Prologue

Yesterday's Episode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue


A man with a build up torso which fitted into his unbranded shabby looking shirt also his worn out jeans was walked into the plane. His eyes was straightly aimed to sit and rest after a hectic week of working endlessly; outstation. He didn’t see a lady ogled him from head to toe and by the boarding information, she could tell, it was definitely him.

Her very first boyfriend.

Without a second to blink, Lee Haeri one of the flight attendants who was on duty – eyeing the man. There was nothing indifferent about him compared to the past, she assumed. That man walked passed by the business seats and Haeri could tell which ever she decided in the past was all worth it, by leaving him behind without any second chance, without any second glance. Even without a reason for the last goodbye.

He was there cramped among all the economy class passengers, for a low-cost flight trip.

It was a long journey from Los Angeles to Incheon and when the flight finally safely landed, Haeri took her courage to approach the man while the latter was busy looking for his hand luggage at the upper compartment.

“Hi… Still remember me?” Haeri greeted first.

He knitted his brows, recalling. “Haeri?” He asked in doubt.

“I am. I am a flight attendant now. My dream comes true. You? Waiter, still?”

“I’m still just doing some errands to support my life,” answered the man. “Apparently, I have no time now… maybe we can meet late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter