My Baby-sitter

My Baby-sitter

 

 

"Are you trying to bribe me with ice cream, Fany-ah? Well, just to inform you, it's not working." Taeyeon sulkily crossed her arms then stuck her tongue out on her girlfriend who brought her to the mall as a ''reward'' for being nice this week. Of course this is just an alibi, Tiffany just wanted to indirectly say "sorry" to the blonde because of what she did a week ago.

 

The redhead pouted almost making Taeyeon faint because of the undeniable cuteness the redhead os showing her. "I'm sorry TaeTae" Tiffany muttered making sure Taeyeon heard it.

 

Taeyeon was just waiting for the redhead to say those magic words to her and it took her a week to hear it. She sighed and uncrossed her arms, reaching for Tiffany's hand, "I've been waiting for those words. A week, Tiffany, a week."

 

"Sorry, I know I hurt you at that time, I'm sorry TaeTae." Tiffany hung her head low then sighed. Taeyeon's eyes softened at the sight, she knows she isn't going to win, not now when Tiffany is using her best weapon.

 

Cuteness.

 

"Aish, I hate it when you use your cuteness against me." Taeyeon huffed then puffed her cheeks as she hugged the redhead close to her chest. Tiffany smiled against it, the moment Taeyeon touched her hand, she knew she was forgiven. "I missed you." She mumbled, making Taeyeon smile in an instant. "I missed myself too." the blonde joked, earning a playful glare from the redhead.

 

"I was just kidding, Fany-ah. Of course I missed you too." Taeyeon then intertwined her fingers with Tiffany's then dragged the redhead to the ice cream parlor that caught her eyes. It was a simple ice cream parlor without many people, just a normal ice cream parlor, or is it?.

 

When they successfully entered the parlor, Tiffany need not ask for Taeyeon's favorite flavor because she already knows, so she just went straight to the counter and ordered while Taeyeon sat on the seat just beside the window.

 

"Taeyeon-ah?"

 

Suddenly, a voice interrupted Taeyeon's daydreaming. She looked at the voice's owner then raised an eyebrow. Infront of her was a woman, a gorgeous one that is, but still not as gorgeous as her Tiffany in her eyes. The woman had a fair skin, a nice pair of eyes, and a big... you know. Trying to not be impolite, Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Is it really you, Taeyeon-ah?" The girl asked again, raising Taeyeon's curiousity to the next level. Feeling uncomfortable with the girl, she cleared then spoke, "Err, Who are you again?".


The girl chuckled then just sat across the blonde without hesitation, "I'm your girlfriend, Taeyeon-ah. How can you forget about me, baby?" she asked, eyeing Taeyeon as if she was a very delicious piece of meat.

 

Taeyeon faked a chuckle then shifted on her seat, the girl is seriously creeping her nerves out and she wishes Tiffany would order faster, "R-Right.." she stammered.

 

Silence. Silence ate them both. There was this deafening silence until Taeyeon spoke her next words, almost freezing the girl across her, "I'm sorry but, I already have a girlfriend." she said, pointing at where Tiffany was. The girl scanned Tiffany from head to toe. She scoffed. "I never knew you liked such cheap looking girls by the way." she said.

 

Taeyeon bit the inside of her cheeks, the girl just insulted her girlfriend infront of her face, she clenched her fists under the table then sighed, releasing her anger without lashing out on the girl, "Tiffany is not cheap, to be honest, you look cheaper than her." she stated bluntly,making the girl's jaw drop.

 

The girl was about to answer again when Tiffany's voice interrupted her, "Excuse me, But this seat is taken." the redhead said politely. The girl stood up then discreetly rolled her eyes, "Sorry, I thought it wasn't.. By the way, I'm Kim HyuNa, remember that name, okay?"

 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, why would she remember a stranger's name?. Despite the question, Tiffany nodded her head and watched as Hyuna strutted her way out of the ice cream parlor. The redhead looked at Taeyeon still with a raised eyebrow, "What?" Taeyeon asked, shrugging her shoulders and widening her eyes.

 

"Who was that?" The redhead asked, giving Taeyeon the vanilla ice cream she ordered.

 

"Don't know. She just sat across me then introduced herself as my girlfriend." The latter chuckled, unaware of Tiffany's cute eyes that was flaring with jealousy, "Don't tell me you're jealous, Fany-ah." Taeyeon said, wiggling her eyebrows and making Tiffany blush in horror.

 

"N-No, of course not." She denied, earning a giggle from the older girl. "Okay, maybe just a little." she admitted, Taeyeon laughed then continued to enjoy her ice cream.

 

"Don't worry, Fany-ah. You will always have my heart no matter what." Taeyeon stated, sending a wink to the redhead that made her blush yet again.

 

"Y-Yah!" Tiffany covered her face then looked the other way to avoid Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"I love you." Taeyeon smiled, it been a week since she last told Tiffany those three words, "I love you too." The redhead happily replied.

 

"Oh my god! You don't know how long I've waited for those three words to come out of your mouth." Taeyeon exclaimed, earning the shops full attention.

 

...........

 

"A girl approached Taeyeon the other day, Jessi."

 

Jessica's ears perked up, "What?" she asked, hoping that she just heard it wrong.

 

Tiffany sighed, "I said, a girl approached Taeyeon the other day."

 

Jessica chuckled, thinking that Tiffany was just overreacting, "So? Don't tell me you're being a jealous piece of sh--"

 

"She introduced herself as Taeyeon's girlfriend." Tiffany added, cutting her bestfriend off in mid-sentence. Jessica stayed quiet, that's a new to her. "Eerr, what's her name?" she awkwardly asked, she doesn't really know what to ask the redhead next.

 

"Kim HyuNa."

 


 

Yep, Short update. xD. HyuNa's here. ^_^. Is it too fast?