The Meeting

The Diva and the Gentleman

The Meeting


On a small plane on their way back from Japan, Shinee was comfortable talking about plans and meetings they needed to do during the week. The manager smile at them as he shows them slides and spoke about new future projects. Kibum zoned out, looking at the window. He was writing in his journal not paying attention to the meeting; he felt they could do that back in Korea, not when they expected to be off work. The elder sighs softly as he continues to write. After a bit Minho chuckles as the manager finished the meeting. The younger lean into Kibum’s shoulder, wanting to know why the elder looked puzzled. 

“What’s on your mind, Hyung?” Minho asks curiously

“Don’t make me feel old...” Kibum sigh softly 

“What’s going on? You have been weird since we went to Japan,” Minho spoke softly, smiling at him.

“..... Minho.. have you ever felt lonely...” Kibum frown looking at the younger.

 

Minho sigh softly and smile at the elder then he nodded a bit “Yes, but I think of everything I have and try to be positive and grateful for what I have...” he shrugs softly 

Kibum frowns a bit “That doesn’t answer my question...” 

“... I am saying yes, I felt lonely... I try to make my mind get distracted... instead of getting sad..” Minho smiled rubbing the elder’s head 

Kibum chuckles a bit as he smacks Minho’s hand away, rolling his eyes. He then looks out the window, looking at the beautiful sea and sky. Wondering if he would ever find someone that would make him feel secure and wanted. Meanwhile, on YG Entertainment the group Big Bang was recording their new song, it was Seunghyun turn to sing he walk in the record room as he put his headphone on; he started hearing the beat as the words come out his mouth. Every time he would rap or sing, it was art. In the producer’s ear, they never complain since Seunghyun did as he was told and never complained. When he finished recording, he walks out and the rest of the members smile at him.

“As always, making the producers happy,” Taeyang snicker 

“Jealous?” Seunghyun smirk sitting down.

 

“Oh, please you wish!” Taeyang laughed 

The rest of the members laugh as Seunghyun looks, then he walks out for a bit. He didn’t mind spending time with s, but he sometimes needed time alone. He called one of his close friends. The elder took out his phone, looking out a window as he dial and put the phone in the ear as he waited for the other line to be picked up. 

“Hello?” a soft voice spoke on the other line. 

“Hey” Seunghyun smiles softly

“What’s up?” The soft voice ask curious 

“I need someone to drink wine with later interested?” Seunghyun ask curious.

“Sure, I just finished a photoshoot you ok?” The soft voice ask worriedly

“Yes Jaejoong, just don’t want to hang out with the guys again,” Seunghyun sigh softly

“Ok, no worries, just let me know,” Jaejoong spoke softly hanging up.

 

After they hung up, Seunghyun went back inside the studio to finish with the song, then they were let go. The elder called his friend and drove to his home as he sighs, rubbing his head. He was feeling depressed lately he felt as if no one understood him. He wanted to go to art shows, drink wine, go to fashion shows, and none of his friends were ever interested. When he arrived at his apartment, his friend stared at him, smiling. Seunghyun smile opening the door. The younger ran to get wine, and the elder got the glasses. They both sat down sighing softly as Jaejoong pour the wine looking at his friend worried.

“What’s wrong? You seem down lately?” He asks, a bit worried.

“I don’t know, man I mean, I’ve been lonely... I guess,” he sighs.

“I mean, have you tried dating?” Jaejoong asked as he drank his wine.

“Yeah, but girls annoyed me they like my deep voice and then want like I just want to watch movies and talk...” he sighs, drinking his wine

“You sound Gay..” he teases and giggles a bit 

Seunghyun laughs a bit “I know, but right now....” he shrugs “I might want to go out with a man if he makes me feel comfortable..” 

“try this dating website,” Jaejoong suggested as he smiles “Don’t judge me... but I have been on a dating app for a bit..” he spoke as his face turn bright red.

“Why would I judge you?” Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, “Your my friend and you do whatever you want in your personal life,” he shrugs.

 

Jaejoong chuckle a bit as he took his phone out. He got on a messenger app and he shows Seunghyun how to work with it. He told him about the interesting people he had met online. Some wanted fun, some , some wanted friends, and sometimes they wanted something serious. As they were browsing the app Seunghyun got a call from his manager and he sighs softly he had to go back to work. He stared at the wine and he chuckles. Jaejoong rolled his eyes he hated his friend for drinking knowing he had to get back to work. The elder finished drinking his wine. 

“I might make an account later, but I have to go to the SM building,” Seunghyun sigh softly 

“Seriously?!” Jaejoong choke on his wine “Why?” 

“YG wants us to make a photoshoot with one of their most popular groups... Their name is...” He checks his phone “SHINee....” he shrugs again.

“Your meeting Shinee?” he pouted “Lucky,” he whines

Seunghyun laughs “Why?” 

“They were going through a lot, but they have this man....” Jaejoong sighs softly as he looks through his gallery and shows a picture of Minho shirtless “I wish I could meet that,” he sighed 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes as his friend was crushing on younger men, not surprised. The elder told his friend he could stay as long as he did nothing stupid. He got his coat and keys then he walks out he sighs softly he wasn’t looking forward to this meeting he needed time off to focus on himself. He got in his car and drove to the SM building. When Shinee members arrived in Korea, they were given only two hours to get ready for a random meeting that pops up. Kibum got angry he wanted time for himself. He sighs softly as he finished getting ready. And he was the first one to arrive at the office. He got bored while he waited and he played with his phone; he got on his messages app and log in deciding to chat with a friend he meets online. As soon as he opens the messages, he had a new message from his online pen pal LittleKittyJ. They were good friends online. When Kibum was having long days, he would talk to the person and feel comfortable. Since he still had a lot of time, he chatted with penpal since he had a lot of time to kill. 

