encounter 02

drop the shades and crank the bass

"Bwahahahahaha! So you're telling me a girl did this?" Kris asked, unable to control his laughter. His anger from earlier seemed to subside after Kai fessed up and told him about what happened to Kyungsoo's nose.

"Hyung, that thing wasn't a girl," Kai insisted. "You owe hundred won! I knew she was a ing lesbian, why else would she punch like a man?" he mumbled, mainly to himself. "Maybe I can buy myself a snack and a drink with that money. Urgh hyung just give me a hundred won!" Kai whined.

"Ah, so it was the same girl from before," Kris smirked. Kai rolled his eyes. "I already told you, that thing isn't a girl-" "Cut it out, Jongin," Kyungsoo interrupted. "This was partly your fault you know. You were the one who wanted to chase after them."

"Did not!" Kai retorted. Chanyeol nodded dumbly, siding with Kyungsoo. "Whatever," Kai scoffed loudly, "What are we having for dinner, hyung?" he asked, wanting to divert the subject.

"About that...I already ate. The community cafeteria is still open though," Kris said, springing up and grabbing his coat. "Awwww hyung," Kai whined and pouted like a child. "See you guys later!" Kris said making a quick escape.

Kai ruffled his hair, "This is shaping out to be the worst Christmas getaway ever." "Quit exaggerating," Chanyeol laughed, "Now come on. Let's go eat. Are you fine going out, D.O?" He asked. "I look like a dork wearing this bandage but I'm good," Kyungsoo sighed and smiled.

Chanyeol practically dragged Kai and Kyungsoo to the cafeteria. "I'm starving!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he slammed his tray down filled with delicious food on the table. "Eat, eat!" He said with a mouthful.

Kai looked at him disgustingly. Kyungsoo ate his food silently. He was feeling a bit down not only because he got punched in the face but because he probably wouldn't be seeing his angel again. He didn't even catch her name. Chanyeol suddenly nudged him. "What's wrong?" he asked and wiped his mouth.

"Nothing man," he replied instantly. "Still thinking about that angel you saw?" Chanyeol winked. "Good lord, Kyungsoo" Kai slammed fists on the table. "That woman was going to crush you! If there's anyone that most resembled an angel, it would be the skinny one with skin as white as snow. Don't you agree, Chanyeol?" Kai asked, turning toward him. "Mhmm," Chanyeol hummed happily as he stared dreamily into the distance. "She was beautiful..." Chanyeol sighed happily.

"Even so...she wasn't as cute the short-haired girl. Did anyone else check out her dangerous curves? Hot damn!" Kai wriggled his eyebrows like a ert. "I thought you didn't like them, you even wanted to get revenge," Kyungsoo said.

"Oh right," Kai replied and snapped out of it. "If I see that ferocious lioness ever again, I'll make sure to crush her," Kai said evilly as he crumpled a plastic cup beside him. Kyungsoo gulped loudly. "Yah Kai, you look scary." Chanyeol and Kai burst out laughing.

At the corner of his eye, Kai spotted the foursome making their way into the cafeteria. Chanyeol was wiping down his tears of laughter when suddenly he stopped laughing all together. Kyungsoo cracked a smile when he saw Bom.

She was radiating like a goddess. Chanyeol's jaw hinged as he stared at his very own goddess. Not wanting to go back on his word, Kai suddenly stood up. "It's time, kids." "Jongin, get the down," Chanyeol hissed and began slapping his .

"Get down hurry!" he bit his lip worriedly. It was too late. Like a hawk, CL spotted them from across the cafeteria. She lowered her eyes at their group. Meanwhile, Dara attempted to hold CL back. Chanyeol noticed that Dara was wearing some sort of cast around her ankle.

CL suddenly marched in their direction. Her girls had no choice but to follow. Poor Dara was limping to keep up with her. Kai bravely met CL halfway. He wasn't scared of her...well that was only half true. He swallowed hard and found that his throat was going dry.

His knees suddenly felt weak too. "You got something to say to us? Maybe a ing apology to my friend? Hmmm?" CL nudged him hard in the head. "Yah! What the hell is your problem? Why are you so angry?" Kai whined as he rubbed his head.

"CL...not so harsh," Minzy whispered. Kai and Minzy met gazes causing both of them to shyly smile at one another. At least with this girl she looked fierce on the outside, but Kai could tell she was a sweet girl.

"Ddokchae, maybe you should sit down. I'm scared all this pent up anger is going to make you explode soon," Bom said worriedly as she patted down CL's back. "Ddokchae?" Kai repeated and laughed wildly at her nickname.

"I didn't think you had a single ounce of smartness in you. What? You just like to pick fights like some thug?" Kai asked. CL had enough and pranced on him, taking him down on the floor. Kai yelped and started screaming like a girl as CL attacked him mercilessly. She clawed at him and pulled on his hair.

"Unnie!" Minzy called out. "Stop CL! That's going to make two injured people now!" Bom pleaded. "I didn't want our trip to be like this! We were supposed to be having fun!" Dara sniffled. Before CL could do any more damage, she was instantly peeled off of Kai.

"Hyung! Aren't I glad to see you! Thank you duizhang! This crazy attacked me for no reason!" Kai exclaimed and got up. "Who are you calling a crazy ?!" CL hissed. "What is going on here?" Kris demanded to know. Still in his hold, CL forcefully released herself from his strong grip.

She turned around to face him with a glare. What she saw surprised her. He was clearly over six feet tall, he had a chiseled face, muscles peeking out of his wife beater-oh but his face, it was so perfect.

CL's features relaxed a bit. Before she could fall under his spell like she presumed most girls did, she snapped back to her senses and frowned once more. "Who the are you?" CL spat. This was more like her, just what was thinking, drooling over some stranger. As if.

"I'm Kris. And those two people who've you nearly fractured their faces are my homeboys," he replied with a smirk as he motioned to Kai and Kyungsoo. The two soon made their way over behind their leader.

"Yeah so? My unnie sprained her ankle because of that owl-looking . You think with eyes as big as his he'd watch where he was ing going," CL said angrily. Kris found her all too amusing. The way she talked was strangely attractive to him. He let out a chuckle.

"Yah hyung! Why are you laughing? She just insulted Kyungsoo," Chanyeol whispered. "That idiot called me a and not just once..." CL said, pointing to Kai. "That's true," Chanyeol nodded. Kai smacked his head.

"You know what? Forget it, I don't have time for this," CL sighed as she rubbed her temples. She was starting to get a headache from all this drama. "Unnie, I'll go get you some pain relievers, wait here~" Minzy offered before she took off. Kai pouted as he watched her leave.

"Right, right," CL replied breathlessly as she found a chair and sat on it backwards. Kyungsoo remained quiet as he eyed his angel. He could bring himself to apologize once more, but doing so would cut their meeting short.

He certainly didn't want that. Bom sneakily made her way over to Kyungsoo. "Is your nose okay?" She whispered. "Yes. Is your friend's ankle okay?" he whispered back. He couldn't help but smile. She was just so bubbly and cute. Bom nodded.

"I'm Bom by the way." "I'm Kyungsoo, but my friends call me D.O," he grinned. Meanwhile, Dara and Chanyeol exchanged awkward glances at each other. Chanyeol wanted to step closer to her but there was this barrier in front of him called Kris.

Eyeing everyone, CL suddenly stood up. "Alright, I'm breaking this ing tea party up. Everyone just go back to where you came from," CL said, clapping her hands and ushering her two unnies away from the ogling men. 

"Damn. Anything with a face is really pissing me right now," she mumbled. "We know. You've been like that all morning," Dara murmured. Bom secretly giggled. "Ani..." Kai uttered softly. They didn't even wait for the short-haired girl to come back with the pills.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted," Kyungsoo sighed happily. He was pretty content since he found out his angel's name. "Aww I didn't even find out my goddess' name," Chanyeol pouted.

"Dude. She barely acknowledged your existence. Take a seat pleeease," Kai laughed. "Guys. The brunette totally wants to me," Kris stated proudly. Kai snorted loudly, "Duizhang, I already told you. She's a lesbian..." Then after a couple of seconds later, "...why don't you verify it for yourself?" Kai smirked.

"Ah, should I?" Kris chuckled. "I can't believe you're ing on her. She is the last person on this ski resort I thought you would find attractive," Chanyeol gasped. "Yeah well I'm just looking for fun," Kris replied.

 

//author's note//

please spread the 2nexo by upvoting this!