encounter 01

drop the shades and crank the bass

The fierce foursome gathered outside, bundled up in jackets, scarfs, mittens, but most importantly their head gear. CL led the pack as always and surveyed the landscape. "Ah, looks like we chose the right mountain," she smirked.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Dara shivered as she held onto her snowboard extra tightly. "Unnie it will be fine," CL replied while rolling her eyes. "Even though this is my first time, I'm confident I can conquer this. If I can do bungee jumping, I can do this," Bom said confidently as she inhaled deeply and then exhaled.

"That's the spirit unnie!" Minzy exclaimed. "Enough blabbering! Let's have some fun before the sun goes down. We've been stuck in the cabin all day, doing nothing but watching stupid dramas. Kang Dong Won and Woobin can kiss my ," CL mumbled angrily.

"Yah. If you actually paid attention to the screen, you wouldn't be ually frustrated like you are now! This is why you've been taking out your anger on us huh?" Bom snorted. Dara begin giggling silently.

"I think Bommie unnie is right. I saw Chaerin unnie looking for cuties at the cafeteria," Minzy added. "Gong Minji!" CL shouted, "I was most certainly not doing anything of that sort. Aish!" CL disheveled her hair frustratingly. She looked at her friends with her deadly glare. "Can we just ing do this already?" CL asked as her nose flared.  "Neh leadaaa!" the three girls chorused.

Bom jokingly saluted CL like a soldier. CL rolled her eyes again as she grabbed her snowboard and headed toward the launch site. The three immediately followed. The two older unnies lingered behind as they joked around with each other.

Dara squatted down and began jumping forth. "Look at me! I'm a mountain rabbit!" she giggled. "Omo so childish," Bom teased as she covered her face with her hand and pretended to be embarrassed. "Jeez! No wonder Chaerin unnie gets frustrated with you guys. You guys never act like your age," Minzy shook her head.


"Bet you a million won the brunette is a lesbian," a dark-skinned boy of about twenty years of age suddenly said and then laughed wildly. His group had been eyeing the foursome since they spotted them outside the rental shop.

"I'll pay you million won to shut the up, how's that sound?" the tallest of them hissed. "What's gotten into him?" Kai mumbled. "Yah, duizhang is just on his period. You understand right?" the second tallest member joked.

A squishy, owl-eyed boy held in a laugh. He didn't want to suffer he wrath of the dragon, especially not today. "Chanyeol. Kyungsoo," Kai suddenly addressed them, "Let's hop on our snowboards and show those es whose boss."

"Kyaaa always so competitive, Jongin. Well, I have nothing better to do, I'm in," Chanyeol nodded happily. "Same," Kyungsoo yawned, "Let's do it." They picked up their snowboards. "See you later duizhang," Kai bowed jokingly, "Don't eat dinner without or else!" After that, he ran away before Kris could smack him.


CL was leading of course with Minzy trailing close behind. Meanwhile, Bom and Dara were struggling to effectively ride their boards. Their snowboards wobbled every so often, but they were doing better than CL expected. "Big bump ahead girls!" CL yelled, warning them. CL expertly dodged the bump, preventing what would have been a nasty fall considering the speed she was going at.

Surprisingly, the rest of girls made it through without any problems. As the hill grew stepper, the girls were in close proximity to one another. Bom thought it would be fun to hold hands so she grabbed Minzy's hand and then grabbed Dara's hand who was behind her. "Whoooooo!" the girls cheered. "CL-roo hold hands with us," Minzy said cutely. CL turned around slightly and smirked. "You gotta catch me first," she stuck out her tongue.


"Can we please slow down??!!" Kyungsoo yelled frustratingly. He was struggling to keep up with the fast maknae. Even Chanyeol couldn't keep with his stigma. "We're almost caught up," Kai said determinedly as he eyed one of the girls.

Her hair was short but not too short to keep it from blowing in the wind. Kyungsoo groaned and sped up. Not noticing that he surpassed Kai, Kyungsoo kept going at an incredible speed where he couldn't slow down even if he wanted to.

"Ahhhhhh!" he yelped. Before he knew it, he crashed into the body in front of him and caused them both to fall face down on the snow. Two other victims collapsed as well but fell on their sides instead. "What the hell!" Bom yelled.

"So annoying!" Minzy clicked her tongue and flicked the snow beside her. "Omo! Dara unnie!" Minzy shrieked when she saw her friend's face planted in the snow. Bom and Minzy ran to her side, stepping over the other body.

"Are you okay?!" Bom and Minzy asked in unison as they slightly lifted Dara up and dusted the snow off of her. Dara nodded. She tried standing up, but her legs gave up on her and she fell down. "Ouch! I think I sprained my ankle!" Dara exclaimed.

"Unnie! I’ll help you," Minzy offered as she helped Dara up. "I'm going to kill the person who did this," Bom said, bringing her fists together. "Where is that bastard!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry! I'm sooo sorry!. I'm sorry! I'm at fault here!" someone suddenly voiced out. "Yah Kyungsoo! Why are you apologizing? She was in your way," Kai scoffed. Chanyeol rushed to Kyungsoo's side and helped him up.

"You okay?" he whispered. "Mhm," Kyungsoo nodded slowly. "Ah, so you're the one who knocked us over," Bom gritted. She rolled up her sleeves and marched toward Kyungsoo while totally ignoring the other two boys' presence.

"No Bommie! It was an accident!" Dara pleaded. Kyungsoo grew even more wide-eyed as she marched toward him. Chanyeol gasped while Kai watched in amazement with his jaw hanging. Not even the cute, short-haired girl beside him was enough to distract him from the dramatic scene unfolding in front of him.

Kyungsoo flinched a little as the girl grew closer. Suddenly, a gust of wind swept through causing Bom to stumble. When she straightened herself up, her gaze met his and her eyes grew as big as his. 

She relaxed her fists and let her arms fall. Kyungsoo and Bom just stared at each other in wonder. Both of them blinked repeatedly. Kyungsoo was about to open his mouth to say something when WHAMMM his body collapsed into the snow once more.

A scary looking girl hovered over him. "It doesn't feel good does it?" the girl snickered. "Yah! You crazy !" Kai yelled and pushed her aside. "Kai...w-what happened?" Kyungsoo blinked, "I was staring at an angel when all of a sudden the spawn of satan appeared."

The girls (minus a very furious CL) laughed. "That angel was also trying to kill you! Oh ," Kai cursed. "W-what? What is it?" Kyungsoo panicked. "Don't freak out...but," Kai stuttered. "Holy ! Your nose is bleeding!" Chanyeol blurted out.

"B-blood you say?" Kyungsoo panicked even more. His breath hitched. He absolutely detested seeing blood. He wiped his nose with his sleeve, revealing a spurge of blood. "Guys...help-" Kyungsoo struggled.

His head suddenly twisted to the side. ". Did he just faint?" Chanyeol bit on his fingernails while jumping around. Kai smacked him on the shoulder, "Thanks to you! Actually…this is all YOUR fault!"

He pointed at CL. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Come on girls. I think I've taught these boys their lesson," CL said and cracked her fingers. Bom looked over at Kyungsoo worriedly.

Dara mouthed an apology to both Kai and Chanyeol as she quickly joined CL. Minzy looked at Kai curiously before she too joined CL on their march up the hill. "The nerve of that ," Kai spat, "Unbelievable!"

"Would you stop already?! We should be seeking medical attention for pete's sake!" Chanyeol panicked. "Fine. We'll get our revenge later," Kai agreed as he helped Chanyeol carry Kyungsoo. 

 

//author's note//

so how was it?? should i continue?