다섯 (five)

Sincerely, your hope xx

 

june 24 2012

 

 

" That's it?! Ahhh, not fair~ How can director-nim, edit it in such way." With a pulled face, he cross his arms and slumps into the chair, asking in disbelief. 

" That's what?" Jungkook who comes out from nowhere, slaps his hand onto Taehyung's shoulder but Taehyung didn't bulge. " Huh?"

" Well apparently our little miss diva was crapping about how little parts he has on the music video." Jin answered, for Taehyung's half. " Little did he know he's still the hidden member."

The staff at the back  nodded in agreement from far, Jin grins.

" I mean- My face was mostly covered with shadow effects and being cut off. I'm all pumped for this. Meh, what a waste." Taehyung jumps off from his seat and cuffed his hand onto his hip. Looking at the other two, wanting them to agree with his opinion.

" Psh, what's new huh?" Jungkook smirk knowingly and chuckled. Jin just nodded and " Pabo-yah, stop sulking. Get a grip of yourself. Be grateful, you little brat."

" Ya ya stop complaining. I think it's much better to play in that well tailored suit rather than having to wear your everyday clothes and a crutch. It's pretty lame huh? I mean they should have let me dance or something. Maybe rapping, you know this Yoongi is great when it comes to that or at least, put me in nice outfits. Yeah, or just really let me rap. Yeah yeah." Suga who has been watching them talking decides to interrupt into the talk.

" Well well well, look who's complaining now?" Jin his eyebrow and everyone glances at Suga. " Tsk, sooooorrryyy. Standing right here, is a normal human being with desires and aka not prefect." Suga rolled his eyes.

"Ahhhh, this is so frustrating.  Imma go to hobbi hyung. Make way~" Taehyung pushes Jin away playfully. 

" Yeah yeah go to mummy."Jin mock and did some baby gurgling sound and just got eye rolled by Taehyung. " Talk to the hand hyung. Jungkook-ahh, you coming with me or not?"

" Huh? Where are you going? Are we going to go play for a bit?" Jungkook's face brighten up.

"Kyaaa, that sounds good. Hajja! Let's play with Hobi hyung too."

"Assaa~! What should we play? Basketball? Games?" Jungkook jumps happily like a kid getting toy from his mother ,as he placed neatly his favorite snapback, a gift from Taehyung for his birthday last year on his head. " Catch up with you later hyungs. Cook delicous  dinner for tonight okay!" With that jungkook chuckles and trails behind Taehyung.

" Oh! Oh! Cook for me as well hyung. Don't be such a Mr.Stingy and share with me your five star food!" Taehyung face peak through the glass door and flashes his wide smile.

" What an " Jin and Suga laughs at that one dorky guy behavior.

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

//very sure this was around Jokwon's I'm Da One MV (pls correct me if wrong)//

 

" Of- Of course., hyung lo-loves you t-t-too....."

"Aigoo, apparently our rapping machine are not too smooth when it comes to this eyy? Aww, hobi hyung your cheeks are flushed, are you nervous? Kyeopta." Taehyung pinched Jhopes cheek and Jhopes push Taehyung's face away from him. Talk about embarrassment, Jhope thought. He must have look like a fool.

" Ya ya, why the heck should I be nervous? Hah hah? I just got my tongue tied thats it. Now, move move!" 

" AAAA ani, ani. I'm not going to let you go hyung." He laughs. " Serve you right!" Jhope falls mercilessly to the ground as his legs tremble and finally lose balance. Falling hard by his right arm  as he growl in pain, shooting Taehyung a killer look into his eyes. Eventhough sick, Taehyung still manage to kick his . 

" Oppsie kekeke looks like the prey has fall into it's predators trap. Bullseyes!" Taehyung claps his hand and winked , shoving his toe nail onto Jhope's boxer covered . " Oh hyung, you should definitely get rid of these not so swaglicious boxers. I mean, gummy bears???? On the ?" He shook his face as he watch down at Jhope who was still laying in an awkward position on the floor.

" How dare you?!!!! " Jhopes inhaled as many oxygen he can to his lungs and show his both fist high five-d together. " You are going down Taehyung. Sooooooooo, going down." He smirks evilly, as he crawl from the floor closer to Taehyung.

" Hah, hear this! My name is Kim Tae Hyung, bring it on, I'm not a fool." Spitting off a spontaneous poem, Taehyung cuffed his shirt and runs his finger through his hair. 

" Oooh shakesphere but no one is going to handle my secret weapon kekeke. " With that Jhope throws a pile of dirty laundry at Taehyung, causing him to drown in death smelling fabrics.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH WHAT ON EARTHHH! It stinks so bad! Don't tell me this is Namjoon hyung's?"

The room fell into a silent as the two of them took a glance at the red basket on Jhope's hand. The one that was meant to be filled with laundry clothes but now empty. 

Namjoon's. Smell and die.

