셋 (three)

Sincerely, your hope xx

 

p/s ; I forgot to add the graduation song ( when its just that important tsk T-T) when I published this chap. But now, I already have them up in this chap. So yeah I'm so sorry guys ( very stupid of meEEE).

predebut jhope cute af

 

predebut--------- 2012

As time past by like a bullet train, it's going to be 2012 in just five minutes. Yes, five minutes. That thought make Jhope shrugged but he's looking forward for a better year for 2012. 2011 to Jhope was great and somehow tiring and full of practices. He know 2012 will also be full of practice and so does the incoming years. But with great friends as a team he knew 2012 is going to be an awesome year too.

" I'm excited for 2012! I'm all pumped for my new year resolution." Jimin said, as the boys gather in their lounging room. Having the last minutes and seconds of 2011 happy moments together.

"Ya, even your this year's resolution to clean up your own underwear is an absolute fail." Namjoon said.

" Heol (Korean slang) ~~" Said Jhope and the rest just gave Jimin a dirty look. " Tsk, hyung your are just the same as me. Keep asking Taehyung do to the laundry for you. Meh, nothing better."

"  I'm your hyung, I can order you whenever I like or do you want some fist for New Year? Because I can give you that for free." Jhope voice rose playfully and showed his fist, punching Jimin continuously on the shoulder.

" Aaaa, it hurts." And hit his hyung back as a revenge but Jhope didn't give in. Jimin who called Suga for help thought he could be save by him, totally have his thought upside down because as a result both of them got twisted by the ear by Suga who acts like a mother in the group. A crazy weird mother, Jhope might add. " Pabo kids! This is not how I raise you guys!" And knocked their head his his  knuckles which causes the two to growl in pain. While, Jungkook and Taehyung laughs their asses off seeing the member's behavior and Namjoon and Jin just look at each other thinking how weird this people are and eventually chuckled.

" Oh how I wish I could spent New Year outside. Like just chillin together and maybe grab some street food." Said Jungkook with one of his palm rested on his cheek, making it look squished. Probably imaginating the delicacy of street food in his mind as his eyes were staring up in the air.

" Hmm, Ddeokbokki sounds nice ugh damn it my stomach is growling already." Suga replied.

"And warm sweet corn. Yum yum." Taehyung add. Slurping back in his saliva.

" Geesh, stop it guys. You make me drool." Said Namjoon, pushing Jungkook's head who was still imaginating foods to make him stop spazzing. " Aish hyung what is that for!" Jungkook spatted playfully.

" But at least we spent our Christmas well right? Met with families, relatives and all. I think that is what matters the most" Said Jhope and everyone nodded in agreement.

" Guys guys! It's almost new year. Let's do the countdown together." Jin clapped his hand to catch attention.

" One minute and a half left." Jungkook rubbed his palm, feeling nervous and excited for 2012.

" Ommo, our maknae looks so nervous. Kyeoptaaa~" Suga pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks.

" Hey focus on the clock, we've plan to do the countdown together on christmas right?" Namjoon said and Taehyung responded. " Better make it happen." And after that silent embraced the space as everyone's eye was on the Television with the countdown live show playing.

"10"

"9"

"8"

" I'm exciteddddd." Jimin squealed and got hushed by the others. With that Jimin make the others lost count.

" 6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"Aaaa" Jimin squealed again.

"2"

"1"

" HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRR~!!" The boys chorused, cheering along with their party equipment like 5 year old kids with party hats and starts dancing to some random song that was playing on the television. " YAHOOOO!" Jhope looks at Taehyung to see his 4D smile and felt more happy by that. Taehyung starts dancing from one person to another. He starts to dance with Jimin since he was the closest and then Jungkook, and followed by Suga. The dance starts to be awkward and a laughing material for the members when Taehyung starts dancing with the two most awkward member who admitted to be the most horrible at dancing, Jin and Namjoon.

