Staying Like This Won't Hurt,

Secret Getaway

I shifted my weight from side to side while sitting on Joonmyun's chair. I scanned his entire room, and was greeten by a hanging owl clock (he has some weird owl . Said that owls are relaxing, typical Joonmyun.) I got off from the wooden chair as Joonmyun is still nowhere to be seen. Where is he? I puckered my lips and crashed my body against his fluffy bed. I grabbed one of his pillows and inhaled his scent.

"Muffin," he cooed into my ears sending me shivers down to my spine.

"I thought you died already, what were you doing?" I emphasized the word 'were' and threw him an annoyed look.

Instead of answering, he sheepishly grinned and nibbled my ear before kissing my neck. 

"..Right. So what do you want to do for today?" He burried his face on the crook of my neck, nuzzling them delightfully.

"Myeonnie.." still with the crook of neck burrying his face, he whimpered.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile," he decided.

I pushed his face away from me for a good distance, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. He decorated his pale face with a proud smile, pleased with my action.

"Sing for me," I requested.

Clearing his throat for a mere second, he then started to sing.

Baby, listen carefully to this promise I made for you
If you want it, I can do anything
You are dazzling and you’re just my style, my beautiful girl
When you’re coming toward me, just stop right there
I fall in love with you just like that
Do you know my heart? I really like you

Hold my hand
Like this, love is forever
I only see you every day
Now only look at me and I’ll give you everything

My sweety girl You’re my heart You’re my girl
I’m only looking at you, do you know my heart, my girl?
You’re my angel – even if time stops, even if I can’t see you
You’re my only my girl

Baby, listen carefully to this promise I made for you
I can look at you all day
I can’t breathe when you start to smile

"So corny," I whispered to him. Truth to be told is that, the lyrics were really corny- but so what? I giggled silently.

"I'm only corny for you, muff." he pecked my temples as I let out a little scoff.

I mumbled a "I'm sleepy," before curling my body with his. He chuckled an said, "Staying like this won't hurt, right?" he carressed my face gently, sounding sleepy as well. Nodding my head slightly, I yawned. He kissed me a sweet dream, before we drifted to slumberland together.

 


such a short chapter screams vigorously. School has started for me, so nowadays im still in a chaotic state sorry. ;u; anyways comments are very much appreciated! hugs you guys to death bc to lazy to copy a heart emoticon