Chapter 5

Bad Girl, Good Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl, Good Boy Chapter 5

 

“Yah!!” Someone shouted directly on Naeun’s face with an angry expression written all over her face. Naeun just tilt her head to the right with her bored face and examined the girl before her from head to the toe. Making the girl felt a little scared but tried to shrugs it off.

 

“What do you want?” Naeun said in low and scary tone. She’s feeling a little pissed today and this girl just added gasoline right to the fire. She’s messing with the wrong person and she just realized when Naeun’s face was pissed.

 

“I-I want you to give my money back!!” The girl shouted again and looked directly at her eyes. But unfortunately it was a wrong decision. The moment she looked at her eyes, she looked angrier and more pissed than before.

 

“Give your money back?” She scoffed and put a hand over her waist while looking at the girl. “Are you kidding me? Get lost before I slice your body alive and gave your meat to my pet.” She said in order the made her scared. And it did works.

 

The girl ran away, feeling scared to have a face-to-face talk with Naeun. After she left, Naeun let out a heavy sighed while headed to her class in hurry. Because the bell rang around 5 minutes ago, she needed to hurry before the teacher came to the class.

 

When she arrived at the class, the teacher hadn’t come yet and she felt glad. She quickly headed to her seat and sat there. She thinks the teacher won’t come this hour because the class president Kang Seung-yoon and the vice president Hong Yookyung stood in front of class.

 

“Attention, class. As you can see, the school culture festival will be held 10 days again and we haven’t decided what the class will do. So, today, we’re going to have a voting. The teacher lends us some time to vote.” The president of the class said loud enough for the whole class to hear.

 

Yookyung clears , “Plus, we already have some suggestion from some of you.” She looked at the paper she’s holding and began to read it, “Video room… Music room… Maid and Butler Café…? What the heck is this?” She said it out loud and people began to murmuring their choice.

 

“We’ll gave you a paper and please write your choice there.” Seung-yoon said. “But don’t write random choice or I’ll punish you later.” He continued talking and glared to everyone.

 

They both began to give the classmate a paper. After they finished giving the card, people began to vote for their choice and quickly handed to the president and the vice. They both began to count the vote when they all already finished voting. After all the votes had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter