Chapter 3

To A Complete Stranger

                 After a very long time with many silences including the ideas of getting nowhere and Hyukjae’s undying cute sides, finally they decided to go an amusement park (which is you can say Donghae is the one who decide everything since what Hyukjae did just spacing out in those handsome face and being clumsy but cute self of his).

                “Call me Hae.”

                “Y-yes?” The blond boy gets a little bit surprised with Donghae’s sudden outburst.

                “You can call me Hae instead of Donghae-ssi. We’re in a date, right?” Donghae gives back his attention to the road and doesn’t miss the sparkle eyes of Hyukjae after he said that. “And Dong—I mean Hae can call me Hyukkie!” and there goes a gummy smile that almost makes Donghae loses his control of the car if he doesn’t quickly grip the steer tightly.

                How can a guy be so beautiful yet cute at the same time?

                “H-Hyukkie is a fan of Hae.” Hyuk mumbles softly eventhough Hae can still hear it clearly since the car is so quiet. “Oh really?” Donghae can’t hide his amusement to the cute boy and chuckles while seeing the blond at the corner of the eyes, “Can I know since when you become my fan?”

                Hyukjae seems think a little still pouting cutely. “I think it’s a long time ago.. because I really like your first drama eventhough you’re still a cameo there.”

                “When I was still a cameo?!” Hyuk nods eagerly. “That was 8 years ago!”

                “You look so handsome there.” Doesn’t realize the situation and how a shy guy he is, Hyuk compliments Donghae like it was nothing. And realization comes when the idol chuckles again, “Thanks. You look cute too Hyukkie.”

                Hyuk shut his mouth with his right hand, blushing either because of his statement and hearing Donghae called him Hyukkie which somehow sound so perfect.

                STUPID ME! WHY CAN’T YOU STOP YOUR FANGIRLING SELF JUST FOR ONE DAY HYUKKIEEEEE!!

                BUT.. HE IS INDEED SO HANDSOME  *Pout*

   THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN ACT LIKE A FULL DESPERATE FANGIRL AROUND HIM YOU’LL BREAK THE MOOD FOR        GOD’S SAKE!!

                STUPID!!!!

                “And we have arrived!” still in his own state of mind and scolding himself mentally, Hyukjae doesn’t realize that Donghae already got out of the car and now opening his side door of the car. “Ready to have a date with me?”

                “STUPID! O-OH I MEAN YES!!”

                STOP BEING NERVOUS HYUKKIEEE!! YOU JUST HAVE A DATE WITH YOUR FOREVER IDOL! CALM YOUR HEART!!!!

                Huh? I have a date with my forever idol?

                KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

                Once again, Donghae chuckles for the nth time today seeing Hyukjae can’t help but always being cute. I wonder what’s in his mind right now, must be very noisy. “Let me pay this time.”

                After getting in to the amusement park, Hyukjae can’t help but mesmerizing the seemly amazingly big amusement park with buildings like castles, and ornament of tulips everywhere since the theme right now is tulip season.

                “Oh my God its soooooo beautiful! And look at that! Is that a ban?! Soooo cuuuuute I never see a rabbit nor cat bans like that I want iiiit!!! Let’s make some photos at the tulip park tooo!!! So beautiful! And—“ the long outburst suddenly comes to a stop when Donghae starts to grab Hyuk’s hand and interweaves their hands together. “You never go to an amusement park before?”

                “We-well, Hyung never let me since he said many naughty boys will make fun of me and the amusement park is too big. I just went to the local fair since it was smaller with my best friends.”

                “Really?” now it’s the time for Donghae who is getting amazed. “Tell me about your best friends and your hyung then, we have so much time left today anyway.”

                Hyukjae once again smiles his gummy smile, and Donghae doesn’t want that smile to disappear forever.

                What’s wrong with you, Donghae?

                *

                “Yes! A little bit right! Left! There, there!”

                Donghae shoots his plastic gun and it amazingly lands on a cute nemo plushie. “Yeaayyyy!! Hae is so smart!”

                “Sorry I can’t get you the monkey one.” The brownish man gives Hyukjae the nemo plushie. Hyuk take the cute plushie while smiling widely, “It’s okay! I really want this plushie too since it remains me of you!”

                “So you think I look like a fish?” the blond laughs and nods happily. “A handsome one!”

                Somehow Donghae glads that his shy self has gone somewhere, he can’t stand a forever quiet Hyukkie eventhough it really is cute. But this hyper Hyukjae is cuter and he loves it.

                I love it?

                “Thanks a lot, Hae.” Hyuk suddenly tighten his grip on Donghae’s hand, brings him back to the world. “So, you’re not sick anymore?” the boy shakes his head, “I think the cinnamon you gave me and this nemo pulshie make me happy and getting well.”

                “I am sorry about the jet coaster and haunted house, I never thought that they will make you sick.”

                “I am the one who is sorry, Hae.” Hyuk pouted while hugging his nemo plushie tightly. “I broke our mood with my stomachache.”

                Donghae stops his steps and takes some strands of Hyukjae’s blond hair to the back of his ear, making Hyuk startled with the romantic gesture and blushes furiously. “You’re beautiful Hyukkie, you’ll never make me unhappy.”

                And I am sorry for wanting this day to never end. Suddenly Hyukjae gets teary, he just doesn’t want this dream ends. I am sorry Heechul hyung, I can’t stop my feeling for him eventhough this date will come to an end.

                I am sorry that I love him so much.

                Seeing the crystal tears that suddenly come out from the blond’s orbs, Donghae goes panic. He doesn’t know why suddenly Hyukkie cries and quickly takes his hand away from Hyuk’s face.  “W-why are you crying?! Is it because of my hand? I am sorry okay?”

                “N-no.. I *sobs* like *sobs* it.”

                STOP CRYING HYUKKIE! YOU MAKE HAE WORRIED!

                But he just can’t stop, he can’t stop his sadness knowing this day will come to an end without Hyukkie can do something about it.

                “E-erm.. how about..” Donghae tries to find distraction since some people start to see their commotion and he’s afraid that they will recognize him as the rising actor, means more problem because no one supposes to know he dates. Luckily, Donghae’s eyes land on a high verris wheel, “We go on a verris wheel? You never went there, right?”

                  *

                 “SOOOO CUUUTE! LOOK AT THAT, HAE! THE VIEW IS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!”

                The brownish hair man smiles warmly, somehow feeling a little bit relief since the gummy smile has come back. Because when Hyukjae cried earlier, Donghae almost kill himself seeing the sadness tears with no reason and it’s not like he could do something about it.

                “Feeling better now, Hyukkie?”

                “Oh?” the plump red lips with a little lip gloss gape widely before he back with his shy self. “I am sorry for crying earlier, you must be worried with me crying over nothing.”

                Donghae caress the cute messy blond hair before cupping his face, “Stop saying sorry Hyukkie, it’s okay to cry.” Somehow the dim light in the verris wheel with faint classic music makes Hyuk really beautiful in front of him, and makes the hidden beast in the man self awake which is unnoticeable for him right now. “The important thing is, why are you crying?”

                So beautiful.

                “I—I you me-mean—“ Hyukjae’s eyes go wide when he can feel the man’s vanilla mint breath around his face. Their distance seems shorter every second, and it makes Donghae can see the clear brown orbs which resemble crystal and a little bit make up with black thick eyeliner that really looks beautiful around his eyes.

                What's wrong with me? Why I can't keep my distance away from those eyes?

                The two seems more and more falling into the deep of their lust without they try to take care of something about it. It’s not like they don’t want this happen anyway, eventhough this kind of feeling is wrong to have.

                It’s supposed to be another innocent dating with no feeling attached.

                Can I tell him how I really feel right now? Hyukjae’s eyes that went wide getting more and more hazy since his eye lid slowly closing when Donghae’s face gap from his draw near.

