Love Is..

Secret Getaway

I brought my knees near my chest, hugging them as I glare intensely at my homework. Literature.

I give up seeing no ideas fall upon me. Staring blankly on the wall, I heaved a small sigh. Feeling my back was pushed to the front with a lot of pressure making me fall in the proccess, I let out a terrified scream.

"I was supposed to screamed 'bah'! but I forgot," he said in between his laugh.

After apologizing and pressed kisses on my cheeks for the milionth time, he reached my hand pulling it with a little force, making me stand.

"Why were you daydreaming?" he knitted his eyebrows.

"Homework," I let my head fall on his lap.

"Literature?" he grabbed my book that was lying on the table, with only few scribbles on the page.

I hummed a yes and continued with a "We have to write about love," I hissed.

"What's so bad about that?" he played with my hair.

"Nothing bad, ofcourse. But somewhere along those gross mushy red stuff-" he chuckled cutely. "Is something that I can't really define of," I continued.

"How about the philosopher in me defines that, you cool with that muff?" I gave my permission with a nod.

"Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete." My jaw dropped and with my face lit up like a five year old kid that just got a candy that they were yearning for, I sat infront of him longing for more cheesy words.

"It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them." I took a deep breath and played with the hem of his lilac shirt.

"Well to me, that's what those gross mushy red stuff means," he pinched my cheeks despite his redden face- I find it cute yet amazing how he can word those things out.

I yelped and smacked his hands lightly. Slipping the words from my mouth with a sheepish grin, made Joonmyun's handsome face frown like a sad clown would.

"Can you repeat what you blabbered about, just then? I didn't really get all of 'em." But kissing his lips kind of  replaced his frowning face with a rare smirk that would make one melt immediately.

 


 

man, urban dictionary rly helped a lot about the love part laughs happily yet awkwardly. Vomit your thoughts! ❤

p.s; kinda a short chapter though?