Boyfriend

Secret Getaway

Slowing my pace down, I stopped by at the cafeteria wanting to buy something as a breakfast. Bun would be rather nice.

Scanning through the basket that was filled with generous amount of pastries, I grabbed two buns that looked the most fluffy out of all. "Be patient my love, you'll be filled in a few" I whispered to my stomach.

I bring my hand closer to my view, looking at the current time. 20 minutes before class is starting.

Excitedly skipping my way from the counter after paying, I didn't really pay any attention towards my walking, ended up me bumping to a person.

I grinned sheepishly to my friend after realizing that she was the one who I bumped to.

"Are you a vampire? you seem to always arrive at school before sun even rises," she nudged me playfully, making me laugh.

"I have my reasons, see you at class!" I quicken my pace to the infirmary, humming happily throughout my walk.

"Good morning, doctor." I plopped down on one of the vacant beds that was supposed to be for the patients.

"Morning, muffin." he pressed his lips on my forehead, smiling sweetly.

I rummaged through my bag, trying to find the buns I bought earlier. Finally finding them, I shoved them on Joonmyun's face and asked him to pick which one.

"I'll take this one. Thank you for buying them, muff." after pressing a kiss on my cheeks, he started munching the bun religiously.

I reached out a hand to Joonmyun, motioning him to take it so that I can stand. He rubbed the tips of my fingers with his before kissing them softly. My face was furiously turning it's colour to a darker shade.

He grabbed his stethoscope that was lying on the table and placed them on my chest after plucking the earpieces in his ears.

"A heart beat is a single pulsation of the heart. Heart beats are what keep us alive. But without that one single heart beat, that one beat in isolation, there would be no heart beats thus rendering us without life." he let the words slip out from his mouth without a single hesitation.

"Are you saying that I'm your heartbeat because you can't live without me? is that it?" lifting my eyebrows, I demanded for an answer.

"That's my girl." he ruffled my hair affectionately.

"Why can't you just use normal pick up lines instead of science facts?" I huffed.

Forming a smile on his lips, he interlaced his fingers with mine and answered;

"Because I'm your boyfriend."

 


 

wailing loudly by just imagining myeonie as a doctor (whispers a hot one) hit the comment section guys, winks cutely but fails