My Baby-sitter

My Baby-sitter

"Stupid Kim Taeyeon is stupid. Aish." Tiffany huffed a breath as she remembered her encounter with the mighty Kim Taeyeon just awhile ago. She really hates bugs and apparently, Taeyeon didn't know it so the midget asked her to help in cleaning Taeyeon's pet beetle's house. What kind of person keeps a beetle as her pet anyway?

 

"I hate her, I really do.. Ugh.. As soon as I earn money i'll leave that freaking midget here."

 

"So, Are you done cursing and hating me Stepho?" Suddenly, Taeyeon came out of nowhere and leaned on the kitchen door then crossed her arms.

 

Tiffany sat there frozen, "Y-You heard me?"

 

"Well duh.. I won't ask you if I didn't hear it." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and stuck a tongue out on Tiffany. "Feel free to leave this house Stepho.. I'm sure you really hate me now. I don't need a babysitter anyway." She added with a smirk, then left Tiffany sitting there with wide eyes.

 

"So you don't like babysitters eh Kim Taeyeon? Let's see. I'll be your greatest nightmare" Tiffany nodded her head and smirked while watching Taeyeon's back walking away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was again busy pissing herself off with her dad's paperworks. Mr. Kim asked her to help him in separating the different paperworks to avoid confusion. At first, Taeyeon was okay with it but as minutes pass by she started to piss herself off with every single paper she handles. Mr. Kim shook his head while watching her daughter's little fight with the papers.

 

"Tae. Stop murdering the innocent papers please."

 

"I'm not killing them. They're not even breathing."

 

"Where is Tiffany?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe she's gone. I told you no babysitter will like me." Taeyeon looked at her father with an innocent smile. Mr. Kim just rolled his eyes.

 

"What did you do now Tae?"

 

"What?! I didn't know she has phobia with bugs so I asked her to help me clean my pet's house."

 

"You have a pet?!"

 

"Yeah.. A beetle, Cute right." Taeyeon chuckled.

 

Mr. Kim's eyes widened, he immediately dialled a number on the telephone, it was Hoya's to be exact. He can't afford to lose Tiffany and Jessica now since his niece will be arriving soon and she likes to see an assistant when she comes back. Taeyeon was preventing a laugh from coming out of .

"Hoya. Is Tiffany with you?!" Mr. Kim asked with a nervous voice.

 

"I saw her preparing Taeyeon's food in the kitchen awhile ago sir."

 

Mr. Kim sighed in relief, "Thank you Hoya" Then he hung up.

He was about to scold Taeyeon again when a knock interrupted him.

 

"Come in."

 

The door opened and in came Tiffany holding a tray of foods and drinks for Taeyeon and Mr. Kim. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, disappointed that the redhead is still alive and kicking after the bug incident. Mr. Kim on the other hand is smiling widely, thanking Tiffany mentally for staying with his daughter.

 

"I prepared some food for you Mr. Kim, Taeyeon."

 

"Yeah, I can totally see-- ooff." Taeyeon was interrupted when Mr. Kim stepped on her feet.

 

It's snowing. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sighed.

 

"Thank you Tiffany. Why don't you and Taeyeon eat on the poolside, It's calmer there and fresh air is also present." The latter smiled at Tiffany sweetly. The redhead smiled back and carried Taeyeon's tray outside and onto the poolside. After receiving a glare from her dad, Taeyeon sighed and followed Tiffany.

 

As they arrive on the poolside, Taeyeon had this very evil plan and is hoping that Tiffany will finally give up on her. She smirked as she pulled a chair and offered it to Tiffany. The redhead was surprised that Taeyeon actually offered the chair.

 

Maybe she's not that bad after all.

 

She gladly took a seat while Taeyeon sat beside her and started to eat the tuna sandwich her baby sitter did for her. It was not that bad, but it was a little squishy for her tongue, nevertheless, she ate it because she pities Tiffany's cooking skills.

 

"So? How is it?" Tiffany asked in a cheerful tone.

 

Taeyeon looked at her straight in the eye, "Mmhm.. I like this peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's just a little squishy, and is this fish?" She asked when her tongue finally noticed a fishy taste.

 

Tiffany frowned, she made a tuna sandwich and not a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "That's a tuna sandwich Taeyeon."

 

"Oh.." Taeyeon blushed for the first time of the day. Actually, it's her first time blushing ever since her accident. Tiffany looked at her and smiled causing her eyes to form like crescent moons.

 

Cute Taeyeon. Okay, this is weird.. What am I saying?

 

"Tiffany, would you like to go for a swim?" Taeyeon asked in a not so innocent tone. Tiffany shook her head no.

 

"No thanks, I don't swim."

 

"Oh. Okay." Taeyeon's mischievous planned was cancelled, she felt bad for mistaking Tiffany's tuna sandwich as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich so she just cancelled the little plan for now. And besides it's snowing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Am I doing this right?" Taeyeon asked herself as she mixed water with some kind of pink powder. She sighed, she doesn't think she did it right so she decided to seek for her father's help. She left the mixture on the kitchen table and went to her father's office.

 

A tired Tiffany arrived from Taeyeon's room and saw the mixture. Pink. Everything colored in pink attracts her so she excitedly sat on the chair and looked at the mixture. It smells like juice and she is very very thirsty now.

 

"Hmm.. I think Jessi made this for me.." She giggled while looking at the mixture, then she drank it to quench her thirst. Well, she cleaned Taeyeon's club, I mean room.

 

"How does it taste?" Taeyeon's voice was suddenly heard, Tiffany almost choked on the drink. She wiped with the back of her hand and looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes.

 

"Uhm.. It tastes good, just a little bitter."

 

"I thought so.." Taeyeon chuckled as she got water out of the fridge.

 

"Uhm.. What was that anyway?" Tiffany asked with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"Oh.. That was my medicine." Taeyeon looked at her with an innocent smile. Tiffany was left dumbfounded.

 

Kim Taeyeon is the end of me.