- - Chat Pov - -

BtchDiva: “Hey :) What's up?”

LittleKittyJ : “Omg I have something big to tell you D:<”

BtchDiva: “Omg what's the tea??”

LittleKittyJ: “One of my friends decided to join this app and since you spoke of dating I was thinking maybe you would be interested?”

BtchDiva: “We haven’t even met in person, are you sure you want me to meet your friend?”

LittleKittyJ: “DUH! Of course, you’re the only person I've been talking to for 5 months and we still haven’t seen each other which .. :(”

BtchDiva: “Yeah maybe we can meet soon and get coffee~~”

LittleKittyJ: “That sounds fun~ let me know when your free~”

BtchDiva: "Yeah I'll let you know I have a meeting now, but I'll text you later~" 

LittleKittyJ: "Okey~ have fun~"

--BtchDiva Log off --

--LittleKittyJ Log off--

Kibum smile he only needed someone to listen to him thank goodness he had his friend online that way he didn’t have to talk to his band members. The boys arrived as they sat down talking about who they were going to meet; the others were excited to expect Kibum, who wanted the meeting to be over. After a while of waiting, the other group walk into the room and the Shinee members stood up. Then the other group bowed and stared at the Shinee members. They got told to introduce themselves to the other group had to sit down. Kibum got to listen to the members introducing themselves and sigh bored. Then he put his hand on his hip, waiting for his turn, starring at his nails. It caught the attention of the other group. When it was his turn Taemin poke his arm, the elder raised an eyebrow as he stared at the men in front of him. 

“My name is Kim Kibum, also known as Key” he rolled his eyes and sat down, crossing his legs.

The Shinee member’s eyes twitch a bit. They knew Kibum felt agitated, and they were told to behave. Seungri and Taeyang found Kibum amusing they thought he was cute acting like a diva. Daesung chuckles a bit, finding all of them adorable. Jiyoung was texting and didn’t even notice when the Shinee members introduce themselves. Seunghyun arrived a bit late and everyone stared at him except for Kibum, who raised an eyebrow and open the text box in front of him.

“It’s rude to be late,” Kibum spoke as he put his glasses on

The Shinee member’s eyes winded, embarrassed, and the Bigbang members held their laughter in even Jiyoung held his laughter in he bit his lips since no one was disrespectful to Seunghyun. The elder raised an eyebrow, looking at Kibum. He gave him a small smile as he took his glasses off. 

“I apologies for being late, who are you exactly?” Seunghyun smirks a bit.

 

Taemin and Jinki shake their heads, looking at the elder and Minho laugh he couldn’t hold in his laughter. Kibum took off his glasses and Seunghyun stared at the younger, his eyes winded Kibum was extremely cute. The younger stood up and press threw the textbook into the elder hand, annoyed. He raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

“Kim Kibum, you come to a meeting late and don’t even know who your meeting?....” Kibum rolled his eyes then he smelled it and he glared at him “Are you serious?” 

“What?” Seunghyun smiles softly, putting his glasses on opening the textbook

“Fino Sherry ....1983 Wouldn’t drink it during the day, but not poor taste,” Kibum spoke as he turned away and went to sit down.

Seunghyun's mouth drops open as the younger guest from the wine he had earlier. The BigBang members stare at the elder, who looked at Kibum as if he won the lottery ticket. It embarrassed Shinee members as Kibum picks up another textbook and started looking through it. Seunghyun sat down, smiling now he was interested in the meeting. Taeyang and Jiyoung both rolled their eyes as they notice the elder not hiding his interest. After two hours of discussion, the meeting was over. Kibum stood up and walk away since he felt overworked and needed a break from everyone in that room. Seunghyun watches him leave, still impressed by the younger knowledge of wine. Minho walks over to the BigBang members and apologies for his Hyung behavior. The members laugh and told him to not worry since Seunghyun was still starring at the door where the younger walkout. The elder chuckled as he stood up and took the textbook. He spoke with a few people then he left as soon as he got to his car he called Jaejoong.

“Yo Sup!” Jaejoong spoke tipsy

“... Something ... weird and amazing happens,” Seunghyun smiles as he drove.

“Mmmh...what?” Jaejoong asks curiously.

“I came late to the meeting and I meet the most..... beautiful creature...” Seunghyun spoke as he sighs 

“Oh? ~ who was it?” Jaejoong asks even more curious

“Kim Kibum ...” Seunghyun spoke as he drove

“The Diva hell no. You can do better.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes “He’s rude...and disrespectful ..you can do better..”

“No, I need you to find information. Jae ...he smells the wine and guest the date and name...” Seunghyun smile.

“.... Your joking that’s impossible, especially with the ones you drink..” Jaejoong chuckle.

“No, he guests it ...” Seunghyun smile got bigger “I need you to find out more about him please...” he asks nicely

“Ugh... fine...” Jaejoong hung up

Seunghyun loves a challenge the more people told him to stay away, the more he got interested to find out things. The elder stopped at a light as he thought about Kibum’s features and his face redden. The thought of the younger made him smile softly as he sighed; he felt like Kibum was out of his reach. 

“So…. they also called you Diva..”

To Be Continued