encounter 03

drop the shades and crank the bass

 "Who does that freakishly tall guy think he is anyway?" CL asked as she bit on the inside of her cheek. "You mean the one with cute big ears?" Dara asked. "Unnie that was meant to be rhetorical," CL chuckled.

"But who the hell wears a wife-beater in this weather? Show off..." She murmured. She kicked off her boats and collapsed on her bed. She was glad she wasn't rooming with Bom for this trip. Her unnie loved chatting too much. "I don't wanna ever see their faces again!" CL screamed into her pillow.

Dara pouted slightly. "They were kind of cute..." "We didn't come here for boys! We came here to relax," CL exclaimed. "Bring one of them to your bed and let the relaxation begin~" Bom sang as she peered her head into CL's and Dara's room.

"Oh my gawd! Get out and stop telling me to get laid!" CL yelled and threw a pillow at the door. Of course she missed. Bom blew them kisses before she returned to the room she shared with Minzy.


The girls all had a good night's rest after their crazy day yesterday. Even CL woke up in a somewhat good mood. The girls knew it had to do with the fact that today they all agreed to do individual activities. Minzy was going hiking, while Bom and Dara were going to the spa.

That meant CL would have the cabin to herself. Bom munched on her breakfast rapidly since Dara was rushing her to finish so they could head to the spa. Minzy was already packed up with her hiking gear.

She laughed at her older unnies who were arguing back and forth. CL took in a deep breath. Today she was going to mediate in the quiet cabin. "Annnnd we're off! Pyong~~~~" Dara giggled as she dragged Bom out the door who had a piece of bread still in .

"Have fun unnies!" Minzy laughed. "Neh! You too!" Dara replied. "Bye girls," CL waved. "I think I should leave now if I want to make it back safely before sundown," Minzy said as she looked at her wrist watch.

"You'll be gone that long?!" CL exclaimed. "Are you all packed up for food? I can make you something real quick," CL said and stood up. "I've got everything. Don't worry, and enjoy yourself today unnie! Bye~" Minzy said and sprinted out the door.

CL chuckled to herself as she picked up the dirty plates. Afterwards, she hopped into the tub and enjoyed a nice bath with bubbles and everything. Then, she settled in the living room carpet where she meditated for a long time...well to her it seemed like a lengthy time.

When she looked at the clock, CL nearly fell back. "Whaaat? It's only been an hour and a half?" She got up and paced around. Who knew she would get bored so easily without her girls. CL went to bedroom and plopped on the bed.

"What to do...what to do..." She mumbled to herself. "If I was Bom what would I do...hmm take a bath? Did that. Hmm e? Ewww gross..." CL murmured. Then she gave it more thought. "Should I?" she gulped.

Lying down on her bed, CL closed her eyes and slid her hand under her shorts. She ran her fingers over her folds repeatedly. But nothing. She didn't feel anything. She rubbed herself harder. " this, I need assistance," CL smirked to herself.

She sat up straight and then put on warmer clothing. Then, she grabbed the keys to the cabin and headed out. CL put her hands in her coat as she stepped inside the convenience store.

It was the only one at the resort, surely they must have stuff...like toys. She went to the back and looked around. CL's eyes almost lit up when she spotted a cute, lovely toy. It was a small bullet-shaped . A smiled crept on her face.

As she reached for it, someone from behind startled her. , she just got caught. Play it cool, play it cool. Should she say it was for a friend? "How cute. Will you be thinking of me when you put that inside of you?" the voice said thickly.

CL recognized that voice as Kris's. Play it cool. CL swiftly turned around and faced him."Why are you here?" she asked. "You didn't answer my question," Kris smirked. CL crossed her arms and stared him down. "I don't mean to bruise your ego but no. Koreans have such small es," she laughed, trying not to sound so damn awkward.

"I'm not Korean," Kris immediately replied. "W-what?" CL stuttered. "I'm Chinese," he winked. CL furrowed her eyebrows as she grabbed her little toy and brushed past him. This whole situation was embarrassing. She made a mental note to not leave the cabin…ever! Kris his lips as he watched CL sway her hips without her meaning too. "So you're not a lesbian," he chuckled, "I knew it."


"Wonderful news, hyung! I've chosen you to be my hiking partner!" Kai said as he held his hand up, waiting for a high-five. Chanyeol stared at him blankly. "Uhm no," he shook his head. "You old grandpa! You need the workout," Kai insisted.

"Jeez, just go by yourself, Jongin," Kyungsoo laughed. Kai feigned hurt. "Fine! I'll just go by myself. If I get lost...or worse if I get eaten by a wild bear, I hope you guys can live with the guilt!" Kai sniffled.

He slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Goodbye guys," Kai said. "Get out," Chanyeol and Kyungsoo said in unison. "I thought we had each other's backs like yesterday..." Kai mumbled to himself as he made his way out.

He ran into Kris at the door. Kris was panting. "Duizhang!" Kai greeted him. "S-She's not a lesbian," Kris grinned. Kai studied Kris carefully. Eh, why else would Kris be so sweaty so early in the morning?

"Wait, you ed her already?!" Kai exclaimed. "How was it? Did she dominate?" Kris rolled his eyes. "No, you idiot." "Oh how boring. Bye now. Let Chanyeol and Kai fill you in on what I said," Kai said and left once and for all.

"What did he say?" Kris asked as he stepped inside the cabin. "Nothing," answered both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. "I heard that jerks!" Kai yelled from the outside.


"Mhmm you think CL is doing okay?" Dara sighed contently as the masseuse pressed down on her back. Bom was getting the same treatment right next to her. "I hope so. Those boys sure rattled her up," Bom laughed. "I wonder what she's up too..." Dara hummed.

"Probably meditating," replied Bom. "We should find her a man to keep her distracted while we hang out with those cuties," Dara suggested. "You didn't even talk to your guy!" Bom giggled.

"The squishy one's named Kyungsoo. Ahh he's so cute!" Bom beamed. "Did you catch the taller one's name?" "Nope," Bom laughed, "Next time you see him, ask him yourself." "Should I?" Dara laughed nervously.

She was never one to approach guys. She was too shy. Unlike CL who could confidently tell a guy she was interested, Dara couldn't say a single word without sounding so awkward. She sighed helplessly. "Ahjuma! Do you know any attractive men around here?" Bom suddenly asked.

The lady who had listened to their whole conversation laughed. "What kind of men is your friend into? Muscular guys?" the older lady asked. "Ahjuma!" Dara exclaimed while blushing. "I was young once too..." she laughed. "If that's the case," Bom said, "We need a tall guy. He doesn't need to be muscular, more on the lean side. Also...he has to have nice soft hair and facial hair is optional. Oh and he needs to have a big package," Bom nodded while smiling.

"Bom!" Dara exclaimed this time. "Sweetie, the guy you just described is rare! I think your friend is asking for too much. Tell her to lower her standards," the ahjuma laughed. Bom and Dara burst out laughing.


CL lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. She was completely at this point in order to get in the mood. She switched on the tiny bullet and heard its buzzing sound resonate in the quiet cabin. CL laughed by herself. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Sticking the toy in her core, she let the pleasure consume her. CL's breath hitched.

It had been a while since she had been intimate with anyone including herself. Just as she felt herself get wetter, the buzzing stopped. "What the hell?!" CL yelled frustratingly. She reached down for the toy and tapped it against her hand. "Yah! Why aren't you working?" she shouted. She threw the toy across the room and kicked her legs in the air like a kid.