하나 (one)

Sincerely, your hope xx

Annyeong  Jdork  Jhope's stans , Vhope stans and ARMY's in general. This is a story focused on Jhope's life since predebut. Of course most of these are made up and please DO check the video's date to see exactly when the scene take place. But again, there might be some wrong details and not exactly accurate to BTS's schedule. My apologies but f that I'm not their manager ^^ to know everything . And yes, there is Vhope's(a lot) moment in here as well as Vkook. Oh I'm not a bangstan (hehe what armys were called before they have official fandom) since the beginning so I might get things wrong. Mianhamida and..

Enjoy!

xoxo

 

Predebut-------2011

Jhope just finished practicing in the practice room and was on his way to their dorm when he saw Taehyung,the newcomer standing alone at the balcony in the dark. Taehyung was the new member introduced to the Bangtan boys or more know as BTS that just got here few weeks ago. Jhope thought that he was very weird and it feels weird to have a weird person in his group . He still remember the first time Taehyung was introduced to the dorm where the members sleeps in every day, he was inspecting the whole room like he was some kind of inspector searching for proves for a murdering case. 

Jhope and Suga had a conversion about the newbie since Suga was a bit unsatisfied with Taehyung's behavior and doing.

" That kid just got the worst first impression from me." Suga crossed his legs while sipping on his coffee.

" Got to admit his personality is bit.. unusual I might say. Very 4D. But hyung, don't go to hard on him maybe he needs our attention." Jhope remembers the day when he knocks Taehyung down accidently and at that time he had no clue he was the new member that the managers was talking about. Even they were only saying 'sorry' to each other, Jhope already felt his 4D-ness. Just how obvious his strangeness is.

" Let just pray that I'll get used to it because he annoys me in every way." 

"  Tsk, just get over it. We are in one team remember?" They both look at the figure who's coming closer and closer to them with a blank straight face. They two was worried if he might have heard them bad mouthed about him.

" Hyung.." Taehyung speaks, indicating that word to Jhope not Suga. Jhope starts to sweat nervously because he doesn't want ruckus to happen between members. He knew there were a few members who left the group before and he doesn't want Taehyung to do the same.

" Hyung, can we practice together?" Taehyung said which calms the two down knowing he doesn't hear them talking about him. " Sure, Suga hyung want to catch up with us?" Jhope asked but Suga refused mentioning that he wants to take a nap under the warm sun rays and no one can disturbs him while his napping.

Jhope lets out a heavy sigh, somewhat frustrated since he was still uncomfortable with the new kid but then he still needs to bond their friendship so why not, he thought to himself. Taehyung grabbed Jhope's bag from his shoulder which cause Jhope to startled and throw their bags on the floor. Taehyung opens the radio and tunes out a very hiphop style song. Very much like how Bangtan group concept should be like.

" Hyung, teach me! Teach me!" He flashes his 4D smile and waved eagerly to Jhope indicating him to come to him. Jhope can't help but to smile whenever he looks Taehyung goofying around like an innocent 5 year old kid. Talk about how rare to find a person like him because these days people are trying so hard to act mature than their age.

" Okay let's get started!" Jhope pumped his fist and teaches Taehyung dance moves and tricks that he knows. He was not a professional,of course, but he used to go to the underground rapping and competing in dancing battles. For sure he knew about this more than Taehyung. But Taehyung was not as bad as he thought, he was pretty smooth. The managers won't choose him for nothing right?, Jhope supposed.

----

As months past by the member already blends well with each other together. Even Suga is now comfortable with Taehyung. Maybe he just realized that we were all actually dorks, it's just that Taehyung's 4D was much more showing than others.

Jhope spent much time with Taehyung ever since then but he was still not fully comfortable because Taehyung makes a lot of skinships with him and it tickles his skin but who is he to stop that brat from doing so. Everyone was confused and maybe amused at the same time about how close we both are like its one of the impossible things to happened.

" Hyunngggg~" Taehyung clings on Jhope's shoulder and resting his head against Jhope. Jhope saw the look from Suga's eyes which was something he couldn't read. 

" What is it taetae-ah?" Jhope didn't dare to look over Taehyung because they might just brushed each other's nose and other things that he don't want to imagine. So he continues on watching G-Dragon's song on his phone to keep him inspire.

" Let's take a selca together!" Taehyung flashes his phone in front of Jhope's face and begged a few times. So, Jhope just follow what he wants. 

(pics not mine)

" Guys, stop fooling around we got to practice now." Namjoon mentioned and Jungkook appears beside Taehyung and dragged him along. " What about Hope hyung?" Taehyung asked. " Of course he'll be following us." With that Taehyung drags Jhope, smiling like a dork.

 

---

 

Jhope hops into his bed and opens up his gallery on his phone and saw the selca he took together with Taehyung earlier before practice for 4 hours straight. Taehyung looks like an anime girl but with a manly voice and Jhope thought he look so cute. He couldn't help but to smile and thought that he was glad to meet him other members should know how fun he is.

" You like Taehyung?" A figure voiced and caused Jhope to startled to death. It was Jungkook and his eyes look so intense and curious at the same time. Jhope immediately shoved his phone under the covers trying to hide something that was now not a secret anymore since Jungkook already find out.

" You know you should call me hyung, kookie-ah." 

" Hyung, you really like him right?" Jhope swallowed his saliva hard causing his apple adam to bob. He had no idea why he was so nervous and his palm were sweating as well.

" Of course, he's a great friend. Why is that?" Jungkook shoots Jhope a look he could never understand but knows Jungkook didn't believe his answer.

" Hyung always get so nervous when Taehyung is around and when he touches you. You know skinships, I mean." Jungkook fold his legs and sat next to him. Jhope wonders why Jungkook was acting weird like this and does he look nervous when Taehyung was around? Jhope shrugs his shoulder, really don't know what actually was going on right now.

" Maybe because I'm not comfortable with skinships."

" Yeah, maybe.." Jungkook sighed and patted on Jhope's leg before he stands up and exited the room, leaving Jhope completely clueless.

"He..." Jhope quickly throw that thought away.