" Aa, hyung why are you so stiff?" Taehyung's face turns red. Not because he was embarrassed but he was trying so hard not to laugh hard in front of Jin." Hyung looks like a robot aigoo."

" Ah, I'm just born awkward. Pass!" Jin passed and Taehyung spins the to the last person, Jhope.

"Happy New Year to the hyung who likes to bully me a lot" Jhope grin into a wide smile. " When did I ever bully you huh kiddo?" Jhope asked even though he know what Taehyung said was true and start dancing to song on the TV and just right on that time it was a harmonious slow song so it was kind of heart thumping and nerve wrecking for Jhope.

" First, laundry. Second, tease. Ya, I know hyung slapped my but on last Christmas tsk. You thought I didn't know huh?" Taehyung make a blank expression and Jhope twirl him when the members asked him so. The other members cheered and joins dancing with each other.

" You better stick on hip hop because your twirling skill bad hyung." He added after the spin and unlatched his hand from Jhope's, pressing his temple and spins his eyeball pretending to be dizzy.

" You better appreciate that because not anyone gets twirled by me."

" Ya! Lovey dovey, stop dancing. Let's get digging into the food!" Suga hollered from across the room since the atmosphere were getting louder and noisy.

" Hyung let's eat." Jungkook taps on Jhopes shoulder and sat next to him on the table with Taehyung sat next to Jimin.

" As the new year has arrived, let's practice harder and put more effort in our passion. Keep believe in what we believe and I believe we are going to make the greatest hip hop group in history! For Bangtan!!" Said Namjoon and cheered together.

" Of course we are going to make that real." Suga said, with a huge grin on his face.

And everyone applause.

It was a great end of 2011 for Jhope and also the rest of the members.

 

 

 

----

 

 

"Boys, I don't want you guys to feel stress out in this video. Act as happy, fun, free as possible and do it naturaly. Kids who just graduate must have feel very happy right? I know this is easy peasy for you guys and we are going to take a few shots here and there. We'll wrap this up fast if you guys do well. Arachi? Okay lets get started!"

" Ne!" The three boys chorused as they were getting ready on the filming set with their smart look uniforms and nicely styled hair. 

The boys did great during the filming eventhough the weather was cold and snowing. They have a few different scene which were filmed nearby the school area. Eventhough the song featured three of them, Jungkook conquered most of the song but he is a very talented kid so that doesn't make Jhope question anything about it.

" Brrr, it's so cold outside. My hands are numb." Said Jhope as they finished filming everything. The filming didn't took long since it was just a simple concept for the video but they still put their heart out for the video. Everything ended smoothly and they even got the chances to play at the basketball field for awhile before going back for some rest.

" Jimin hyung, you got dirt on your uniform." Mentioned Jungkook pointing his finger at the back of Jimin's calf.

"  YOUR uniform?" Jhope stressing the word 'your'.

" Well, more like Taehyung's."  Jungkook scratches his chin as he look at Jimin who was trying so hard to remove the dirt. " Hyung, do it slow. You look ridiculous."

" Tsk, I took his uniform while he was sleeping because I didn't know where mine is and nowwwww, it's dirty.Great. Very very great." Jimin took off the blazer and brushed the dirts away, making it look better than before.

" Yeah VERY! I bet he'll nag at you hyung aha! Better prepare yourself some cotton pads to stuffed your ears later on." Jungkook pushed Jimin's shoulder to tease. Jhope laughs and add " You don't sayyyyyyy."

" Wow guys, thank you so much for HELPING!" He mumbled and rolled his eyes.

" But I bet Taetae hyung must be very sad since he can't join us. Ahh, poor hyung." Jungkook tossed the basket ball through the loop and scored perfectly. " Yes!" He cheered, pumped fist.

" True that. He was looking all sour yesterday. Maybe because of this? Hmm wish he could be here with us. The idea of the younger line gathering together sounds fun. But I bet he's still sleeping now." Said Jimin who took the ball from Jungkook, throwing the ball and scored another mark. " Bingo!"

