Happy Virus To The Rescue!

Chanyeol, the Girlfriendsitter.

I helplessly tossed my body around the bed. I rubbed my stuffy nose that was now turning to the colour red, similar to a tomato. Oh my god why is this happening to me.

My phone beeped, signalling a message came in. Sliding the screen, I plastered a smile on my face.

Baby, I'm on my way. Don't wait for me, ok? Sleep tight! ♥

-Channie

I burried myself in one of the pillows and screamed happily. Chanyeol is so cute. Should I wait for him? or should I sleep? The sneezing sound I made would shatter the room if it was made from woods, I trembled slightly.

Why is it so hot? I took of my baggy shirt, leaving only a tank top as a clothing.

I searched for the remote control to waste some time waiting for him, but decided to just lay down on the massive bed,  seeing that the remote control wants to be nowhere near me.

Hearing the door clicked, my gaze jumped towards the door and landed on a good looking Chanyeol.

"Channie!" I beamed but quickly hung my head low as mucus started on streaming down my nose. I grabbed a bunch of tissues and started wiping the liquid that was threatening my image as a girl.

"Baby," he hugged me and placed his thumb on my colourless lips, kissing them.

"I had mucus all over me, Chanyeol you're going to be-" he cut of my ranting with another big, wet kiss.

"So..how are you feeling, princess?" he asked, totally ignoring my previous talk.

He made me lay on his lap as he played with few of my hair strands. I weakly responded with an "awful."

As if he realized something, he quickly put both of his hands to his eyes, shutting them tightly.

"What's wrong?"

"My baby is not wearing apropriate clothes." and I remembered that I only wrapped my upper body with a tank top.

I laughed loudly and put my hands on his, opening them slowly. "I was feeling hot, Channie. Sorry." he blushed and nodded slightly.

"I'm here today to girlfriendsit you, what do you want to eat?" girlfriendsit?

I threw a questioning look at Chanyeol and he mouthed a "my own vocabulary word don't judge me, sweetie." Why was he mouthing?

I scoffed and word out "anything" as an answer. I closed my eyes and slowly brought my hands on his waist, hugging them tightly. "I don't feel so good." I mumbled. He unwrapped my hands, pushing them slowly of his waist. He pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll make you a soup, so sleep first okay?" He stopped his tracks when I pulled his wrist.

"Cook when I'm awake, can you? for now just sleep with me." still closing my eyes, I voiced out my childish command.

I felt a pressure was pressed beside me, arms hugging me protactively, lips kissing me slightly and a voice playing with my feels.

"I guess the soup can wait," he said. Lullabying me to sleep, he made sure to never leave his arms of my waist.

And I get the feeling that this girlfriendsit - thing might be the closest to the cuteness stage that Chanyeol has.

 


 

woooo one of the shortest fic ive ever wrote. but dont you think that the "me" in this story acts like a boy on certain events? laughs awkwardly. comment, guys! sobs