Not daydreaming

Changing into Love

Author POV

 

Ana standing in front of the mirror once again; to check whether she going to succeed her act in her wedding ceremony. So fast right? Ana going to end her spinster life with Jonghyun. Jonghyun’s mom, Mrs.Kim, said that she eagerly wanted to see her only son in tuxedo holding a beautiful lady then read out the marriage vow.

Once Mrs.Choi heard her best friend request, she changed the date of her daughter wedding earlier than before which going to be held the next 4 month. Unfortunate for Ana, she couldn’t even nagging or rebelling to her mom. And for this situation, For God’s sake, Ana can’t stop cursing her brother until today.

“Ana, are you ready? The groom and the guests already wait for you.” The woman who used to dress up Ana just now open the church’s preparation room; which Ana used to dress up.

“Am I okay enough to walk in the church, unnie?” Ana asked just to cover up her feeling; annoyed and wanted to rebel a lot.

“Today you are the prettiest angel that I maked up ever. Now hurry! Don’t stop the good things.” The woman came in and check Ana again; to make sure Ana really perfect to be the most beautiful bride ever.

“Okay.” The wife-to-be holds the woman hand and walk out from the dress up room. From here she could hear the wedding march song which make her more nervous.

 

Ana who is holding a small bouquet of flower is walking through the big opened wooden door. She raise up her chin and she can saw many people smiling at her as they thought that Ana happy with this marriage. Three quarter of them are unknown guest. Jonghyun’s relatives perhaps.

As Ana look forward, she could see a prince from nowhere, smart wearing tuxedo and white gloves on his pair of hand. Is he really Jonghyun? Why he’s damn so hot right now? Ana’s heart mumbled.

Ana held the groom’s hand who is already wait for her. For no reason she felt nothing. This is rare. Ana used to ne unstable and  afraid to even stand nearby any of men. They walked together towards the Priest.

 

“Are you ready?” The Priest asked as the couple arrived in front of him. They shook their head as answer.

“Today, in such a lovely and grateful day, we are going to be the witness of  this beautiful combination couple. Before I proceed, anyone would like to say anything?” The Priest said out loud.

“Read after me, I, Kim Jonghyun, take you Choi Ana….”

“I, Kim Jonghyun, take you Choi Ana….” Jonghyun said while facing Ana. He looked straight forward the woman’s hazel eye. His tone was very lovely.

“To be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward…”

“To be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward…”

“For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

"For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

“I do.” Ana said shortly.

A guy come near to couple with a small maroon pillow on his hand; with two metallic rings on it. Jonghyun takes the ring and fits it to Ana’s finger. Ana did the same. Applause from the guest occupied the air.

“You may kiss the bride now.”

Wait wait, WHAT? Kiss? Seriously I forgot about that in this ceremony. . Once again Ana said but in her heart only.

 

Ana tighten her fist on the bouquet as her distance with her new husband lessen. She also closed her eyes. Swear to god, she don’t want any part of that male body touch any area of her face.

Jonghyun raised the bouquet that Ana held and bring it near to Ana’s face; until it cover the face.

“I know you don’t like me so that I won’t do anything to you.” Jonghyun whispered very close to his wife’s face.

Once again applause occupied the air. Ana opened her eyes and she could see Jonghyun’s smirking. She can’t make sure whether that was cute smirk or annoyance smirk because her mind digest the figure seems like had meaning of it.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I just drove the car in silence. I know my new wife would only think bad about me. And after I say something really absurd plus the smirk I already warned myself to not do anything to Ana. Anything including words, action and everything.

 

As our promise, I’m on my way to send Ana’s location. I don’t get when she asked for my permission to stay in her friend’s apartment after our wedding. I just followed as instructed because I don’t want to argue or more to not make Ana hates me more.

“You told me that we are going to Jeju Island, right?” Ana said with her cold voice as usual.

“Yeah, why?” I said shortly. It’s awkward okay to talk with someone that hates you.

“Where are you going after this?” question that spilled out from Ana’s mouth just now is it true? She’s asking what I’m doing.

“I’m going to finish my task at off……”

“Are you nuts?” Ana’s voice got higher by times. This woman really tested my patience level.

“Why? Is it wrong for me to do my job since you do yours?” I glanced at my wife who sat at the back passenger by the front mirror. I could see that she also saw me through the mirror. I changed my focus to my driving.

“And our mom would said that we are not having our honeymoon.”

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Ana already said that she don’t want to have any honeymoon since she don’t want to stay close with me and I agree with that since I know her problem from the first time I saw her reaction.

“Oh. Sorry about that. I forgot and thanks for reminding. Well, I might went to my anywhere except Chuncheon area. I’ll fetch you at your friend’s house after next three day and you need to….”

“Yeah, I know what I need to do. Thanks goodness you don’t forget our plan.”

Geez, this woman suddenly annoying so much. I wish you will accident after this. My God fulfill my wish.

About a half an hour I followed the GPS’s instruction, I stopped at bus stop in front of an apartment in Cheongju area. For your information, my wife was a weirdo actually.

“Thanks for wasting your times. Come back in three days.” Ana get out from my car.

Yeah whatever. Jesus, why You made me married with an unknown woman from Mars? I begged you to add more patience in me. Amen.

 

PIN! PIN! PIN!

 

Such a noise honk made me glanced my side mirror. A silver CR-V stopped near a fainted woman. Her outfit same like….. Ana! Damn, Jesus really fulfill my pray.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fellows, well I just posted chapter 2. I don't know what it turned into since my english was very broken. I'm a new fiction writer so I bet that no one would read this. If people do read then comment and subscribe.