Sequel (Version 2) (Myungsoo ver.)

Bad Girl, Good Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl, Good Boy Sequel Version 2

A/N: Here's the ver. 2!! I'm in a good mood right now 'cause WINNER going to debut! So here's the long waited version 2! P.S: I may or may not make another sequel~ keke

 

Myungsoo POV

I didn’t have anything to do this night. I only sat on the sofa while switching the channel from the first top list until the bottom list. And I kept doing it over and over again. Argh! I’m so bored! There’s nothing to do right now…

 

An idea just popped on my head and I smirked evilly. Without wasting anytime, I took my phone and started to scroll down the contact list, trying to find any specific person I’ve been searching. When I almost reached the bottom of the contact list, I found that person name.

 

I started to type a message to that person. Once I finished, I pressed the ‘send’ button. I’m pretty enthusiasm to wait that person reply. But I waited for 5 minutes until a reply sent to my phone.

 

To: Myungsoo, Kim.

From: Woohyun, Nam.

Are you crazy, man? Don’t prank me again you rascal! There’s no way Chorong, my sweety wife, cheating behind my back now! She’s with me right now and we almost doing… yeah, you know… that. But thanks to you for interrupting! Just bother Naeun instead! I bet she will love it when you bother her!

P.S: Do you get it!? Don’t bother me until morning!

 

I looked at the text, pretty disgusted about the fact that hyung telling me about that!! Ew. This hyung is dirty. Fine then! I won’t bother that dirty hyung again! Geez… But I won’t bother Naeun now. I’m afraid she might mad at me for calling so late.

 

So I took my guitar and started to play some song, started from a simple song to difficult song. Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars, I’m Yours – Jason Mraz, Can You Smile, Love U Like U… Wait… this song… it really reminded me of Naeun so much…

 

Argh!!! Just thinking of her making me miss her so much! Pft, I need to call her before my I’m going crazy. I took my phone then dialed her number immediately.

 

“Hello?” Oh… Her sweet, angelic, soothing voices…

 

“Hey, Naeun-ah! What are you doing now? Are you busy?” I asked with the calmest tone I could afford right now. There’s no way I could be calm in front of her–wait, I’m not in front of her, we just talking through phone.

 

I could hear her sigh from the phone, making me snapped back to the reality. Oh no, did I disturb her that much? Is she mad at me? Oh god! “Hey, Naeun-ah! Are you okay? Why are you sighing?” I asked, pretty panicked actually. But I tried using my calm tone… yeah… like always…

                                                                                                                           

“Huh? Oh. I’m not busy. I was writing… uh… book… Well, how ‘bout you?”

 

“Well, I was just playing some song with my guitar earlier.–” Before I started to think about you. “–Want to hear it?” I asked, with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter