Chapter 3

Bad Girl, Good Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl, Good Boy Chapter 3

 

“I’m home…” He took a deep sigh and entered his house. Feeling tired, he walked directly towards his room without looking his surroundings. This evening, Woohyun had practically dragging Myungsoo around the town just for looking a comic book.

 

“Oh, Myung. You’re back~” A voice called for him make him startled and make him looked his surroundings. Someone he least expected to be here are standing on the kitchen next to his mother while cutting some tofu to be fried.

 

“Wha– I– Why y-you’re here?” He shuttered and looked at her confusedly. She chuckled at his behavior and smiled at him. His mother did the same as her and she turned around to look at her own son.

 

“My dear, why are you shuttering like that?” Mrs. Kim smiled at her son and continued to speak again. “She’s going to stay here for the next two months. I hope you both can be much closer for the next two months.”

 

Naeun smiled at him and putted the fried tofu on the dining table. “I hope you don’t mind, Myung. My house needed to be renovated and my mom is going overseas for two months.” She explained.

 

“For two… months?” He asked them both and them both nodded in unison before smiled at him. “S-Seriously?” He asked in disbelieve and Naeun nodded her head with a big grin on her face.

 

“I hope we can get a lot closer.” Naeun happily said while smiled at him. He smiled back at her, Why is she couldn’t be like this in the school? Unlike the troublemaker I knew on the school. He thought unconsciously in his head.


 

 

They both ready to go to the school. They go to the school by walking. So they walking beside each other since them both came out from his house. They walked pass by some people that headed to their school either and also some people eyeing them both for walking side by side.

 

“Yah! What are you looking at es!?” Naeun shouted at some people that were eyeing them. Some of them became scared and backed off a little while averted their gazes to another direction.

 

He sighed deeply at her behavior and kept his eyes looking at his book while walking. But he looked at Naeun when she started to tug his clothes. “What’s wrong?” He asked her with a confuse face.

 

“Myung…,” she leaned closer to his ear to whisper quietly, “… I hate your fans. They always bothering me even they know they don’t have a chance to beat me.”

 

He looked at her in disbelieve. He leaned closer to her ear to whisper something to her to answer. “Umm… What fans? I don’t have one… Well, if you want to get rid of them… Do other method to do it.”

 

He started to walk again, leaving Naeun deeply thinks something to get rid of them. “Argh… I’ll just think it later…” She murmured to herself and started to follow him again.

 

 

“Yo, Myung!” Woohyun called him from his table at the canteen. As always, he already sat there with Hoya. Myungsoo walked towards them with his food. Without wasting any time, he began to eat his food in great appetite. He forgot to take a breakfast this morning so he felt so hungry.

 

“Hey, I heard from some people that you and that troublemaker walked together this morning. Is that true?” Woohyun looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter