SM Rookies

BESTFRIEND (친한 친구)

AFTER 1 YEARS

Jeno and Lami was become an SM Rookies.....

SM-Rookie-Lami-590x885.jpg

The Two Became so Popular just like their Parents along with other Rookies like Seulgi , Irene , Taeyong , Mark , Hansol and many many more ..... 

The two became so close to each other 

 

AT SM TOWN BUILDING 

AT THE ROOFTOP

The two was in the Rooftop

They was looking at the view 

Ahhhh.....So , How are you now ?''Jeno Asked''

Ahhh...I'm Fine ''Lami Said Happilly''

Ahh....We must work hard for our Future Career as SM Entertainment's New Artist ''Jeno Said''

Yeah And We will make our wish come true together ''Lami Said''

We will never leave each other ''Jeno Said''

Yeah , We will stay be together and forever ''Lami Said''

Jeno hold her hands

Here , Take this one pair of my Necklace ''Jeno Said''

Wow !! ''Lami Said Happilly''

Jeno wear the other part to Lami's Neck

She Smiled

That symbolize our Friendship ''Jeno Said''

Thanks .... ''Lami Said Happilly''

You're Welcome , We are BESTFRIEND ''Jeno Said''

Yeah , We are BESTFRIEND Forever ''Lami Said''

Jeno smiled

Lami kissed his cheek

He blushed

Ahhh...''Jeno Said''

Bestfriend Forever .... Because of that , I have gift for you ''Lami Said''

Huh ?''Jeno Asked''

Tada !! Surprise !! ''Lami Said''

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6V4Gk2QdNJS_ilv1G-Uy

Wow !! That was so cute Teddy Bear ''Jeno Said Happilly''

Yeah .... Do you like it ?''Lami Asked''

Yes , I really really like it so much ''Jeno Said''

I'm glad that you like that ''Lami Said''

Jeno Smiled

I liked this because it looks like you ... Cute ''Jeno Siad''

Lami Smiled

Thanks ''Lami Said Happilly''

He hugged Her

That means I loved you ''Lami Said''

Jeno looked at her and smiled

Siwon , Yoona , Jessica , Donghae go at Rooftop and saw the two there looking at the SKY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMQ27Iz7va48_EGl45wGv

They all lived happilly forever

 

Lee Donghae - Jessica Jung (BESTFRIEND)

Jeno - Lami (BESTFRIEND)

 

Donghae's POV :

This is Me , Lee Donghae ..... I accidentally made a mistake and I leaved the girl I really loved named Jessica ..... She stopped me and we ended up having misunderstanding so I choose to end my Friendship with her .... She's my BESTFRIEND ..... But I am not wrong , My decision is Right .... Because of it We meet our Good and Nice Friends like Yoona and Siwon who ended up together .... I finally married the girl I loved my one and only "BESTFRIEND".

 

Jessica's POV :

I am Jessica ..... A Girl who don't want to being leave by the guy I really loved .... My BESTFRIEND .... I liked him so much .... He leaved me without saying Goodbye .... I was really hurt but with the help of Siwon .... I finally married him now and we are happy together with our Son Jeno ..... Thanks to Siwon .... 

 

Siwon's POV :

I am Siwon , A guy who is very confused about love .... I am confused if I really loved Jessica or not ... It's because I also like Yoona since she was a Trainee .... Because of Donghae and Jessica's Help , I realized that I really really loved Yoona so much ... Thanks to them ...

 

Yoona's POV :

My name is Yoona ... I am a kind of person who will give everything for the guy I loved and it was Siwon who was falling in love with other girl ... I was really being hurt because of his actions that make me feel sad all the time , but what can i do ? He is the man that I really really want to own ... I really liked Siwon Oppa since I was a Trainee .... And now ... I have him because Donghae and Jessica helped me .... Thanks Chingu's ....

 

WE ARE PEOPLES WHO BECAME HAPPY IN THE END , TOGETHER WITH OUR SON AND DAUGHTER 

 

Once More , We are BESTFRIEND 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

 

Friendship is not just being forever but it was also sacrificing for your love ..... and challenging you .... 

 

THE END

B E S T F R I E N D 

F O R E V E R 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

s