Lovers

BESTFRIEND (친한 친구)

NEXT MORNING

AT TV NEWS :

Today , Super Junior member Choi Siwon has a very shocking news ...... He confirmed that he broke up with SNSD member Jessica Jung ..... Everyone don't know why ..... It was said that it was because of Im Yoona who is also a member of SNSD .. Who was really Siwon's Love ? Why he have a lot of Dating Rumors ? There was a news that Siwon and Yoona was caught in a Restaurant together and peoples saw Yoona walked out and Siwon followed her ..... At Night , the two was caught in the Road while raining , The two was holding hands and didn't care even if the peoples saw them in public ..... Today , We will have interview with Choi Siwon , Im Yoona , and Jessica Jung ......

The three arrived and sit in front of the Host

So is it true that you and Siwon are broke up now ?''Host Asked''

Yes , And it was not because of my friend Yoona .... It was because we realized that we didn't really loved each other ''Jessica Said''

Yeah , Actually Yoona is my real love .... The photo of us in Restaurant , in the road while raining and in the mall was real ... ''Siwon Said Happilly''

Yeah , That was real .... ''Yoona Said''

So you two are really dating ?''Host Asked''

Yes .... Actually that night , I confess to her and she accept my heart ... We are very very happy ''Siwon Said''

Yeah So we go in Mall to go shopping and buy gift for each other ''Yoona Said''

How about you Jessica ?''Host Asked''

Me , I am busy right now in my schedule .... But I want to confess now to the guy I really loved but the Problem is he's missing right now ''Jessica Said''

Huh ? Really ? Who ? ''Host Asked''

For now , It's secret ''Jessica Said''

Okay ''Host Said''

Thank You for supporting SNSD and Super JUnior as well ''Jessica Said Happilly''

Yoona , Siwon and Jessica leaved happilly

 

So Jessica , Do you want to come with us ?''Siwon Asked''

Ahh...No ! I have to leave and find Donghae ''Jessica Said''

Ahhh...Donghae ! He is busy right now ''Siwon Said''

Huh ? Where is him ? ''Jessica Asked''

He stayed at his parents house .... He will have a Vacation in USA ''Siwon Said''

So Bye ... ''Jessica Said''

Siwon and Yoona leaved Jessica

Jessica leaved too 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SWEET YOONWON !! YOONWON REAL LOVERS

 

OH NO ! DONGHAE WILL LEAVE AGAIN 

HOW ABOUT JESSICA ?

WILL SHE CONFESS TO HIM ?