It was written with a black permanent marker. The ink started to fade but clear enough for them to see and for Taehyung to have his soul scream for eternity. Jhope move his head back to Taehyung slowly,almost robot like, and see Taehyung's face was about to burst.

" Guess who is going to have a second round of shower for tonight? Not me!" Jhope flashes his white teeth to Taehyung and did some funky weird victory dance.

" I'm going to smell like poo poo cat for years now." He pout his lips and jumps off from the pile of clothes. Kicking them down from the bed using his feet. " For how long is he planning to keep all his dirty laundry unwashed er yucks."

" Heh, like you don't know your hyung." Jhope said as he watch Taehyung mumble under his breath.

" Ah you,too, are just  like Namjoon. Always picking up on me and force me to wash your clothes for you." He widened his eyes, pulling off his straight judging face. " And you, too, should be punish for that."

" Huh? What punish- YAAAA!!!!!!!!! KIM T-TAE AHAHAHAHAH T-TAEHYUN-- OH STOP- DON'T--HAHAHAHAHA- UN-FAIRRRR" .Taehyung attacks on Jhope's feet first then moving up and up to his abdomen. " Oh my god, hyung your face! Someone should have record this and bam, biggest hit on the company." Taehyung then surrender without being ask, as he can't content his laughter, he laughs so much until his body vibrates without actually producing any noise. 

" Aigo, my tummy hurts so bad and my cheeks too, they are numb! I can- Whoa!"

Within a split second, Jhope is now on top of Taehyung's skinny body. It was something so sudden and unexpected even for Jhope, himself. Jhope then pins his hand against the floor. Still red, due to the excessive amount of laughter and tickles, Jhope smirks as he sees Taehyung's devilish face turns pale. Ooh, scared huh?, Jhope chuckled.

"Uh Hobi hyung, you are scarrying me off." He said as he squints his eyes, his breath warmth Jhope's face and sent chills down to his spine. Odd, Jhope thought but he shook it right away. He sighs unknowingly causing Taehyung to worry.

" Hyung.. you okay?" He whispers close to Jhope's ear. Their eyes met but Jhope didn't respond,still, from his eyes Taehyung know something was not right. " You know, even the happiest person on earth feels sad at one stage. Tell me about it,hyung." 

" I..." Jhope caught Taehyung staring at him, waiting for answers from his mouth. " I.. I'm just tired. I mean, my arms are quite fatigue now that we have been like for quite awhile-"

" Yeah right, you are also tired mentally hyung.  You can lie everyone else but not me, keep that in mind. Now, sit." Taehyung pushses Jhope's body and casually hugs him.

At that moment, everything seems to invade Jhope's mind. It's been awhile since predebut and it's been long since he met with his old friends, family and the things he do back than, he miss it all. Living here was great but of course, parents, that's something unbeatable and hard to resist. He also knew the circumstances all the way back then. But now things are different, practicing for Bighit, dancing in one roof with other six members, oh, and also this one mischief guy right next to him, currently hugging. Suddenly it hits him, he actually like it all. From 2011 until now,everything, even the pain. Well no, scratch that. He loves and long.

" Hyung?"

"Hoseok hyung? You there?"

" Hellloooooooooo"

" Huh huh? Why what? Jungkook?" Jhope's mind instantly snaps back into reality. In his viewing range, he could see the familiar old coffee table which needs a clean up and some chairs. It hits him that he was currently at the lounge.  Jhope was leaning against the white wall with his leg crossed, one hand holding a Samsung phone which was connected with his earphone and placed securely to his right ear. Playing some random songs from Youtube.

"W ell, we are no B.A.P to be on some planet or Matoki stuff but hey, welcome to the planet earth. My name is Jeon Jungkook. May I help you, sir?"

"Yeah if you could shut your mouth up then I'll be more than happy." Jungkook knew he's hyung was teasing so he kick Jhope's leg in return. " I bet you are going to froze there for years if I didn't technically wake you up. "

" Tired of playing too much huh hoseok?" Namjoon appears from Jungkook's back, making Jhope smiling inside. Taehyung. Laundry. " What?"

" Nothing hyung nothing. What's up?" True, he was a bit tired from all the play, he didn't even realized he space out.

" Jin hyung is cooking tonight! Ahh, my tummy's growling already, let's go stuff some food shall we? Plus, it's getting late. You are not planning to sit here for any longer right, hyung?" Jungkook lend his hand and pull Jhope up.

" Nahh, let's go. Namjoon hyung, close your mouth. Your drooling. Hajja!"

------

Finally, after years (well literaly) I've finally update! Hehe tell me what you think about it down below and oh oh suggest some story ideas too(?) haha enjoy guys!

p/s: I'm so happy that vhope is now growing and growing much stronger than before. I bet you vhope shippers out there saw how the two of them often have some moments together. Kyaaa I'm excited!