Prolog

Wheelchair

 

-:-

 

Darkness had been filling the wide sky. The road was merely shone by the street-light which hanged on the high pillar and its own light. Barely was crossed by the car. Just one to three in considerable distance. One of them was his.

 

He glanced at the certain person who was in deep sleep. Stretched out his hand just to her hair. He chuckled when her head made a little move because of the touch. He smiled as he turned his attention back to the long road. Seemed limitless caused by the darkness.

 

He covered his wide open mouth as he yawned. For nth times. Rubbed away the sleepiness from his eyes. Struggled to focus on driving. Patting his tired shoulder lightly as he tried to decrease the pain from driving about 4 hours. Nonstop.

 

His ear heard a loud honk. He opened his closed eyes for a second unconsciously. His eyes widened as he saw a big truck coming from across road. He turned the wheel to the right side of the road roughly to avoid the truck. Unfortunately the truck hit the back of his car because of a second late.

 

He couldn’t control it anymore. The car started to roll over the road. Shaking its content. Just a split of second. The car darted of about five meters away from the truck which was upside-down.

 

He tried to open his eyes that covered by the fresh red blood. Holding his ached head as his view spun. He found a body lying on the road. He groaned in pain as he pulling his feet to stand but couldn’t, the pain was too much to handle. He decided to crawl out of the car using his hand to move instead his feet. Struggled with his breath as he approached the laid body.

 

“Salmi-ah!” he yelled out as he held her hand. His view blurred caused by the blood that running down from his head to cheek. He coughed several times before everything in front of his eyes turning black.

 

-:-

 


 

This is the sort prolog to start of..

 

hope you'll like this story

 

Happy reading^^