Do You Like Her/Him ?

BESTFRIEND (친한 친구)

NEXT MORNING

AT SIWON'S ROOM

Someone knocked 

Siwon opened it

It was Donghae

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmS_fhcxthXHChXKgQIN6

Hello Siwon ''Donghae Said Happilly''

Siwon looked at him Angrilly

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8VNdTEZVx6yHGXiZE5A0

Ahhhh....Why ?''Siwon Asked Seriously''

Ahh...About Last Night , Why did you go home so early and without saying GOODBYE to us ?''Donghae Asked''

Do I have to explain about that ? I am Tired  !! ''Siwon Shouted''

Donghae was Shocked

Ahhh...Si...Siwon , I...Is something wrong ?''Donghae Asked''

Ahh...Huh ! Something wrong ??? Yeah !! Something was really wrong !!''Siwon Said Seriously''

Siwon was very angry

Donghae don't know what is he talking about

Ahh....Siwon , Tell Me ... What's wrong ?''Donghae Asked''

About Last Night was really wrong !!! ''Siwon Said''

Ahhh...What's wrong about Last Night ?''Donghae Asked''

About Jessica Jung ! Do you like her ?''Siwon Asked Seriously''

Donghae was shocked by his question

Donghae became Sad

67ed6983jw1dhyrayqf9qj.jpg

What ? Ahhhh...Si....Siwon ''Donghae Said Shockingly''

Just answer it !!''Siwon Said''

Ahhhh....Siwon .... She...She's my Bestfriend ''Donghae Said''

Ahh..Yeah and you broke your friendship with her , Right ?''Siwon Asked''

Ahh...Ho...How did you know that ?''Donghae Asked SHockingly''

Simple !!! I visited her house and her family and then her family said that they really want to hurt you because of leaving Sica ''Siwon Said''

Ahhh...Sica's Family ''Donghae Said Sadly''

Why you call her Sica ?? ''Siwon Asked''

Ahh...I call her Sica when we are Bestfriend and now our friendship back ''Donghae Said''

Ahh...What ?''Siwon Asked''

Yeah , Last Night ...... Me and Jessica talked about our Misunderstanding and we decided to be BESTFRIEND again now and I'm very happy ''Donghae Said''

So the hug last night was just friendly hug ?''Siwon Asked''

Ahhh...Yeah , Why ?''Donghae Asked''

Ahh..Nothing ''Siwon Said''

He smiled

Sorry for being too scary , Okay ..... Let's forget about it !!! Congratulations ''Siwon Said Happilly''

You liked her ,Right ?''Donghae Asked''

Yeah ''Siwon Said Happilly''

Donghae faked a smile to make his Friend Happy

Siwon hugged Donghae

Bro !!! Thanks God ''Siwon Said''

Yeah ''Donghae Said Sadly while hugging him''

Ahhh....About Sica and You , Are you two just really friend ?''Siwon Asked''

Ahh....Yeah ''Donghae Said Sadly''

Good Thanks Bro !!''Siwon Said Happilly''

Donghae was very very Sad

Ahh...Siwon , About Yoona ''Donghae Said''

Ahhh....Why ?''Siwon Asked''

Ahhh...I think she likes you ''Donghae Said''

Huh ? Me ? Donghae ! That's impossible .... She treat me as her older brother ''Siwon Said''

Ahh...Maybe she hide her true feelings .... I always noticed her getting attention from you ''Donghae Said''

Ahh...No !! I'm sure ''Siwon Said'

No , I saw her face when she's with you , she was so happy ..''Donghae Said''

No Donghae , I liked Jessica ''Siwon Said''

Ahh...Is it possible for you to love Yoona ?''Donghae Asked''

Ahh...Yeah , It's not easy to love her ...... but I..... liked Jessica more ''Siwon Said''

Siwon just smiled

Siwon fastly back to his room happilly

Donghae was very sad

 

AT SNSD DORM

Jessica was resting in the living room when Yoona go to her

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

Ahhh....Jessica Unnie ''Yoona Said''

Ahhh...Yoona , Hi ''Jessica Said''

Ahhh... About last night , I saw you followed Donghae Oppa , Why ?''Yoona Asked Seriously''

Ahh....You saw that ?''Jessica Asked''

Yes , All of us saw that ... Looks like you and him have problem with each other ''Yoona Said''

Ahh..Yes Since that you're my friend I will told you ''Jessica Said''

Ahhh...Thanks ''Yoona Said''

Me and Donghae was childhood bestfriends since we are 5 years old until we graduate college but our friendship ends when he was accepted as trainee as Super Junior .''Jessica Said''

Huh ? Why ?''Yoona Asked''

I don't want him to leave because I will miss him but we really want ''Jessica Said''

He choose his dreams instead of you ?''Yoona Asked''

