둘(two)

Sincerely, your hope xx

//I don't really know what they were up to on 2011, like not many things had happened (Jhope's life esp) most of their predebut songs are from 2012 right? :<  If you guys knew anything from 2011 do tell me. Oh pls suggest a title for this fanfic .___. Until then, enjoy! xx//

 

 

((omg what's with his outfit ; v ;))

 

"Waa, it look so good! Like usual." Namjoon said as he bowed along with the other members for a few times to the eommoni as a thank you sign. " Of course, eommoni is the best. Jjang!" Taehyung flashes his teeth and showed a thumbs up. Everyone nodded and smile in agreement.

(( I'm referring to the restaurant on Rookie King Ep.1))

" For my beloved boys, I'll do anything for you cuties. Palli palli, eat it up before it gets cold, by then it won't be any delicious." Said the owner of the restaurant with a spatula on her hand pointing it to the dishes that has been served at the table.

" We'll eat it well~" Bangtan chorused together.

" Alright alright, I'll go cook some more orders for the costumers. If you have anything, just call me arachi??" 

" Ne~(yes)" And the boys start digging in their lunch which consist of Namul, Bokkeum, Bulgogi since all the members really love meats, etc and some side dishes like gyeran jim and ate them with rice.

" Ya ya ya, jimin-ah don't scoop all the meats" Suga hissed playfully and knocked his hand with his chopstick as Jimin were trying to steal some of the remain bulgogi.

" Aa, Suga hyung~ I'm hungry. Suga hyung kyeopta~ Suga hyung saranghae~" And formed a heart with his short hands and plastered a cute face on and wink a couple times. 

" Ya, Jimin-ah, do you realized that you are wearing tank top and er.. your pits looks like the old abandon garden next to the warehouse tsk. " Jhope said and pulled his face. " What if some of your hair gets into the dish?" He added.

" Ya! Hoseok-ah .That's disgusting." Jin slapped his snapback and it pushed his hat until it closes his eyes. " Ah Jin-hyung, I was only joking." He laughed.

" It's okay guys. My pit hairs will add an extra kick to eommoni's dishes. Assa~! (nice)" He cheered alone and gets eye rolled by the other members and continues eating.

" Namjoon hyung can you pass me the namul?" Jungkook who was being quiet before voiced. " Thanks hyung." He added when he gets what he wants. Jungkook then put some of the namul onto Taehyung's plate along with some bulgogi since Taehyung sat at the very end of the table and the dishes were all down in the centre of the table.

" Ahh, gomawo kiddo!" 

"Tae hyung, here~ Say AAA~" Taehyung froze for awhile but when he sees Jungkook was holding a spoonful of bokkeum he immediately opens his mouth. Taehyung never rejects food offers.

" Ya~ This is very very good. Can I have more?" Jungkook chuckled and asked the other members to passed the bokkeum. They both never realized that their actions were all seen and monitored by Jhope who he's feeling was running down the hill after he saw them both having some sweet moments. All of sudden he doesn't feel like eating anymore and loses his appetite. Jerk, Jhope thought.

" Hoseok, your done? I thought you mentioned that you were very hungry that you might die from starving." Suga rose his left eyebrows in confusion. It's true. Jhope did mentioned and was begging all the members to stop the practice session and go to lunch instead.

" Ohh yes ahh I mean no.. I just want to go to the toilet for awhile. Excuse me.." Jhope excuses his self and left the table.

He sighed as he leaned against the wall and look up to see his own reflection against the mirror and rubbed his face a couple times. He turns on the water to the maximum and let it flows aggressively. 

" This is bull!" He smacked his hands against the sick counter causing the tissue box next to it fall down to the floor. 

" Eommoni won't be happy to pay for the water bill if the amount rises up." Namjoon came in silently and turns off the water tap. " You seems to zone out a lot these past few weeks. I know your having some problems and you can tell me everything you know." Jhope looks up from the sink to Namjoon.

'Yes I do! Because of Jungkook and Taehyung were all close and ing Jungkook decides to feed it. Like what?! Who the hell do he think he is.' But of course, Jhope didn't shouted it all out. He just remain silent and after a few minutes of standing and doing nothing but sighing, Namjoon pushed Jhope's body slowly back to the table. He doesn't want the other members to feel worried if they spent the time to long in the toilet.

" What took you guys so long?" Jin asked. Rapmon was about to speak when Jhope cut him out.

" The lock was stuck so it took awhile for me to get out." He said with one tone and goes back to his sit. Staring at Taehyung intensely when their eyes met and continues on finishing his cold plate. 

Taehyung who was sitting in front of him inched forward and asked." Hyung, your okay?" His eyes shows sign of worry ness and begged for some explanation.

" I'm fine. Totally fine."

----

" Hoseok-ah, why do you keep getting this part wrong?" The vocal trainer asked not rising his voice or anything but stern. It was only three of them in the practice room, Suga, Namjoon and Jhope himself.

" Ahh, I'm sorry hyung. I'll try it again." State Jhope and try to rehearsed his part again after he inhaled as much of air he could and maintain his focus.

" Good try but I want you to improve this part. Needs more feel in it, okay hoseok?" The trainer patted his back for support and move to Suga to train his vocal for the ' Satoori Rap' they are working on.

Bangtan did a lot of song and covers while they predebut and waiting for the day that they can actually debut. Namjoon especially, has created a lot of songs.