" Yeah, he overwork himself in the practice room alone yesterday. But still, he's the hidden member, remember? How can we ever let him filming with us? The managers won't agree." Jhope replied.

" Ahh hyung!" Jimin complained, pulling his sour face when the ball he passed to Jhope was not catch and rolled down at the very end of the field. " I'll go get the ball." 

" Oh wow that kid still have some dirt stain on his ." Jhope shook as he and Jungkook watch Jimin run.

" But... I hope he's okay by now."

" You mean Taehyung?" Jhope turns his head to face Jungkook.

" Yeah, who else."

Jungkook throwing the last ball into the loop but it bounced back and hit Jungkook hard on the chest.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

"생일 축하합니다!!!!!"

"Saengil chukhahamnida!!!!!"

 Jhope was surprised with a green cream covered vanilla cake. They said it was green because it was Jhope's favourite colour. That got Jhope go 'Aww' because his friends were so thoughtful and even have a customized  writing on top of the cake which says

 

Happy birthday to our lovely Hope!

with red frosting. It was beautifully decorated, Jhope thought of not eating it just because how precious it looks but the cake got 'ruined' by the members when they decided to swiped the cream to his face. So at the end his face was like a canvas for the boys to messed the cream around. It was a great birthday, for now, Jhope thought and many people wish him this year compared to before. They play around together but have to end the fun quick because of practice time. And that to Jhope, bad.

" Taetae ah, where's my present?" Jhope wiggled Taehyung's shoulder who was laying on the practice room. Worn out from the first session of practice for today.

"Go away..." He pushed Jhope weakly but Jhope didn't surrender.

" Yaaaaah, I know you bought me present. Where is it?~"

" Haish, I didn't get you any." Pushing Jhope away from his body and had his left arm covering his eyes. His face was full of sweats but never actually smell gross. 

" Muh? That's not fair because I got you one on your birthday.The lion doll, remember?" Jhope teased trying to play with Taehyung but Taehyung just blow him away and Jhope got nothing but being ignored.

" Hyung, I'm tired. Please leave me alone."

That makes Jhope frustrated and sad. He thought he could end his birthday with a happy heart but he was wrong. Taehyung ruined it all. Later, that evening the boys were working so hard again because of the second session practice and it ended around 10.30 at night. After finish practicing Jhope went up to the dorm room to wash up himself from all the stinky sweats that excretes from his body. He then puts  on a nice white comfy t-shirt and a three quater pants, ready to lazy and relax around in the bedroom.

" Eh? Where are you guys going?" Jhope asked when he sees the boys were dressing up since it was pretty late. " We ran out of groceries so we thought we could go and buy them now for breakfast tomorrow." Jungkook said pushing Jimin towards the door. 

" Aish, can't we do it tomorrow?" Jimin said obviously tired was written on his face and most definitely want bed now. " Ani ani, tomorrow's gonna be a busier day than today." Jungkook add and the other members just agree without producing any sound, exhausted from all the practice they had.

" Hmm okay then." Said Jhope even though he senses Jungkook acting really weird at that moment. " Oh but where's Taehyung?" He add.

" Maybe his waiting outside. Maybe. Well, we'll get going see you later." Jungkook waved and exits the room,with the other members.

" Okay that's weird." Jhope said to his self and shrugged. He slumps on his bed and rest his back against the bed frame, taking out his cell phone. After checking some news on the internet he decides to scroll his gallery.The were a lot of selca from his birthday just now and also to the old pictures of him before he entered Big Hit. He was scrolling through the New Year's celebration pictures he and the other members took when suddenly the lights went out.

" Um, annyeong? Who's there?" Silent was the answer. The room was also dark with only street lights outside the building as a source of light.

" Aish, don't tell be it's black out again" And he jumped out of his covers to check the electric box and walks towards the door when Taehyung came with a small cake for 2 servings on his hand, causing Jhope to startled.

" Ya! You scared me." 

