Chapter 1

Bad Girl, Good Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl, Good Boy Chapter 1

 

Myungsoo walked alone on the corridor to head to the canteen while reading his favorite subject book, Math. Being odd he is, people dislike math so badly but not him. He keeps walking and walking without minding his surroundings. But he stopped his track when he saw a familiar face he knew so well.

 

“Myung, give me some money. Some ty just stole my money from my bag when we’re at PE class.” She said while crossing her hand in front of her chest.

 

“Watch your language, Naeunie… Aish…” Myungsoo began to take some money from his pocket. When he was about to give her the money, he took away the money once again. Naeun was about to protest but Myungsoo was faster. “If someone took your money, you usually beat them up. Don’t lie to me. What happened to your money?”

 

Naeun scoffed and snatch the money from his hands. “Look, Myung. I’m not lying. I already beat those es. But they already used the money. So I decided to beg you to give me money.” Naeun grins and puts the money in her pocket. “By the way, thanks, Myung~ You’re the best!” Naeun gave him last smile before walked happily to the canteen.

 

“Watch your language, Naeun!” Myungsoo shouted last time before she walk too far. Naeun just gave him an ‘Okay’ sign without bothered to turn around. Myungsoo sighed at her behavior and started to head the canteen as well.

 

When he arrived on the canteen, he could see Naeun sat with her friend, Eunji and Chorong. But they both are different from her. They dislike to makes trouble unlike Naeun. Eunji is an active girl but she doesn’t want to have trouble. Chorong is a quiet and beautiful girl, but no one ever notice her beauty because she’s like an anti-social girl.

 

“Hey, Myungsoo!”

 

He turned his head towards the sound. It was Woohyun. He sat on a table with Hoya. The three of them always eat together at the canteen. Even though Myungsoo is the youngest, but they both liked to ask him to help their study.

 

Myungsoo sat on the chair there. Once he sat there, he opens his book once again and kept reading. Woohyun suddenly snatched Myungsoo book. When he did that, Myungsoo glared at the older guy. “Give me my book back.”

 

Woohyun glared back at him while Hoya just sighed at the view. “What if I didn’t?” He taunted Myungsoo and smirks at him.

 

Myungsoo glared at him once again. He smirks at him before he spoke. “I’m going to tell that gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter