Such A Bad Luck

Changing into Love

Jonghyun POV

For god's sake, I never thought that Ana would really hit by car. For the pray in the car just now, I don't mean it since I'm terribly mad that time. But who could predict future? No one could. Because right now, Ana still not awake after a few hours she got checked by the doctor. The doctor said that her blood pressure is kinda high and her condition is not very well. I bet it may be her anti-to-the-man feeling that made her stress a lot since she really hate male. I don't know why a human like this even exist.

And who expect that I'm waiting for Ana to wake up rather that finishing register the number of cars made in a day in front of my lappy. Thank goodness, because I still remember my responsibilities as a husband, which is always be together with my wife in healthy or sick. I glanced at Ana since I saw something moving just now. 

"I said go...... I don't want you....... I hate you,.........." Ana started to muble when she's sleep. Geez, this woman, still crying like a baby.

Even I might got smacked by Ana somehow if she wake up yet I decided to hold her hand. She looks calm as soon her cold hand touched mine and pull my hand into a hug. Now what? She really thought that my hand is a teddy bear or pillow to hug? So I tried to pull my hand from Ana grip slowly, so that she would not wake up and turned into any monster that hate men. Unfortunatule, she would pull my hand back whenever I almost free my hand  from the hug.

Actually I'm kind of uncomfortable now since I thought that Ana brought my hand to her chest, I think. Because I can feel something like two smooth coconut shell. I don't mind touching her , it just what Ana would react if she felt someone touch her s when she just misunderstanding. Will she do something hard like punch my face or kick my . Or will she scream like a crazy person and slands me I'm taking oppoturnity while she's sleeping. I don't prefer any of my thought so I need to make myself stay awake so that I could explain when she's 

Now, it's 8 p.m. already and Ana still not wake up even my eyes will shut off anytime.

-