"What?!" Ana said in half-shout voice. As ever, she get people attention. 

"See?" Jonghyun while trying to sit back.

"Yes, you're right. And like I delighted to have as my husband. A jellyfish husband." 

"It's a fact to have you married to a jellyfish man even he's not, okay? I think you should learn ethics rather than studying multimedia if your words always  'nice' like that. Even you hate male, but you need to respect me as your husband and an older person. I've right to be repected, okay?" Said the elder with serious tone. 

He shut Ana's mouth into silent. Because his words really has deep meaning. Jonghyun stare his wife with cold gaze. Sometimes he need to be serious and not to be soft all the time. Ana need to know that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey there, I'm backed. But for a while I think. Firsly, thanks for the comment. I don't think I'm going to update every week since I stayed in hostel. However, I'll try my best to update more stories. Maybe I might update four chapter for two weeks, if I got time. Sorry for grammatical error. Keep subscribe and comment.

here, Jjong picture