" Heh, no need to tell because your face is just too obvious." Taehyung teased. " Let's cut out the birthday song since we already sang it for you earlier."

" Wow, Taehyung-ah.. where are the other members?" Jhope asked as the cake exchange hands and Taehyung opens the light and it was bright enough for Jhope to see the words written in the center of the cake.

"Saranghae-yo Hope hyung."

"There's no other members for today. Just us two keke" Taehyung chuckled. " Oh sorry for scolding hyung earlier but I was really tired."

" Yeah, that's alright I understand but this..ya, I'm so touched . Aigoo, thanks Taetae-ah" Jhope grabs Taehyung shoulder and punch him playfully. " Wait, did you asked Jungkook to bring the boys out for this ?"

" I don't know you were this smart but you're 100% correct." Taehyung shows his thumbs up and laughs.

After that the room becomes quiet as the two doesn't speak. Jhope who was completely speechless and was hoping for Taehyung to speak up first and thank god, as if Taehyung was able to read his mind, he did the talk first.

" To me, hyung is the one that I'm comfortable the most. Even though people said I'm closed to Jungkook or Jimin, you'll still be on top of my friend list. So I thought I'll give hyung this as an appreciation." With that Taehyung passed him a shopping bag and nodded to Jhope as a sign to open it.

" Yaaa, this.. is.. amazing. How? Oh my god you are the best!" Jhope pulled out a green shirt. The colour itself already attracts him but it was the design that really caught his eyes.

Music never dies.

Dancing never dies.

Hip hop never dies.

 

" You do know right that this brand is effing expensive. How do you even get the money oh my god. Gomawo!"

" I like the sweatshirt the sell but it was too pricey and this one was on sale." He chuckled. " So I thought why not."

" Eyy, no wonder you got this for me. Because it was on sale."

" Tsk, but my money is now gone thanks to hyung." Taehyung making his usual derp face when his not impressed.

" Aww, you really love right?" Jhope asked.

" Of course I do!" Taehyung instantly hugged Jhope and kissed his Jhope on the left cheek, causing Jhope to froze unable to speak and react. Just utterly shock. " Gomawo hyung for always sticking next to me. Saranghae-yo."

The hug Jhope thought was a bit tight but warm and it felt lovely. Skinship with other members like this might feel plain awkward but with Taehyung it felt nice. 

 

 

"Hoseok hyung! Come here!" Jungkook called. " What is it? " Jungkook showed a picture of him and Taehyung together last night, having a private two person birthday celebration. Even he, Jhope himself didn't remember how or when they both dozed off. But in the picture, Jhope's back was against the bed frame and Taehyung's sleeping on his lap. The shirt that Taehyung gave was in his hold even when he were sleeping. I guess I like the shirt that much, Jhope thought.

" Ya! How?!" Jhope stole the phone away from Jungkook's hand and observe the picture carefully. But on the weird side, what he remembers was  he woke up this morning normal. Normal as in no Taehyung by his side. In fact, he even saw Taehyung still sleeping soundly in his bed.

" I took that last night before the other members get the chance to get in." Jungkook explained.

" So they knew we sleep next to each other????!" Jhope starting to get panic attack. More because he knew his feeling for Taehyung has been upgrade up little by little and don't want his ultimate secret to be blown and known.

" Nah, I woked Taehyung up but I don't think he actually realized it because he was talking in his sleep and asking for water. But when I come back he was already sleeping. Tsk, his one weird hyung." Jhope sighs in relieved and patted his chest slowly.

"But yeah he is weird." Jhope grinned.

 

 

Sorry guys but I'll continue on this story on the next chap!  I just got home from a nine day stay at somewhere else and still feeling tired plus tomorrow's school day. But since its been awhile since I've update  (& didn't want you guys to wait long) so I thought of updating this story (eventho short) This chap might not be the best but please stay tune for more vhopperssss. Oh and also thanks a ton for supporting and subscribing to this story love you guys keke♡ Xx.

ps; can't wait to write for 2013!