Yeah But It was alright now because he is popular now ..... We already accepted the truth ....''Jessica Said''

He leaved you ?''Yoona Asked''

Yes , He left me without saying goodbye and you know , I was 1 week sick ''Jessica Said''

Why ?''Yoona Asked''

Because I followed him in the Airport but he already leaved so I cried and cried in the Road while crying so hard luckilly my parents followed me and tried to get me in the rain ...''Jessica Said Sadly''

So Sad .... You really loved your Bestfriend ,right ?''Yoona Asked''

Yes , He become my Super Hero when I was young because He always saving me from our Bully Students ''Jessica Said''

Wow !!! So you and him was so close to each other ''Yoona Said''

Yeah and the happenings last night ..... we back our friendship and have serious conversation outside the Bar ''Jessica Said''

Ahhh...Really ? How about the Hug and the cry of you and donghae ?''Yoona Asked''

Ahh...Ho...How did you know that he hugged me and cried in front of me ?''Jessica Asked Shockingly''

Ahh...It....It was because I... I followed Siwon Oppa ''Yoona Said''

Huh ? So Siwon followed us ?''Jessica Asked''

Yeah ...... He saw you and Donghae hugging each other ...''Yoona Said''

Really ? And You , Why you followed him ? Do you like him ?''Jessica Asked''

Yoona Smiled

Jessica knows the answer

She smiled

So You like Siwon Oppa ?''Jessica Asked While Smiling''

Ahhh....Yeah , Since we are Trainee and when I first saw him ... I was love at first sight ..... Hehehehe ...He's my first love until now I liked him so much .... ''Yoona Said''

Really ?''Jessica Asked''

Yeah , That's why I always getting his attention but his attention was just on...only to ...''Yoona Said Sadly''

To whom ?''Jessica Asked''

To...To you ''Yoona Said Sadly''

To me ? You're jealous of me ?''Jessica Asked''

Yeah , Because he always paying attention on you ''Yoona Said Sadly''

Yoona , He is just my friend ..... And....And I already liked someone now ''Jessica Said''

Really ? Donghae Oppa ?''Yoona Asked''

Jessica Smiled

Good ! Thanks God that you didn't like him , I was really jealous .. I want his attention ''Yoona Said Sadly''

Don't Worry Yoona , I will help you to be closer to him ''Jessica Said'

Really ? ''Yoona Asked Happilly''

Yeah ''Jessica Said''

How ?''Yoona Asked''

Ahhahahhaha , Tomorrow ... Prepare yourself ..... We will have double date .... ''Jessica Said''

Date ? ''Yoona Asked''

Yes ..... Just got dressed tomorrow and make sure that Siwon will like your outfit ''Jessica Said''

So whose your date ?''Yoona Asked''

Be quite Yoona , Okay ..... Don't tell them that it was a date .... Okay ... Donghae ''Jessica Said''

Yoona smiled and hugged Jessica

 

AT NIGHT

AT Donghae's Room

He was fixing his bed when Jessica call to his Phone

ON THE PHONE

Ahhh....Hi Sica ''Donghae Said Happilly''

Ahh...Donghae Oppa , Prepare yourself tomorrow ,Okay ''Jessica Said''

For what ?''Donghae Asked''

Ahh....We will have a Friendly Date tomorrow .....  Just go here at SNSD DORM Tomorrow Morning ''Jessica Said''

Ahhh...Okay ''Donghae Said Happilly''

Don't Forget to told Siwon .... We will go with him and with Yoona ''Jessica Said''

Ahhh...With Yoona ? and With Siwon ?''Donghae Asked''

Yes Be quite ..... OKay !! Don't tell Siwon that Yoona will come ... It's a Surprise ''Jessica Said''

Donghae Smiled

Okay , No Problem ''Donghae Said''

Thanks .... Have a sweet dreams ''Jessica Said''

You too ''Donghae Said Happilly''

Jessica ends the call

Donghae Smiled

 

AT SIWON'S ROOM

Really ?''Siwon Asked Happilly''

Yeah , Sica , Me and You will have fun tomorrow ''Donghae Said''

Good !!! I'm Excited ''Siwon Said''

He was so Happy

Donghae smiled and go back to his room

Finally , Sica ....... ''Siwon Said''

He was very very excited

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES !! FINALLY DONGHAE AND JESSICA WILL HAVE BONDING TOGETHER WITH YOONWON

AHAHAHAHAHA , EVIL DONGHAE AND JESSICA ....

THEY DIDN'T SAID TO SIWON THAT YOONA WAS HIS SECRET DATE .... AHAHAHAHAHA

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND WHERE WILL THEY HAVE FUN ?

 

YOONWON AND HAESICA FIGHTING !!!!!!!!

 

UPVOTE AND COMMENT .... SUBSCRIBE THANKS