Chapter 8

Bad Girl, Good Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl, Good Boy Chapter 8

She just looked blankly at the clock, waiting for it to tick until the time she waited for. No, it’s not only her… but also her friends who want to help her, who always stayed by her sides. She looked to her right and left to spot her friends. And she could saw their anxious faces.

 

“Hey, Naeun-ssi… How are you? Woah! You look beautiful now.”

 

Naeun looked to the voice source and there she could find Lee Howon or Hoya looked at her while grinning foolishly. But Naeun just replied him with a smile and looked at the clock once more. “Woah… what’s happening to you? I thought you’re going to hit me or something. You sure are odd today.”

 

“It’s not that… It’s because…” Naeun tried to explain but failed miserably. Instead, she just looked at the floor while sighing quietly. I just want him to stop worrying me… I wanted to change… I want to be a nice girl… For Myungsoo… She thought.

 

“Uhh… Naeun… Actually I come to you to ask about…” He hesitate for a moment before he continued to speak, “I was looking for Eunji… Do you… by any chances… see her?” He asked.

 

Naeun nodded and pointed at someone who wore a green dress. She didn’t do anything to her hair. Instead, she just wore a cute white headband with a simple white ribbon for the decorations. “Ahh… Thanks for your help Naeun…”

 

Without wasting any time, that guy left Naeun alone towards Eunji. From her spots, she could see how Hoya grabbed her hand and dragged her somewhere else. Surprisingly, Eunji tried to break free from his grip. But Naeun couldn’t do much… it’s her problem… How could she help her from her trouble if she couldn’t finish her own problems?

 

--

 

He couldn’t take his eyes off from that girl, that girl who wore black long dress with long sleeves. Her dress barely covered her shoulder but she use a black long scarf to cover it instead. Her hair was tied on a tidy bun with a grey ribbon for the headband.

 

Son Naeun… You look like an angel today… An angel who can’t be reach with this bare hand…

 

“Attention everyone… This is your principal speaking… I have something important to tell you all…” The principal voices startled everyone and made them to look at him with confusion faces. “Tonight, there’re some people who like to sing something… And I would like you to listen to them for a while… if you don’t mind.”

 

Myungsoo didn’t interest of it at all. He turned his head towards Naeun but this time, he couldn’t find her anywhere. He looked around but those efforts are useless. And suddenly, his three best friends come towards him with their other friends and their seniors. If he didn’t mistake, their names are Sungjong, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungyeol.

 

“Aish… I wonder where Park Chorong is…” Woohyun scratched his head in confusion while looking around. But the result is obvious, she was nowhere to find. “Oh, I wonder who’ll sing tonight. I hope they don’t disappoint us.”

 

“Uhmm… Hi…” A cute voice that they recognize made them startled and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter