Chapter 1

To A Complete Stranger

a.n. : Hello there! thanks a lot for the one who has subscribe and welcome to my first story! Well, i plan this will only take 5 chapters and already had all the ideas in my head right now ready to be written. Until then please enjoy the story and subbies with comments really make my day!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “You’ll get married next week.” Heechul said out of the blue in that one fine spring day on January. And Hyuk’s eyes get wide before shouting an unmanly scream.

                “ARE YOU SERIOUS HYUNG?”

                “When I am not serious?” that red hair diva squints his eyes while watching his middle finger like his latest statement was nothing.

                “Actually all the time.” The baby blond mumbles and pouts cutely but snap his mind within a second, “But that’s not the point! How can you make me getting married next week without any reason out of the blue like this?! Marriage isn’t something you can have it easily like you dump people hyung!”

                “Listen, it’s not like I thought of this out of nothing Hyukkie! You see, our parents company has more and more grown and I think next year I won’t be able to watch you closely like I have been this past year, and I can’t give the responsibility to Youngwoon instead—“

                “But Youngwoon hyung can do everything!” He cut Heechul’s long explanation while still pouting cutely.

                “LISTEN YOU BRAT! DON’T EVER CUT MY SENTENCES AGAIN UNDERSTAND?!”

                “Sorry.”

                The diva sighs before comes back to watch his nails, “You’ll still getting married next week.”

                In the verge of shock and tears, Hyukjae doesn’t know what to say anymore. Sure he trusts his only hyung to make his future, seeing Heechul is the only family left to take care of him since they were an orphan 10 years ago. That time, the oldest son of the Kim was only 20 years old when he took their parents company with their butler’s help, Youngwoon who was 2 years older. And little Hyukjae was only 7 back then, it was one of their hardest time in their life.

                “I believe you Hyung.” Hyuk mutters dejectedly, “But I have one last wish before getting married.”

                “Sure.” The oldest son says still watching his nail. Its not like I’ll grant his wish anyway, knowing Hyukkie’s childish brain he doesn’t know what’s the best for him. Maybe just another big expensive plushies—

                “I want to have my first date with this man—“

                “WHAT?!!”

                Heechul is going to say no until his Hyukkie says again, “With the senior actor, Lee Donghae.” And the diva thinks a little before he nods to himself and goes back watching his nails while sitting comfortably. “The one with his poster around your bedroom?”

                “Yes!” Hyukjae smiles with his puppy eyes attack to his hyung, “Can you grant it for me hyung?”

                 “Well, its not like that Lee Donghae is a bad man afterall, I know him very well since his big brother was one of my business partner and consider this as my wedding gift to you.”

                “You can make it?!” Heechul can see sparks between his brother’s eyes.

                “Actually I can ask to his manager since we’re rich as hell—“

                “Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU HYUUUUNG!”

                “What did I say about you cutting my sentences?” Heechul gives Hyukjae his death glare, makes the baby brother mumbles cutely again, “Sorry.”

                “BUT!—“

                “You have to dedicate your only love for your husband after this date okay? No more feelings for this Lee Donghae after the date or I won’t make your wish come true.” And the diva can still see the sparks between his brother’s eyes eventhough its already darken with sadness, he knows gun shot marriage with a stranger like this was never a happy one.

                “I know you’re not happy with this marry thing Hyukkie.” And Hyukjae sees his brother’s eyes with full of shock, he can see sincerity there. “But I promise to make you happy. I promise to take care of you in front of Mom and Dad and trust me, I will.” Heechul pats Hyukjae’s head affectionally, and a little bit surprised when the latter hugs him tightly, still mumbling.

                “I believe you, Hyung. I love you.”

                “Love you too baby brother.”

                *

                “Donghae-ssi is that true that you’ll retire from the entertainment industry after this drama?”

                “Will you take over the Double D Corporation along with your brother?”

                “Is this drama really going to be your last drama?”

                “Will you still take an advertising company?”

    “Are you going to break your deal with Massimo Dutti and Tag Heuer along with your retirement?”

                “Is it true that you’re already engaged and will marry next week?”

                “WHAT?!” the sound alone comes from the Lee Donghae, one of the most rising star in Korea this past years. And his shocked sound makes all the reporters go quiet, stop their chasing around him since his step to the car comes to a stop too. “So—it’s false then?” the girl who ask the last question brings her mic and another man with his big camera to him.

                “Well, I never—“

                “ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTIONS EVERYONE!” another man with yellowish hair suddenly gets into the action and blocks all the back into noisy reporters with his body forcefully before pushes Donghae to the black Jaguar car waiting behind him.

                “That hurts Hyung!”

                “Lee Donghae – ssi please answer our questions!”

                “Donghae – ssi!”

                “Donghae – ssi!”

                “Donghae – ssi!”

                “Leeteuk – ssi is that true that Donghae –ssi is engaged?”

                “NO AND EXCUSE US!” he quickly gets into the car as well before the driver come to a full speed let alone the reports almost chasing them.

                “Where the hell she gets the news that I am going to marry anyway.” The man with a face like fishes wipes his sweat and lean back to the car seat, closing his tired eyes, “I hope Donghwa Hyung isn’t really serious too when he said I’ll take the company along with him.”

                “Anyway, I have this last job for you today.” Leeteuk clears his throat to pull Donghae’s concentration back.

                “But I thought my schedule has done for today?”

                “Well, an extra job wouldn’t be a problem. This is still 10 am too.”

                “Another photoshoot?” Leeteuk shook his head. “Or is it maybe a variety show?”

                “No. Donghwa give you this job.”

                “I am still not ready enough to be in a meeting full of managers.” Donghae jokes and chuckles with his own joke.

                “You will be on a date after this.”

                There is this moment of silence before the brownish hair man open his eyes wider and shouts.

                “What?! You make me an now?!”

                “Of course not you fool!” Leeteuk sighs before massage his front head, He can sense a headache is coming. “Listen, I am not going to explain anything futher and make my headache worse so let’s just meet this person who wants you for his first date and if you still don’t want to grant his wish, we can call it an off. The person itself says he isn’t going to force you into this date.”

                 “He? You mean it’s a boy?”

                 “You can say so.” Leeteuk closes his eyes tiredly, “It’s not like you’re that mean to make a big deal of gender preferences anyway.”

                 Donghae can’t help but sighs tiredly along with his manager. Here comes another problem. And hopes that this day can be shorter than any other days ever. Eventhough this sudden decision supposed to make him angry, he just can’t. You can say Leeteuk is his second brother since the day his late father joined heaven, he was there for him, Donghwa, and their mother to rise Double D Corporation becoming one of the biggest company in Korea. And he believes that everything Leeteuk do will always be anything that’s the best for him.

                “Listen, you just have to see your date for some minutes and later the choice to date or not is in your hands okay? Just see the person first.” Leeteuk talks without opening his tired eyes.

                “I believe you, Hyung.”

                *