                “Why are you crying Hyukkie?” Donghae is nowhere close to sane too, somehow Hyukkie just look so beautiful right now and his beating heart doesn’t help anything. He wants this cute boy underneath him, writhing.

                That’s just really wrong, Donghae. The last time he said he is 17 years old, stop being a ert old man!

                “I—I don’t want—“ and the man’s attention back to Hyukjae’s plump glossy lips, “I don’t want this day to—to end. Is that wrong?”

                Can’t take it anymore, Donghae suddenly catch the delicious lips to his thin one—right when they are at the top of the verris wheel. Startling Hyukjae since it is his first kiss and of course making the man himself surprised because he suddenly kiss the innocent boy.

                What did you do Donghae?! This is wrong! You never feel something like this even to a woman and let alone a man?!

                What’s the matter with me? I just can’t stop it.

                He won’t like this Donghae, you have to unattached your lips right now or—

                But before the brownish try to release his lips, Hyukjae’s hands slowly circle his neck with pure of unsure and a little bit shaking. It’s his first kiss afterall.

                OMGGGGG IS IT REAL?!!! DONGHAE KISS ME OH MY GOODDDDD!!!

                WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

                STOP BEING RIGID HYUKKIE JUST GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT YOU CAN DO IT!!!

                I can make this to the fullest since this is a lifetime chance, right?

                I am sorry Heechul hyung.

                Sorry.

                But please let me follow my heart just for this day, let me do anything that I want with him.

                Donghae put his hands around Hyukjae’s waist and hug him tightly as the answer for the uncertain hands on his neck, trying to make sure everything will be alright as long as Hyuk lets him to lead.

                I will guide you, everything will be alright.

                Suddenly the feeling of lust becomes another bigger and stronger sense—protection.

                Let me protect your fragile self.

                The thin lips try to eat Hyukjae’s plump ones greadily, he never taste something this addicting. And feels like something has clicked in his mind when Hyukjae lets him to explore everything is his mouth, softly which makes Donghae’s lust go wild. It feels weird for the boy, to feel his tounge tangled with Donghae’s. It’s shameful and which is very unusual and he just want to hide forever because of embarassement, but Hyukjae still wanting more and more of this.

                Why is it so addicting to kiss a person? Is this what they called as first kiss?

                And when nature calls, they forcefully have to release the chain of their lips unwillingly. Saliva all over Hyuk’s lips and his mouth, which his moan doesn’t help anything about it.

                “A—ahn!” the white substance fully invaded Hyuk’s mouth, and like a hungry vampire Donghae can’t handle his anymore, he can feel it getting bigger and bigger seeing Hyukjae whose now lean against the wall with his legs open widely showing little bulge in the middle of it and the face of his with plump lips full of saliva.

                “Do-donghae—“ the grip on his neck gets tighter, “It feels w-weird..”

                The man chuckled darkly, all the manner in the name of gentle fly of the window somehow.

                “Let me show you what feels weird.” And his teeth sank in Hyuk’s pale white neck like a vampire, creating deep red hickey. “Aa—hn Hyaaa!”

                “Weird enough?” he pinches the now erect s and toys with it like a jelly.

                I can’t stop.

                “A—ah! Hya! Aaahn!” the pants getting more and more harder, “N-No! I want to pee!”

                So beautiful.

                “Such a sensitive one aren’t you? Going to come just with me feeling your s?”

                 I just can’t stop it.

                The feeling of Donghae's rough and big hands on his s shamefully brings another new level of heaven towards Hyukjae, even it's really an embarassing fact of one of his sensitive spots Hyuk just can't stop the man's hand molesting him. Not when Lee Donghae is the one who does it. “N-No! Donghae stawp A-ahn! Stay a-away I wanna pee!”

                “Just pee.” And with last whisper from Donghae’s heavy voice and deep passionate kiss Hyukjae comes for the first time in his life.

                “Aaahnn ummmphhh!”

                This is wrong.

                *