Chapter 2

To A Complete Stranger

               “Will he like me?”

                BoA smiles before spreading another thin blush on around Hyukjae’s cheeks. “He’ll sure love you honey, you really look beautiful today.”

                “I hope he doesn’t mind a little bit make up.”

                “You sure love him, don’t you?” and the red natural blush on spreads more around Hyukjae’s cheeks like it has never been. BoA chuckles motherly seeing her baby getting more and more mature but can’t help getting teary too, “And I remember you were still my little baby with big monkey plushies around you eventhough you’re not my child.”

                “I’ll always be your baby BoA noona.” Hyuk smiles warmly before hugs his longtime nanny and getting out of the car since they have arrived. “I love you.”

                “Love you too Hyukkie!”

                After ensures that the white Audi has gone, Hyukjae sighs and tries to calm his beating irregularly heart. Come on, you can do it Hyukkie!

                “Lee Hyukjae-ssi?”

                And the suddenly sound of a stranger makes his heart comes back to beat  irregularly fast until he sure to has a heart attack. Those big brown eyes tries to make a contact with the stranger and almost dying when he sees another man with beautiful hazel eyes staring intently at him.

                OH MY GOD IT’S LEE DONGHAE ASDFGHJKL KILL ME!!!!

                “You’re Lee Hyukjae, right?” the yellowish hair man beside Donghae look at him.

                “You’re so handsome…”

                “Excuse me?” AND HIS VOICE MIGHT JUST KILL ME INSTEAD.

                “Lee Hyukjae - ssi?”

                Like receiving another hard slap on his cheeks, Hyuk suddenly goes rigid.

                “I-I mean yes, it’s me!” YOU’RE A FOOL HYUKKIE HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ON YOUR FIRST MEETING?! HE’LL THINK YOU’RE A FOOL!!!!! STUPID MEEEEE @1223$%^*&)(*)!!!!!!!!!!!

                “Well, As you have requested—“

                “Hyung, don’t you think this place it’s too cold to have a conversation? We’re in front of a café right now.” Donghae said gently, “Why don’t we get in instead?” and smiles charmly to the blond boy, chuckles mentally to see the funny responses that he received from him.

                He’s cute.

                “Of course, stupid me!” Leeteuk laughs a little, doesn’t realize the ongoing lovely stares that those two persons around him have. “Let’s have a coffee inside and talk about it!”

                “But I don’t like coffee.” Hyuk mumbles softly that go noticed by Donghae when he pulled a chair for the cute blond hair, “What do you like then?” he again smiles sweetly while sitting in front of Hyukjae.

                And suddenly the brown big orbs spark happily, “I want strawberry milkshake!”

                “Then one coffee and one strawberry milkshake.” Leeteuk said to the waiter and starting to leave before Donghae asked him with pure confuse aura on his face.

                “Hyung, you don’t sit with us here?”

                “Nah, I am sure you guys can talk about it just with the two of you. Besides, I have another meeting with your brother about the new building in New York. And I’ll drop your Audi in front of this café for your date, okay? It will be here in around 15 minutes.”

                “Oh, sure.” Donghae nods. “Thanks a lot.”

                He pats Donghae right shoulder and smiles warmly to Hyukjae before goes out of the café. “Have a great day!”

                There is another silence of awkward after he left before Donghae starts to break the ice.

                “So.. what’s with this something until you decide to date with me?”

                Hyuk’s head goes up and those blush start to invade his cheeks when his eyes meet Donghae’s. he brings back his head down when suddenly his shoes start to look interesting.

                “We-well… I – I will have my wedding next week.”

                “Good for you then.” And why I feel this tug in my heart? “And--?”

                “I just want to spend my first date with Donghae-ssi, and magically Heechul hyung agreed.” Hyuk can’t help but smiles imagining his wonderful first date with his first and only crush, “And I hope Donghae-ssi will agree about it too. Just one day and I’ll make sure after that I won’t bother Donghae-ssi anymore.”

                That cute smile. Eventhough I can’t help but laughing silently at the silly wish of him before he gets married.

                Hearing silence after his explanation, Hyukjae brings his head up and sees those hazel eyes staring intently to nothing. He starts to get worried.

                Maybe he doesn’t want to have a date with me?

                He seems so young too. How old is he in his first date? 16? Isn’t it too old to have your first date with a beautiful slash cute face like that? Donghae still in his own mind.

                Or maybe he found my wish is a silly one? Well, it is indeed a little bit weird after all.

                And here I suddenly find a boy beautiful and cute.

                Feeling his worries getting bigger, Hyukjae can’t help but getting teary as well, “I-I am sorry is it’s too much for Donghae-ssi.” Those clear drops of water start to come out from his big eyes. “I-I.. I will just go—“

                But before he stands up, suddenly Donghae’s concentration back to the earth and a hand grabs his white pale hand gently. “Don’t go.” He smiles when Hyukjae sobs getting softer while he sit back evethough he still drop his head down. “Why are you crying?”

                “Be-because *sobs* y-you don’t want *sobs* i-it a-and I feel *sobs* like a fool.”

                “But I want it.” And Hyukjae’s head starts to look up, to see Donghae’s hazel orbs watch him intently, “I want to have a date with you.” That deep yet calming voice sounds like a choir in heaven for the blond. Is it really wrong to fall in love with your idol?

                “So don’t cry anymore.” Donghae cups the white pale face with his big hands, wiping Hyukjae’s tears like that face was a baby’s. Somehow I can’t stand him getting teary yet crying, he’s too cute.

                Hyuk can feel  Donghae’s gentle and big hands around his face, still believing that he’s dreaming right now. The man scent smells vanilla, and he can’t help but to lean on the hands while those hazel deep orbs grow magic on him—he can’t move nor breath.

                Don’t wake me up, please. Let us stay this way.

                “One coffee and one strawberry milkshake!”

                And the big hands abruptly disappear from Hyukjae’s dream, makes him pouts cutely seeing the waiter put a strawberry milkshake in front of him while small cup of coffee in front of Donghae.

                STUPID WAITER! YOU BROKE MY BEAUTIFUL DREAM!

                Hyukjae squints angrily to the forever doesn’t care waiter and drinks his milkshake.

                BUT I STILL LOVE YOU STRAWBERRY! MUACHH 

                *