After finishing the practice, the three slumps their self on the sofa they had in the corner of the practice room.

" Ahh, so tired." Jhope exhaled loud.

" Wish tomorrow's recording for 'Satoori Rap' will go on smoothly." Added Suga who has his hands and eyes on his phone playing games to relieve stress and just to entertain himself.

" Wow, it's almost September guys. How time flies." Mentioned Suga looking at the date on his phone.

" Eh? That means it's going to be our maknae's birthday soon isn' it?" Said Rapmon who was laying on the couch with his head hanging against it.

" It's on the first day of September right?" Jhope asked and Rapmon nodded.

" Hmm, should we buy him a cake? He's been working for so hard since you know.. his just a kid." Suga already threw his phone on the coffee table and relaxed his body against the sofa with his eyes half lid open.

" That sounds fun. We can discuss with the rest about this." Jhope said and unknowingly sleep silently on the couch.

 

---

새일 축하합니다

Saengil chukhahamnida

 

생일 축하합니다

Saengil chukhahamnida

 

사랑하는  정국-씨

Saranghaneun Jungkook-shi

 

 

생일 축하합니다

Saengil chukhahamnida

 

" Ahhh, I'm embarrassed." Jungkook was dancing in the practice room with much passion startled when the lights when off out of sudden and was surprised by the other members with a cake with the candle's light up and sang a birthday song for him.

"Aigooo, our maknae is now 15. Congratulations kooki-ah" Jin rubbed Jungkook's hair until it becomes messy.

" Hyung, I told you not to messed with my hair." He pulled his face playfully and Jin gave him a hug. " Thanks, Jin hyung'.

" Ha!" Jimin touched the cake and puts the cream on to Jungkook's face. " Heyy, that's not fair" Jungkook laughs and tries to catch Jimin who was running around the room, escaping himself from getting his face dirty with the cake . Namjoon also plays with them and helps Jungkook to catch Jimin.

Jhope who was the last to come in the room as he has to switch on the power back. " Jungkook-ah." He called and smile.

" Happy birthday kid! I know you will do well in the future. Hwaiting!." And hug Jungkook. " Thanks hyung. That's really nice."

" Hey let's take a selca together since it's your birthday." Jhope suggested.

 

( Idk which year or time this was taken to be specific)

(a subscriber commented that this pic might was taken during debut and I think so too  >,,<)

 

 

"Hope hyunggg~" Comes a very familiar voice to Jhope's ear and it was Taehyung, smiling. Seriously that kid never stop smiling, Jhope smirked to that thought.

" Here, have some cake. It's very delicious!" Taehyung approached him even though he was at the very very far corner of the room. " Palli palli, open your mouth."

"Ya! Why- d-did yo-u stuffed in s-so many?!" Jhope lift his fist playfully as if his going to punch that kid but Taehyung didn't show any scared expression but a disgusted face.

" Could hyung at least swallow it first? You're spitting on my face. Tsk, how disgusting." He makes a derp face which causes Jhope to laugh and spitted even more cakes in his face.

" Hyunggg!" He whines and snatch a tissue to wipe his face off. " That's what you get for shoving so much cake in your hyung's throat." He said after he managed to swallow in everything. " By the way who choose the cake? It's very nice."

" Well well well, of course it's delicious because I chose it." Said Suga while waving his hand and catwalks across the room like a Miss Universe.

" What on earth.." Said Jin and slapped his temple in disbelieve seeing Suga, the hyung line acting like a kid.

"Koookie-ah, I got a present for yerrrr." Taehyung hollered. Which catches everyone's attention including Jhope's and all the members grouped in one place where Taehyung is sitting.

" Waahhhh" "Woa" Everyone was amused as Jungkook unwraps his present. " That's so cool." Jhope said, once the present was totally and unwrapped.

" Put it on put it on put it on." Jimin insisted and Jungkook followed and smile like a little puppy." Does it look good on me?" He asked. Everyone showed a thumbs up.

" Waahh, thanks Tae hyung. It even has my name on in. Daeeebak!" He fixed the snapback Taehyung gave and check himself out on the mirror. " I look handsome right?" 

" Of course!" Taehyung slaps his shoulder playfully.

" How come I don't get a present but Jungkook got one?" Jhope asked at Taehyung.

" Because I got here (being a trainee) at the end of February, remember?" And that respond got Jhope go 'oh'.

 

----

After for about a week or so after 'Satoori Rap' was successfully released, the three were called from SBS company to have their self record and interviewed. It was both nerve racking but exciting for Jhope and the others. Even though the whole recording was short but it was enough to promote their self to Korea and even all around the world. They were really happy.

 

" That's a rap. Kamsahamnida for working hard" Said the director.

" Kamsahamnida, kamsahamnida~" The three chorused as they finished shooting. 

 

 

---

mehehe what do you guys think. I think the future chaps will be more interesting than this.

I already have some of the chaps draft so yeah stay tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee okay thats enuf. (hehe)

Comment what you think but don't bash me (pls) :<

Ok I talk to much so sayonara byebye. PLEASE READ THIS; I need your guys opinions in how should I continue on the story. Do you guys want it to just be like a normal jhope life or include 'love' relation between vhope and vkook (I'd love to write this one hehe bcs I can add whatever imagination I had.) Help mee guys and comment down below hehe thanks guys ♡.

xx